AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

:dance:
Last edited by AnonPoster on Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Velcro

Re: Get this communist brain control thing off me

Post by Velcro »

You can do it. You need time and time out from borgs environments. You will make it! Dare to be yourself!
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

Velcro wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:34 pm You can do it. You need time and time out from borgs environments. You will make it! Dare to be yourself!
niggers are u all fking insane here what communist brainchip...

holy shit ur all insane
Velcro

Post by Velcro »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:35 am
Velcro wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:34 pm You can do it. You need time and time out from borgs environments. You will make it! Dare to be yourself!

holy shit ur all insane
Lol. I laughed so hysterically that I woke up my neighbours across the street. Thank you
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:35 am

holy shit ur all insane
Sounds like you have one too and it's not a chip more like communist brain controlling energy waves. Trying to make you think Soviet Communism is the best system and make you long for soviet Russia. Probably an energy weapon or astral thing.

Have you ever spent time looking up soviet or Chinese communism. Have you ever been obsessed about ww2 reading historical books. Have you ever been to a university where they tried to brainwash you into communism and felt drawn to go to that class. Have you ever met a communist and loved him or her.

Have you had strange illnesses the doctors can't figure out what is going on or felt a pulling down sensation on your spine and heat on your skin. Has parts of your skin gotten rashes or broken out and this cannot be cured.
Do you get panic attacks and hot and cold flashes. Do you have Diarrhea most or all the time not having non loose stools. Have you thrown up at random times uncontrollably. Do you get Phemonia more often than most people. Do you sleep way more than anyone you know and always or often feel tired. Have you ever slept 3 or 4 days straight not able to get up. Have parts of your body ever suffered symptoms of burns or looked burned without you having touched a hot surface. Do you ever get headaches after having your thoughts forcibly changed seemingly from an outside source or suffer migranes that cannot be cured even with medication in some cases.

If so your probably mind controlled too.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.