RTR WIN for the enemy

Agni

Re: RTR WIN for the enemy

Post by Agni »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:18 am
Agni wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:07 am
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:39 am

What you have to do is pay attention to the energies of the sigil in this case. Check out where they are going. This is face palm level misconception of how magick works. A person couldn't take one of the Gods write out the Gods name in a sigil and then direct it to something else. Not going to happen.

Cobra is legit and the good guy.
And why is not going to happen? Can you give me proof that is not going to happen?

For all I know most of the rituals they do are either incomplete, wrong or misdirected.

It's not far fetched for Cobra to do this to protect himself or not, in my opinion the guy only cares about him and about gathering more people to kiss his ass.

Sooner or later he might make mistakingly or willingly a ritual that will kill every SS. .. if the RTRs aren't doing that already.

And about protection on him.. every aura, veil, curse, binding, thoughtform, entity can and will be destroyed if you use the right energies and enough amount of it.

Stronger entities can break your aura of protection in a matter of minutes, and don't think Cobra can get away unscathed just because tons of people make a possible aop just for him.

With the right techniques that aop can be blown to pieces in a day and still have time to curse and bind him. Imagine if more people do this at the same time. It will be fast and deadly.
Agni if I had the exact unbeatable proof and evidence that he is a jew I would make him bye bye for good. By all means.

My problem is I can't see through him just yet. Everything he does is MIXED. His enegies are mixed. I dont know.

Sometimes I think he is just idiot other times that he plays the idiot.

I don't know.
He is very chaotic and paranoid. I see mostly grey in him and his aura. And I am sensing it chaotic, stressful and at times paranoid energy. It's very uncomfortable to sit around him, especially if you tend to pick up energies from other people.

No wonder so many people go crazy on forums too. They copy willingly or unwillingly cobra and pick up his energies.

They become borgs, paranoid and almost always questioning whether you are a kike or not(not SS or a jew). And sometimes you even question yourself... Since many others seem to question it. You become paranoid about it.

The more time you spend on those forums, reading his bullshit, the more you pick up his energies and you become like him in one way or another.

Its simple, stay around him and go crazy.. or dont stay around him and you dont go crazy.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:33 am
Agni wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:21 am The SS keep telling how the RTRs are gonna bring disasters to expose the enemy or jews.

But tell me, aren't the RTRs affecting Putin(actual genetic jew) to start a war? Sure it might expose him or something..

But what about the victims? What about the Ukrainians? Those are just floating in the air while pretending to be sorry about them.. so kind of you SS and fake. Lol

And they call themselves saviours, protectors etc..when their RTRs bring about war and death. RTR win for sure.

The only thing they want to protect is themselves.. everyone else is a kike in their eyes.

All I see is tyranny, coruption, abuse of power, a cult and many more things like this.
What was your personal experience with performing the RTR, Agni. Have you done for long etc
Also I assume you are an ex member. For how long did you joing them and what made you leave the place? I am curious what kind of WAKE UP CALL people have because it looks like they are in some sort of hypnosis there.

Even the ritual for wealth somebody showed above more specifically the affirmation ' i did not see it. It was there in plain sight but I did not see it. Are they putting magic on their articles what is all of this?
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Agni wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:36 am
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:18 am
Agni wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:07 am

And why is not going to happen? Can you give me proof that is not going to happen?

For all I know most of the rituals they do are either incomplete, wrong or misdirected.

It's not far fetched for Cobra to do this to protect himself or not, in my opinion the guy only cares about him and about gathering more people to kiss his ass.

Sooner or later he might make mistakingly or willingly a ritual that will kill every SS. .. if the RTRs aren't doing that already.

And about protection on him.. every aura, veil, curse, binding, thoughtform, entity can and will be destroyed if you use the right energies and enough amount of it.

Stronger entities can break your aura of protection in a matter of minutes, and don't think Cobra can get away unscathed just because tons of people make a possible aop just for him.

With the right techniques that aop can be blown to pieces in a day and still have time to curse and bind him. Imagine if more people do this at the same time. It will be fast and deadly.
Agni if I had the exact unbeatable proof and evidence that he is a jew I would make him bye bye for good. By all means.

My problem is I can't see through him just yet. Everything he does is MIXED. His enegies are mixed. I dont know.

Sometimes I think he is just idiot other times that he plays the idiot.

I don't know.
He is very chaotic and paranoid. I see mostly grey in him and his aura. And I am sensing it chaotic, stressful and at times paranoid energy. It's very uncomfortable to sit around him, especially if you tend to pick up energies from other people.

No wonder so many people go crazy on forums too. They copy willingly or unwillingly cobra and pick up his energies.

They become borgs, paranoid and almost always questioning whether you are a kike or not(not SS or a jew). And sometimes you even question yourself... Since many others seem to question it. You become paranoid about it.

The more time you spend on those forums, reading his bullshit, the more you pick up his energies and you become like him in one way or another.

Its simple, stay around him and go crazy.. or dont stay around him and you dont go crazy.
Interesting thank you I also sensed something chaotic strong in a chaotic mode and almost bipolar at times. Going to one extreme to anothet.

The situation on the forum is exactly how you describe it.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Agni

Post by Agni »

Agni wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:21 am The SS keep telling how the RTRs are gonna bring disasters to expose the enemy or jews.

But tell me, aren't the RTRs affecting Putin(actual genetic jew) to start a war? Sure it might expose him or something..

But what about the victims? What about the Ukrainians? Those are just floating in the air while pretending to be sorry about them.. so kind of you SS and fake. Lol

And they call themselves saviours, protectors etc..when their RTRs bring about war and death. RTR win for sure.

The only thing they want to protect is themselves.. everyone else is a kike in their eyes.

All I see is tyranny, coruption, abuse of power, a cult and many more things like this.
What was your personal experience with performing the RTR, Agni. Have you done for long etc
In my experience the FRTR it does affect the letters but not in the way SS think it does. Personally i have done it since almost it got posted.

Sometimes i did a lot of them in a batch, sometimes just one. Felt nice venting using the RTR. But the more time it passed the more things sucked after doing it. A sense of anxiety and damages to my nervous system have begun to take place.

After I did the RTRs for the day i was getting easily distracted because I couldnt bear the amount of anxiety and pain it produced. Things just got suddenly very chaotic since I started the RTR.

But half a year ago I started dropping in reps for it. From 9x to just 3x and barely focusing on it.

Here I noticed changes again. The anxiety was lessening, pain as welll and I was beginning to get more productive, tho slowly.

My confidence in myself and my powers begun to grow and I feel more free.

About a few months ago I stopped doing RTRs completely.

Here is the thing: The FRTR is a double edged sword. Why? Because it's constructed incompletely. Maxine even forgot to put "in a positive way" in the affirmation and that is not the only fucked up thing. Cobra seems to push you to spam it even tho it can and will kill you.

The RTRs are creating chaos.
The RTRs are constructed poorly and they will kill everyone eventually.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Agni wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:53 am

In my experience the FRTR it does affect the letters but not in the way SS think it does. Personally i have done it since almost it got posted.

Sometimes i did a lot of them in a batch, sometimes just one. Felt nice venting using the RTR. But the more time it passed the more things sucked after doing it. A sense of anxiety and damages to my nervous system have begun to take place.

After I did the RTRs for the day i was getting easily distracted because I couldnt bear the amount of anxiety and pain it produced. Things just got suddenly very chaotic since I started the RTR.

But half a year ago I started dropping in reps for it. From 9x to just 3x and barely focusing on it.

Here I noticed changes again. The anxiety was lessening, pain as welll and I was beginning to get more productive, tho slowly.

Here is the thing: The FRTR is a double edged sword. Why? Because it's constructed incompletely. Maxine even forgot to put "in a positive way" in the affirmation and that is not the only fucked up thing. Cobra seems to push you to spam it even tho it can and will kill you.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences.

I can 90% say the same.

My worries go even worse that It could manifest the jewish agenda on the world despite the and any affirmations. Rather than destroying it.
It was heavily discussed before : one letter reversed (especially the first one and most important aleph) it translates to another jewish word.

I understand the importance of affirmations undoubtedly all followed by 'in a positive manner' but if one takes lets say a mantra for death and vibrate it in himself, he can do whatever positive affirmations...will have no use.
Agni

Post by Agni »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:40 am

Also I assume you are an ex member. For how long did you joing them and what made you leave the place? I am curious what kind of WAKE UP CALL people have because it looks like they are in some sort of hypnosis there.

Even the ritual for wealth somebody showed above more specifically the affirmation ' i did not see it. It was there in plain sight but I did not see it. Are they putting magic on their articles what is all of this?
I was an SS for about 6-7 years. But during that time enough things have happened.

I was pretty gullible at first too, because I didn't know a lot about magic and astral.

But about a few years ago something started to feel off. The forums started to feel more and more bad in some way or another. Until I noticed what it was.

The forums, even now are full of bad entities, thoughtforms and some ashy slime like energy. Every time I was reading the forums I felt them trying to invade me, making me again somewhat anxious, but i was also getting colder and somehow brainwashed by that energy.

Happily I wasn't the only one noticing It. A friend of mine also noticed it and we started to put some aop before visting forums.

The whole JoS reeks of that energy and when you are protected from it, you begin to see how much bullshit is there.

People worshipping cobra blindly
Doing crazy things with no question
Believing everything the more "advanced" SS say and so on.

People are trusting everything blindly on forums that fits cobra's narrative and they are barely thinking for themselves.

You are being censored if you try to say something that doesn't fit cobra's ideology.

You must have no friends on JoS, you must not talk to anyone, you must not get curious about anything else(regarding even experimenting with magic.. bringing it up will deem you delusional in their eyes).

There is only JoS, and only JoS must be followed.

These are the kinds of things you see on JoS every day on both physical level when you read it, and on astral level when you can see all those bad energies, thoughtform etc.

The red flag is everywhere if you look into it.
Agni

Post by Agni »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:07 am
Agni wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:53 am

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences.

I can 90% say the same.

My worries go even worse that It could manifest the jewish agenda on the world despite the and any affirmations. Rather than destroying it.
It was heavily discussed before : one letter reversed (especially the first one and most important aleph) it translates to another jewish word.

I understand the importance of affirmations undoubtedly all followed by 'in a positive manner' but if one takes lets say a mantra for death and vibrate it in himself, he can do whatever positive affirmations...will have no use.
Many people also dont know how to direct energy properly some are even paranoid about attaching bad energy to themselves which also does it.

What Cobra does by censoring things however he sees fit will only destroy JoS whether he does this willingly or not.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Agni wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:11 am

I was an SS for about 6-7 years. But during that time enough things have happened.

I was pretty gullible at first too, because I didn't know a lot about magic and astral.

But about a few years ago something started to feel off. The forums started to feel more and more bad in some way or another. Until I noticed what it was.

The forums, even now are full of bad entities, thoughtforms and some ashy slime like energy. Every time I was reading the forums I felt them trying to invade me, making me again somewhat anxious, but i was also getting colder and somehow brainwashed by that energy.

Happily I wasn't the only one noticing It. A friend of mine also noticed it and we started to put some aop before visting forums.

The whole JoS reeks of that energy and when you are protected from it, you begin to see how much bullshit is there.

People are trusting everything blindly on forums that fits cobra's narrative and they are barely thinking for themselves.

You are being censored if you try to say something that doesn't fit cobra's ideology.

You must have no friends on JoS, you must not talk to anyone, you must not get curious about anything else(regarding even experimenting with magic.. bringing it up will deem you delusional in their eyes).

These are the kinds of things you see on JoS every day on both physical level when you read it, and on astral level when you can see all those bad energies, thoughtform etc.

I also experienced many red flags but I thought are based on human errors, pressure and that team work and family needs to stick together no matter what. And etc

I stopped doing the RTR after performing the final one a few times. I couldn't but pushed myself again. And again. It was like a heavy load.
It was strange because with the previous ones it went resonably fine.

Of course first comes the paranoia of questioning yourself your roots because this is what Cobra's cult does. The blame is always on you. So after agonising and investiganting myself to see once again it's all fine. I started seraching.

What made me stop completely were the occult law of reversal by Crowley and this article about Aleph letter

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_ ... /Aleph.htm

Soon after I was able to find this place and get even more sources and experiences of others.

I can't emphasize it enough how scarry I find it and that the con is so good made. They give you something seeling you the illusion that you will heal the world while actually destroying it. I find it outrageous and whoever is responsible for this WILL PAY.

There are years out of my life and entire nights and energy and so so much invested in performing those rituals and I don't see the fruits out in the world.

Cobra can hire any hackers and security and any shit - if he is doing shit (((on purpose))) sooner or later I will be able to put the puzzle together and he will pay.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:27 am

I also experienced many red flags but I thought are based on human errors, pressure and that team work and family needs to stick together no matter what. And etc

I stopped doing the RTR after performing the final one a few times. I couldn't but pushed myself again. And again. It was like a heavy load.

Of course first comes the paranoia of questioning yourself your roots because this is what Cobra's cult does. The blame is always on you. So after agonising and investiganting myself to see once again it's all fine. I started seraching.

What made me stop completely were the occult law of reversal by Crowley and this article about Aleph letter

Soon after I was able to find this place and get even more sources and experiences of others.

I can't emphasize it enough how scarry I find it and that the con is so good made. They give you something seeling you the illusion that you will heal the world while actually destroying it. I find it outrageous and whoever is responsible for this WILL PAY.

There are years out of my life and entire nights and energy and so so much invested in performing those rituals and I don't see the fruits out in the world.

Cobra can hire any hackers and security and any shit - if he is doing shit (((on purpose))) sooner or later I will be able to put the puzzle together and he will pay.
Cobra pay? Good luck with that shit 🤣 he is protected by the Gods and Satan. Many tried to get Hitler too and Maxine and look what happened. They achieved Godhood.
Agni

Post by Agni »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:50 am
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:27 am

Cobra pay? Good luck with that shit 🤣 he is protected by the Gods and Satan. Many tried to get Hitler too and Maxine and look what happened. They achieved Godhood.
Cobra is under no protection. And the Gods dont really care about your forums. Why? Because no one there advances nor is serious about it. And everyone is actually destroying themselves. Why would the Gods care about your absurdity?

And also... Sadly Cobra.. exactly like Don.. They talk to other entitities and thoughtforms, not with the gods. Otherwise the forums would have been a far more pleasant place.

What is important is advancement and achieving a peace. Your charade does none of it.