RTR WIN for the enemy

AnonPoster

Re: RTR WIN for the enemy

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:49 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:47 pm

Somehow those people regardless of their race they EXTRACT certain attributes from Gods and Goddesses to channel whatever they want..
I think he just using her name to get people engaged in the Ritual

What ritual Snakeway there is no ritual

He asked them to just vibrate runes in the sigil. That's the entire 'RITUAL'
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:50 pm
Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:43 pm

Indeed. And seriously, Astarte is a Gioddess, we are in a critical situation as humans. Why should we vibrate those runes to Protect HER and we are the ones who need protection the Most? This is ridiculous, it is like asking a homeless guy to donate money to a Billionaire
Exactly it is strange this why I asked people's opinion on this to have a wider perspective on what it might be.

Jews also use her symbology with the ISIS in the middle east.

Somehow those people regardless of their race they EXTRACT certain attributes from Gods and Goddesses to channel whatever they want..
I'm still waiting for that private message too. =)
Ok
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:47 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:35 pm

He could had used the original sigil of Astarte if it was to promote astarte to the world.

He CREATED A SIGIL based on Astarte atributes to protect empower and reflect back the curses at him.

I bet he is wearing that sigil on himself clothing etc.
Indeed. And seriously, Astarte is a Goddess, we are in a critical situation as humans. Why should we vibrate those runes to Protect HER and we are the ones who need protection the Most? This is ridiculous
I got a better idea. Why can't these 'Gods' and 'Goddesses' just manifest themselves on Earth now and get rid of the Jews completely...? Once and for all...? They have the power, but why they do not use it I do not know... Unless of course; they don't exist.
I don't know the answer for this question. My guess is they don't have the Power to do this in an instant.. The reptilians outnumber them, like Mud outnember Gold
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:51 pm

I thought this counted as a Riitual
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:52 pm

Indeed. And seriously, Astarte is a Goddess, we are in a critical situation as humans. Why should we vibrate those runes to Protect HER and we are the ones who need protection the Most? This is ridiculous
I got a better idea. Why can't these 'Gods' and 'Goddesses' just manifest themselves on Earth now and get rid of the Jews completely...? Once and for all...? They have the power, but why they do not use it I do not know... Unless of course; they don't exist.
I don't know the answer for this question. My guess is they don't have the Power to do this in an instant.. The reptilians outnumber them, like Mud outnember Gold
If they can't give you any real help; then why are you even asking for their guidance...? If they're powerless against the system; then surely they're powerless against the reptilians... So why even bother with them...? Why not seek guidance from beings OUTSIDE of the system, not within it...? Oh wait; You're not even aware that you're in a matrix? Right... Right. Got ya.

Nvm then... Carry on.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Exactly it is strange this why I asked people's opinion on this to have a wider perspective on what it might be.

Jews also use her symbology with the ISIS in the middle east.

Ok
Ok; so are you going to man-up and answer that question I asked ya, in private...? Or are you just going to ignore it? Because I'm now ((once again)) getting a very strong shill-vibe from you.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:59 pm

Ok
Ok; so are you going to man-up and answer that question I asked ya, in private...? Or are you just going to ignore it? Because I'm now ((once again)) getting a very strong shill-vibe from you.

Despite my deplorable state I was just about to do it right now and be kind ...but, neah. I can't keep on answering at disrespect with respect. Keep your impressions about me for yourself. You don't worth my time. Plus I don't owe any supreme answers to any of your troubles I am just another person in this general situation. Let's better ignore eachother from now on thanks
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:53 pm

He is saying that but please go on their page and read it in full let me know what you believe
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:58 pm
Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:52 pm

If they can't give you any real help; then why are you even asking for their guidance...? If they're powerless against the system; then surely they're powerless against the reptilians... So why even bother with them...? Why not seek guidance from beings OUTSIDE of the system, not within it...? Oh wait; You're not even aware that you're in a matrix? Right... Right. Got ya.

Nvm then... Carry on.
They can help me achieve godhood. They maintain a non slaved form of life in this planet so That I can meditate. they have enough power for this
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:08 pm
Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:53 pm

He is saying that but please go on their page and read it in full let me know what you believe
Yeks, I am not going to set my eyes in that sigil ever again, it is disgusting