RTR WIN for the enemy

AnonPoster

Re: RTR WIN for the enemy

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:22 am
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:17 am Astarte ritual destroys "Mother Mary the queen of heaven" I think its a pretty important ritual. It's going to reek havoc on Catholicism.
It doesn't look like this.

This sigil is made by Cobra for his own protection. He used her symbology and nothing else to charge a sigil which purpose exactly you don't know.

Be aware everyone that you are charging a sigil made by someone.

Another guess is that every curse that will come to Cobra or anyone going against him to expose him in any maybe honest way, will backfires at them. Be careful.
And if that's true in anyways awesome. We want the people going against Satan to be cursed.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:39 am
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:17 am Astarte ritual destroys "Mother Mary the queen of heaven" I think its a pretty important ritual. It's going to reek havoc on Catholicism.

This sigil is made by Cobra for his own protection. He used her symbology and nothing else to charge a sigil which purpose exactly you don't know.

Another guess is that every curse that will come to Cobra or anyone going against him to expose him in any maybe honest way, will backfires at them. Be careful.
What you have to do is pay attention to the energies of the sigil in this case. Check out where they are going. This is face palm level misconception of how magick works. A person couldn't take one of the Gods write out the Gods name in a sigil and then direct it to something else. Not going to happen.

Cobra is legit and the good guy.
Thanks for your reply. Hoewver I am not convinced. He could have used her original sigil plus more at point affirmations.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:50 am

What you have to do is pay attention to the energies of the sigil in this case. Check out where they are going. This is face palm level misconception of how magick works. A person couldn't take one of the Gods write out the Gods name in a sigil and then direct it to something else. Not going to happen.

Thanks for your reply. Hoewver I am not convinced. He could have used her original sigil plus more at point affirmations.
Well the world will mostly look like this rtrs or not so to be safe do the rtrs and rituals cause then after that we can have a Satanic awakening.

This is my aguement in favor of actually fighting and taking Satan's side.

I am suprised how similar this looks to my vision of future earth the only difference is the sky is dark and polluted.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:40 am

And if that's true in anyways awesome. We want the people going against Satan to be cursed.

No. Not Satan. Cobra. He is looking for himself. And if he is a jew or enemy he is solidified now and useful idiots are helping with their energy.

I will say it again. Why the RTR is not directed at a single target to check its usefulness? Runes mixed with some reverse vibrations oh I feel high the same way I would vibrate the lyrics of any song and I claim it magic.

Well i hope and I always hoped for Cobra to be legit and for us to advance but it simply doesn't seem the case.

Thank you again for your time.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:55 am

No. Not Satan. Cobra. He is looking for himself. And if he is a jew or enemy he is solidified now and useful idiots are helping with their energy.

I will say it again. Why the RTR is not directed at a single target to check its usefulness? Runes mixed with some reverse vibrations oh I feel high the same way I would vibrate the lyrics of any song and I claim it magic.

Well i hope and I always hoped for Cobra to be legit and for us to advance but it simply doesn't seem the case.

I feel really comfortable and warm doing the rituals though and helping Satan. So it can't be all bad.

Thanks for your comment though. 👍
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Cobra isn't legit at all,
he just straight up lies to people in the JOS wealth and prosperity ritual all the energy goes to the JOS clergy only.
"All the members of the Joy of Satan Ministries, Dedicated to Lord Satan by blood, advancing in this Spiritual Path, are now growing in material wealth and power, and are permanently protected and prosperous in all ways, NOW, CONTINUOUSLY, AND FOREVER!"

people are putting their energy into making the clergy rich on the implication that it's also helping them as well which it isn't.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:58 am

I feel really comfortable and warm doing the rituals though and helping Satan. So it can't be all bad.

Sure. No problem.

I am a white person. I did RTRs for many years right when it started when they were lauched close to that date i was doing several of them sometimes all night to no end as I am very disciplined individual. Close people to me did like me not as often but they did.

In my case the FRTR did something to me. My brothers did not experience the same but I will never forget that feeling.

I started making research and all the research lead me to to the fact that it's unhealhy and dangerous for gentile souls and not the other way as Cobra might say.

You can use search function here to read more about it. Indeed Don Danko left everything else behind and he promoted the RTR before defaming the same Rituals.

Do your own research and choose what's the best for you and in accordance to your judgment and experience.

Thanks again
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:41 am Can somebody smarter than me please explain me what is this Astarte ritual all about? I understand her symbology, attributes etc but something doesn't make sense to me...

So there is a sigil invented by Cobra. The purpose of it could be anything as far as I am aware - to grant power and protection to himself - and suckers to empower it.

Why are not rituals aimed specific at Ukraine russia situation or why are we not executing putin? It would mean something. Something more concrete.

I understand no solution is the best solution and all of a sudden to restore all peace and beauty, however, again, I sense something weird about all of this.

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe it's all in my mind and Cobra is for real the good guy??!?!

Someone wiser and smarter could help me out because for sure I want to participate but something holds me back.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 52fe47fd4f
it's just there to make him look good and make him look like he's doing shit when he isn't.
All the people who do the ritual are just simping for a goddess that they don't even know and probably doesn't do anything for them just like christians.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:03 am

Cobra isn't legit at all,
he just straight up lies to people in the JOS wealth and prosperity ritual all the energy goes to the JOS clergy only.
"All the members of the Joy of Satan Ministries, Dedicated to Lord Satan by blood, advancing in this Spiritual Path, are now growing in material wealth and power, and are permanently protected and prosperous in all ways, NOW, CONTINUOUSLY, AND FOREVER!"

people are putting their energy into making the clergy rich on the implication that it's also helping them as well which it isn't.
Interesting. I never thought about this AT ALL. Thanks for the input.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:06 am
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:58 am

Sure. No problem.

I am a white person. I did RTRs for many years right when it started when they were lauched close to that date i was doing several of them sometimes all night to no end as I am very disciplined individual. Close people to me did like me not as often but they did.

In my case the FRTR did something to me. My brothers did not experience the same but I will never forget that feeling.

I started making research and all the research lead me to to the fact that it's unhealhy and dangerous for gentile souls and not the other way as Cobra might say.

You can use search function here to read more about it. Indeed Don Danko left everything else behind and he promoted the RTR before defaming the same Rituals.

Do your own research and choose what's the best for you and in accordance to your judgment and experience.

Thanks again
I have been doing rtrs since the beginning and been fine. As have other gentiles like Cobra.

That's good to know.

Have you suffered any enemy attacks like most people complain greys etc?
Last edited by AnonPoster on Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.