RTR WIN for the enemy

AnonPoster

Re: RTR WIN for the enemy

Post by AnonPoster »

Varun wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:18 pm
Thank you Varun for your analyse on the sigil and for the general observations.

You are right Agni, that leader needs to be taken down for good by some 'natural causes'. I feel for all the innocent people cut in the middle and all Europe and our race at large.
I can't even watch the news atm. I need to put my attention somewhere else to calm down and snap out from this frustration.

Take care my brothers bless your souls. Appreciate you.
You are welcome. I also feel the need to say as well to be careful with talking too much openly what you are doing or trying to do to certain important people if you want to stay fully safe and protected. World is at chaos, you never know anymore.

Also I will have to remind of the importance of aura removal for some certain destruction workings, it can make a huge difference. Infusing aura with negative energies can attract bad things, but if you want pure and fast destruction of the target and to place strong bindings, aura might be just on a way. Note that also some people have some kind of angel guardians and similar crap sometimes protecting them against certain attacks, but I have found out that it's still not impossible to damage or even kill those people, especially of you manage to find a way to get rid of those entities or to simply find a way to not let them disturb your work. Later, ofc, make sure you are clean and that your aura is protecting you properly.
Thank you wholeheartedly for your concern and considerations, for sure I will keep them in mind. Also, be safe out there! ❤
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Varun wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:13 pm

About that new ritual that Cobra has posted, he infused his energy around the middle of the sigil, where most people are focusing on. I believe this channels the energy further to where he was connected to. Idk did he done it on purpose or not, but it is as is it. This furthers mixes energies with the rest of the sigil. Honestly as long as it's not something sketchy as reversing hebrew letters it might be okay to do it. It's up to people really, however you will get connected to Cobra on some deeper level maybe, so I am personally a bit repulsed to even try it.

So he decided to make the MOS members participate in Rituals to protect himself in this situation of the World.
He did not informed people of this, this alone is reason enough to condemn him
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:47 pm
Varun wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:18 pm
Thank you Varun for your analyse on the sigil and for the general observations.

You are right Agni, that leader needs to be taken down for good by some 'natural causes'. I feel for all the innocent people cut in the middle and all Europe and our race at large.
I can't even watch the news atm. I need to put my attention somewhere else to calm down and snap out from this frustration.

Take care my brothers bless your souls. Appreciate you.
You are welcome. I also feel the need to say as well to be careful with talking too much openly what you are doing or trying to do to certain important people if you want to stay fully safe and protected. World is at chaos, you never know anymore.

Also I will have to remind of the importance of aura removal for some certain destruction workings, it can make a huge difference. Infusing aura with negative energies can attract bad things, but if you want pure and fast destruction of the target and to place strong bindings, aura might be just on a way. Note that also some people have some kind of angel guardians and similar crap sometimes protecting them against certain attacks, but I have found out that it's still not impossible to damage or even kill those people, especially of you manage to find a way to get rid of those entities or to simply find a way to not let them disturb your work. Later, ofc, make sure you are clean and that your aura is protecting you properly.
Thank you wholeheartedly for your concern and considerations, for sure I will keep them in mind. Also, be safe out there! ❤

I want to add before I leave because Obvisouly this Ukraine situation hit me and I need to ease my mind...

Obviously I speak my mind and I know that I speak too much, you are not the first one to tell me I know I do it at the expense maybe of my own wellbeing but being honorable it's more important for me.

Comparing to Cobra who sees one member leaving jos and saying it's all fine 3 others will join for every one leaving....with that pretentious arrogance of his....I am not like that and I pee on his filthy soul

PEople aren't some toys or puppets to be replaced
Or treated like cattle.

If I manage to open the eyes of 1 person out of 100 from Jos, I have a good night sleep because every soul matters and people should not be exploted for one oligarch like Cobra to subdue.

My investigation on Jos will go for years if needed and if I find out he was a jew all along, Cobra will pay, even if this is the last thing I will do.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:19 pm

About that new ritual that Cobra has posted, he infused his energy around the middle of the sigil, where most people are focusing on. I believe this channels the energy further to where he was connected to. Idk did he done it on purpose or not, but it is as is it. This furthers mixes energies with the rest of the sigil. Honestly as long as it's not something sketchy as reversing hebrew letters it might be okay to do it. It's up to people really, however you will get connected to Cobra on some deeper level maybe, so I am personally a bit repulsed to even try it.

So he decided to make the MOS members participate in Rituals to protect himself in this situation of the World.

He could had used the original sigil of Astarte if it was to promote astarte to the world.

He CREATED A SIGIL based on Astarte atributes to protect empower and reflect back the curses at him.

I bet he is wearing that sigil on himself clothing etc.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Owenavo wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:35 pm Take care everyone.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:35 pm

He could had used the original sigil of Astarte if it was to promote astarte to the world.

He CREATED A SIGIL based on Astarte atributes to protect empower and reflect back the curses at him.

Indeed. And seriously, Astarte is a Goddess, we are in a critical situation as humans. Why should we vibrate those runes to Protect HER when we are the ones who need protection the Most? This is ridiculous
Last edited by Snakeway on Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:43 pm

Indeed. And seriously, Astarte is a Goddess, we are in a critical situation as humans. Why should we vibrate those runes to Protect HER and we are the ones who need protection the Most? This is ridiculous
I got a better idea. Why can't these 'Gods' and 'Goddesses' just manifest themselves on Earth now and get rid of the Jews completely...? Once and for all...? They have the power, but why they do not use it I do not know... Unless of course; they don't exist.
Last edited by ImprisonedSoul on Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Indeed. And seriously, Astarte is a Gioddess, we are in a critical situation as humans. Why should we vibrate those runes to Protect HER and we are the ones who need protection the Most? This is ridiculous, it is like asking a homeless guy to donate money to a Billionaire
Exactly it is strange this why I asked people's opinion on this to have a wider perspective on what it might be.

Jews also use her symbology with the ISIS in the middle east.

Somehow those people regardless of their race they EXTRACT certain attributes from Gods and Goddesses to channel whatever they want..
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:47 pm

Somehow those people regardless of their race they EXTRACT certain attributes from Gods and Goddesses to channel whatever they want..
I think he just using her name to get people engaged in the Ritual
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:47 pm

Indeed. And seriously, Astarte is a Gioddess, we are in a critical situation as humans. Why should we vibrate those runes to Protect HER and we are the ones who need protection the Most? This is ridiculous, it is like asking a homeless guy to donate money to a Billionaire
Exactly it is strange this why I asked people's opinion on this to have a wider perspective on what it might be.

Jews also use her symbology with the ISIS in the middle east.

I'm still waiting for that private message too. =)