I need to contact JoS members

ImprisonedSoul

I need to contact JoS members

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

I know the truth regarding the JoS... And the fact that the JoS is a Jewish spiritual front, and I'm offering information to anyone who's willing to listen to where they can possibly come to this conclusion on their own... And I'm not asking for anyone to take my word on anything.

I'm trying to contact certain people that follow the JoS, but HoodedCobra makes it very difficult to do just that. They are using a platform that doesn't allow communication between members ((unless; one writes in their contact info... Which no one does)) and he won't allow me to make direct contact with anyone in their ancient-forums.

Is anyone aware of a platform that they do use, to where I can make contact with those who do follow the JoS? I know they use YouTube, but I'm also banned from that platform as well.
Last edited by ImprisonedSoul on Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
AnonPoster

Re: I need to contact JoS members

Post by AnonPoster »

I would also like jos members to know about this place/to have as many perspectives and views as possible about everything in order to decide for THEMSEVELS whatever they want to BELIEVE.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Urban Zombie

Post by Urban Zombie »

JOS is not Jewish you are.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Urban Zombie wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:31 am JOS is not Jewish you are.
Am I...? Or are you? And nice ad hominem btw. :)
Last edited by ImprisonedSoul on Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:26 am
Born in hell is back!

Welcome back how have you been?
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:49 am
Born in hell is back!

Well; considering the fact that I have a very powerful astral attachment on me that refuses to allow me to express myself in ways that I want to ((to where people would take me serious and to where I would sound genuine and not so easily be 'put into my place' by clowns like Urban "Zombie")), or to allow me to utilize my own psychic potential ((and to actually be allowed to use it)) so I can get out of this "Hell"/I.E. Jewish matrix, then I would say not very good... lol.
Last edited by ImprisonedSoul on Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:52 am

Born in hell is back!

Well; considering the fact that I have a very powerful astral attachment on me that refuses to allow me to express myself in ways that I want to ((to where people would take me serious))... Then I would say not very good. lol.
Lol.
Did you manage to get rid of that parasite/ astral entity eventually?
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:59 am

Born in hell is back!

Well; considering the fact that I have a very powerful astral attachment on me that refuses to allow me to express myself in ways that I want to ((to where people would take me serious))... Then I would say not very good. lol.
Lol.
Nice to see that the agent-smith types are still here, but of course they would be... As Truth4Satan forums is only a response to the JoS in making them look good, and you guys seem to be doing a good job at that.

Psychological warfare at it's finest, eh...? =)
Last edited by ImprisonedSoul on Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:02 am

Lol.
Nice to see the trolls are still here; but of course they would be... As Truth4Satan forums are here only to make the JoS "look good" which you guys seem to be doing a good job at that.

Ok. You replied before I asked or edited your post. Sorry to hear that.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:04 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:02 am

Lol.
Nice to see the trolls are still here; but of course they would be... As Truth4Satan forums are here only to make the JoS "look good" which you guys seem to be doing a good job at that.

Ok. You replied before I asked or edited your post. Sorry to hear that.
You saw what I wrote, lol. You know what you're doing... =)