RTR WIN for the enemy

Snakeway

Re: RTR WIN for the enemy

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:50 am
Cobra pay? Good luck with that shit 🤣 he is protected by the Gods and Satan. Many tried to get Hitler too and Maxine and look what happened. They achieved Godhood.
Give his address in Greece and let me meet my disaster by the hands of Gods protection. Put your money where your mouth is
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:30 pm
Cobra pay? Good luck with that shit 🤣 he is protected by the Gods and Satan. Many tried to get Hitler too and Maxine and look what happened. They achieved Godhood.
Give his address in Greece and let me meet my disaster by the hands of Gods protection. Put your money where your mouth is
Alright Smart hacker what's my JOS username and where do I live.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:57 pm
Nothing to worry about, you are ''protected by the gods'' as you say. If I were a hacker I would not be asking
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:57 pm

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I read some people shit and I can't BELIEVE it. You can tell any shit to people those days ANY and they will believe it

Maxine archived godhead?

Is this fucking world for real? I don't wonder why those suckers believing all kinds of shit are sucked dry be it money or energy. You fucking deserve it slave. May Cobra suck all the sith out of you. This is how stupid and worthless you are.

Yes you stupid retarded if he is an enemy jew or con artist he should pay and I will make him pay fuck off slave
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Varun

Post by Varun »

For those who are worried about this whole situation with Covid and war, act now, act as you can and know.

About that new ritual that Cobra has posted, he infused his energy around the middle of the sigil, where most people are focusing on. I believe this channels the energy further to where he was connected to. Idk did he done it on purpose or not, but it is as is it. This furthers mixes energies with the rest of the sigil. Honestly as long as it's not something sketchy as reversing hebrew letters it might be okay to do it. It's up to people really, however you will get connected to Cobra on some deeper level maybe, so I am personally a bit repulsed to even try it.

When it comes to war and this chaos recently, well...I know what will I do, what I am doing for a while already anyway. I would recommend people to take their anger and frustrations out on certain people, like on Putin or whoever is making you concerned. Moon is in Capricorn, pick some Saturn hour if possible and do what you can with runes or mantras. You can start mini destruction working for a few days, or make it longer. You can just do it occasionally. Don't just stand and watch, practice this, try some things. You can find pictures on most of those people online, at least enjoy letting out your negative emotions on them. One of the good things you can do is to bind them and stop them from acting in a certain way. Use isa rune. Don't worry results often don't show immediately, however bindings are usually something that is stacking on a victim and it grows stronger every time you repeat the binding magic. Good thing is that most of those bindings on regular people tend to stay for a longer time even if they are weaker, so you can just come back again after a while and make it stronger again. Maybe write affirmation down so you don't forget it, you can use it later again when you want. Clean yourself after you are done with such a magic, and put strong AoP if you get attacked by some entity, you can use Satanama mantra to infuse your house or room with Blue fire and program it to protect you and your house and room against any enemy attacks.
Agni

Post by Agni »

Varun wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:13 pm For those who are worried about this whole situation with Covid and war, act now, act as you can and know.

About that new ritual that Cobra has posted, he infused his energy around the middle of the sigil, where most people are focusing on. I believe this channels the energy further to where he was connected to. Idk did he done it on purpose or not, but it is as is it. This furthers mixes energies with the rest of the sigil. Honestly as long as it's not something sketchy as reversing hebrew letters it might be okay to do it. It's up to people really, however you will get connected to Cobra on some deeper level maybe, so I am personally a bit repulsed to even try it.

When it comes to war and this chaos recently, well...I know what will I do, what I am doing for a while already anyway. I would recommend people to take their anger and frustrations out on certain people, like on Putin or whoever is making you concerned. Moon is in Capricorn, pick some Saturn hour if possible and do what you can with runes or mantras. You can start mini destruction working for a few days, or make it longer. You can just do it occasionally. Don't just stand and watch, practice this, try some things. You can find pictures on most of those people online, at least enjoy letting out your negative emotions on them. One of the good things you can do is to bind them and stop them from acting in a certain way. Use isa rune. Don't worry results often don't show immediately, however bindings are usually something that is stacking on a victim and it grows stronger every time you repeat the binding magic. Good thing is that most of those bindings on regular people tend to stay for a longer time even if they are weaker, so you can just come back again after a while and make it stronger again. Maybe write affirmation down so you don't forget it, you can use it later again when you want. Clean yourself after you are done with such a magic, and put strong AoP if you get attacked by some entity, you can use Satanama mantra to infuse your house or room with Blue fire and program it to protect you and your house and room against any enemy attacks.
I agree on taking your anger and frustrations on people like Putin. They have made so many people suffer because of their dumb agenda.

Putin deserves to get everything that is coming for him.

Most russians dont even want this war at all yet he still starts this. At least 150 russian officials condemn Putin for taking such actions as well.

Most Russians and many other people from other countries feel very bad regarding this situation. I found and felt so much sadness in russians, they dont want this war. It saddens me and makes me even more angry to tremple all those that did this. I will be taken action on these things too. They have to be stopped.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Agni wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:45 pm
Varun wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:13 pm For those who are worried about this whole situation with Covid and war, act now, act as you can and know.

I agree on taking your anger and frustrations on people like Putin. They have made so many people suffer because of their dumb agenda.

Putin deserves to get everything that is coming for him.

Most russians dont even want this war at all yet he still starts this. At least 150 russian officials condemn Putin for taking such actions as well.

Most Russians and many other people from other countries feel very bad regarding this situation. I found and felt so much sadness in russians, they dont want this war. It saddens me and makes me even more angry to tremple all those that did this. I will be taken action on these things too. They have to be stopped.

Thank you Varun for your analyse on the sigil and for the general observations.

You are right Agni, that leader needs to be taken down for good by some 'natural causes'. I feel for all the innocent people cut in the middle and all Europe and our race at large.
I can't even watch the news atm. I need to put my attention somewhere else to calm down and snap out from this frustration.

Take care my brothers bless your souls. Appreciate you.
Varun

Post by Varun »

You are right Agni, that leader needs to be taken down for good by some 'natural causes'. I feel for all the innocent people cut in the middle and all Europe and our race at large.
I can't even watch the news atm. I need to put my attention somewhere else to calm down and snap out from this frustration.

You are welcome. I also feel the need to say as well to be careful with talking too much openly what you are doing or trying to do to certain important people if you want to stay fully safe and protected. World is at chaos, you never know anymore.

Also I will have to remind of the importance of aura removal for some certain destruction workings, it can make a huge difference. Infusing aura with negative energies can attract bad things, but if you want pure and fast destruction of the target and to place strong bindings, aura might be just on a way. Note that also some people have some kind of angel guardians and similar crap sometimes protecting them against certain attacks, but I have found out that it's still not impossible to damage or even kill those people, especially of you manage to find a way to get rid of those entities or to simply find a way to not let them disturb your work. Later, ofc, make sure you are clean and that your aura is protecting you properly.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Varun wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:18 pm

You are welcome. I also feel the need to say as well to be careful with talking too much openly what you are doing or trying to do to certain important people if you want to stay fully safe and protected. World is at chaos, you never know anymore.

Also I will have to remind of the importance of aura removal for some certain destruction workings, it can make a huge difference. Infusing aura with negative energies can attract bad things, but if you want pure and fast destruction of the target and to place strong bindings, aura might be just on a way. Note that also some people have some kind of angel guardians and similar crap sometimes protecting them against certain attacks, but I have found out that it's still not impossible to damage or even kill those people, especially of you manage to find a way to get rid of those entities or to simply find a way to not let them disturb your work. Later, ofc, make sure you are clean and that your aura is protecting you properly.
The Shattering ritual destroys protection and protective angels and thoughtforms along with enemy protective enemy energy.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Varun wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:18 pm

Thank you wholeheartedly for your concern and considerations, for sure I will keep them in mind. Also, be safe out there! ❤