I need to contact JoS members

AnonPoster

Re: I need to contact JoS members

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:06 am
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:04 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:02 am

Nice to see the trolls are still here; but of course they would be... As Truth4Satan forums are here only to make the JoS "look good" which you guys seem to be doing a good job at that.

Psychological warfare at it's finest, eh...? =)
Ok. You replied before I asked or edited your post. Sorry to hear that.
You saw what I wrote, lol. You know what you're doing... =)
Hey, paranoid person, I asked you out of courtesy and expressed some empathy... you wild sick beast!
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:09 am
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:04 am

Ok. You replied before I asked or edited your post. Sorry to hear that.
Hey, paranoid person, I asked you out of courtesy and expressed some empathy... you wild sick beast!
That's not a very nice thing to call me. =) But it is fully expected.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:27 am

So much for your 3rd eye. I was excited to see you around again especially for your craziness... and you mess it up with your reply. Lol

However, good luck in fixing the problem, I did not mean anything bad more like teasing you in calling you names.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:34 am

So much for your 3rd eye. I was excited to see you around again especially for your craziness... and you mess it up with your reply. Lol

However, good luck in fixing the problem, I did not mean anything bad more like teasing you in calling you names.
I never said my third eye was open. =) I came close to opening it though, but was eventually stopped by astral entities ((such as the Greys))... That was a long, long time ago... And a story you are very likely familiar with. Considering the very likely fact that you're one of these guys... https://d279m997dpfwgl.cloudfront.net/w ... 00x748.jpg

As for everything else you said...
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:04 am

I never said my third eye was open. =) I came close to opening it though, but was eventually stopped by astral entities ((such as the Greys))... That was a long, long time ago... And a story you are very likely familiar with. Considering the very likely fact that you're one of these guys... https://d279m997dpfwgl.cloudfront.net/w ... 00x748.jpg

LOL LOOOOOOL. I missed all of this. I first needed to check and test you accordingly. You definitely deserve to have that attachment on you because you don't know manners and esentially are a shitty fake person. No matter how many chances people would give you, your chances of evolving at 30+ years are close to zero.

Now I have no reasons not to ask you: how is your mummy doing? still fucking niggers and shit?
All your problems are due to her thirst for multiracial dicks, have you considered that?
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:14 am

LOL LOOOOOOL. I missed all of this. I first needed to check and test you accordingly. You definitely deserve to have that attachment on you because you don't know manners and esentially are a shitty fake person. No matter how many chances people would give you, your chances of evolving at 30+ years are close to zero.

Now I have no reasons to ask you: how is your moomy doing? still fucking niggers and shit?
All your problems are due to her thirst of multiracial dicks, have you considered that?
Damn, you sound awfully triggered. =)

And I do know manners... Fake person...? I don't think so, but I'd be willing to bet that you are. lol. You definitely are on some level though.

And what's wrong with black people...?

As for my problems stemming from being a mixed-race individual; No. I'm fully capable of leaving this matrix, but getting past those who made it is a different story... I don't believe anyone has got passed that security ((whether they were allowed to or not)). I highly doubt anyone has ever escaped their matrix either ((on their own terms)), because there's no proof that anyone has, because if someone did there would be no matrix as this is a system based upon total secrecy that can easily be exposed through occult power. =) Which is exactly the reason why humanity is not freely allowed to advance to higher levels of consciousness... At least not to a level high enough to where you can expose the system.

And I also don't expect people to give me chances as they are in the same boat as I am. If I did leave "Plato's" Cave then I would be the one giving them that chance... Not the other way around.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

@AnonPoster

You: You definitely deserve to have that attachment on you because you don't know manners and esentially are a shitty fake person.

Me: Ahhh... And if I didn't have this attachment on me...? Are you insinuating that I could be a dangerous individual? =)

That's not fear I smell...? Is it? lol.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:42 am

Now I have no reasons to ask you: how is your moomy doing? still fucking niggers and shit?
All your problems are due to her thirst of multiracial dicks, have you considered that?

And I do know manners... Fake person...? I don't think so, but I'd be willing to bet that you are. lol.

As for my problems stemming from being a mixed-race individual; No. I'm fully capable of leaving this matrix, but getting past those who made it is a different story... I don't believe anyone has got passed that security. I highly doubt anyone has ever escaped their matrix either ((on their own terms)), because there's no proof that anyone has. =) Because if someone did then there would be no matrix.

And I also don't expect people to give me chances as they are in the same boat as I am. If I did leave "Plato's" Cave then I would be the one giving them that chance... Not the other way around.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with black people.
none of you or your brothers are related in any real sense. And you don't belong anywhere.

Your self hating mother is the Actual PROBLEM. Her karma hits and will follow you eternally.

So many years and you are still here complaining about the same shit. Meditations? Zero? Fuck off, Born in Hell, your level of insanity is beyond funny after a point.

What is wrong is a white woman mating with a native american and then with a black person and who knows maybe chinese will be on her list. Go and fix your problems with that degenerate woman and not here.

You are the perfect example how MENTALLY UNSTABLE is the offspring of any mixing.

Stick to your race, kids DO NOT MIX RACE! This is the perfect example of the outcome/product!
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:58 am

And I do know manners... Fake person...? I don't think so, but I'd be willing to bet that you are. lol.

As for my problems stemming from being a mixed-race individual; No. I'm fully capable of leaving this matrix, but getting past those who made it is a different story... I don't believe anyone has got passed that security. I highly doubt anyone has ever escaped their matrix either ((on their own terms)), because there's no proof that anyone has. =) Because if someone did then there would be no matrix.

none of you or your brothers are related in any real sense. And you don't belong anywhere.

Your self hating mother is the Actual PROBLEM. Her karma hits and will follow you eternally.

So many years and you are still here complaining about the same shit. Meditations? Zero? Fuck off, Born in Hell, your level of insanity is beyond funny after a point.

What is wrong is a white woman mating with a native american and then with a black person and who knows maybe chinese will be on her list. Go and fix your problems with that degenerate woman and not here.

You are the perfect example how MENTALLY UNSTABLE is the offspring of any mixing.

Stick to your race, kids DO NOT MIX RACE! This is the perfect example of the outcome/product!
/sigh... Okay, I'll bite. lol.

You: There is absolutely nothing wrong with black people.

Me: Then why call them niggers...? Isn't that a derogatory term to use against them? lol. Clearly; if you'd go to those lengths ((in disrespect)) then you have some sort of problem with them.

You: none of you or your brothers are related in any real sense. And you don't belong anywhere.

Me: What...? Make sense dude. Are you talking about my biological half-brothers...? Because if so; then yes... We are related, lol. Unless; of course... I'm in some holographic projection... Stuck on some holo-deck ((like what you would see from Star Trek)), and if that's the case... Then you'd be right. These people are either holographic illusions; or actors and if it's the second then who the hell is playing the characters...!? LOL!

You: Your self hating mother is the Actual PROBLEM. Her karma hits and will follow you eternally.

Me: We all have our karma, lol. And karma is also something that one can never truly escape from either. =) And I also doubt anyone truly loves themselves; when they're bound to an alien Jewish matrix.

You: What is wrong is a white woman mating with a native american and then with a black person and who knows maybe chinese will be on her list. Go and fix your problems with that degenerate woman and not here.

Me: I don't see any problem with it; and I would say that there ultimately isn't... If you understood the true nature of consciousness; then you would very likely understand that. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ed/fa/cb ... 4cacbb.jpg

You: You are the perfect example how MENTALLY UNSTABLE is the offspring of any mixing.

Me: How am I mentally unstable? Seems to me it's the other way around. You're the one getting triggered here. =)
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:13 am
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:58 am

/sigh... Okay, I'll bite. lol.

You: There is absolutely nothing wrong with black people.

Me: Then why call them niggers...? Isn't that a derogatory term to use against them? lol. Clearly; if you'd go to those lengths ((in disrespect)) then you have some sort of problem with them.

You: none of you or your brothers are related in any real sense. And you don't belong anywhere.

Me: What...? Make sense dude. Are you talking about my biological half-brothers...? Because if so; then yes... We are related, lol. Unless; of course... I'm in some holographic projection... Stuck on some holo-deck ((like what you would see from Star Trek)), and if that's the case... Then you'd be right. These people are either holographic illusions; or actors and if it's the second then who the hell is playing the characters...!? LOL!

You: Your self hating mother is the Actual PROBLEM. Her karma hits and will follow you eternally.

Me: We all have our karma, lol. And karma is also something that one can never truly escape from either. =) And I also doubt anyone truly loves themselves; when they're bound to an alien Jewish matrix.

You: What is wrong is a white woman mating with a native american and then with a black person and who knows maybe chinese will be on her list. Go and fix your problems with that degenerate woman and not here.

Me: I don't see any problem with it; and I would say that there ultimately isn't... If you understood the true nature of consciousness; then you would very likely understand that. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ed/fa/cb ... 4cacbb.jpg

You: You are the perfect example how MENTALLY UNSTABLE is the offspring of any mixing.

Me: How am I mentally unstable? Seems to me it's the other way around. You're the one getting triggered here. =)

As far as I see you don't like people talking nice to you. You are a neglected soul raised on the street (your dear mother's fault again) and I see no reasons to engage in any more conversations with you.

I am not triggered by the way. This is your own projection and stupidity. Fake, me, never. I tell what I see and the way I deliver it is always the way you ask for it.

30+ and still a crying baby isn't it. You should be ashamed of yourself for how you conduct yourself and fill your.time. go get a job or something. Meditate all your spare time and fuck off because I will not waste one single second more on you.