RTR WIN for the enemy

AnonPoster

Re: RTR WIN for the enemy

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:05 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:08 pm
Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:53 pm

I thought this counted as a Riitual
He is saying that but please go on their page and read it in full let me know what you believe
Yeks, I am not going to set my eyes in that sigil ever again, it is disgusting

Snakeway please help me. You are an english native speaker. What does it state in this affirmation? Members of the ministers = clergy members or members included? Because I see the first option. I see this done extremely subtle for not all eyes to see.
However, since it is not my first language I could be wrong so this why I am asking.

Cobra say it's all fine it's including the members so I want to make sure:

The definition of ministry:

Attachments
Screenshot_20220225-221842_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220225-221842_Samsung Internet.jpg (359.79 KiB) Viewed 271 times
Screenshot_20220225-221103_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220225-221103_Samsung Internet.jpg (838.44 KiB) Viewed 271 times
Screenshot_20220225-220536_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220225-220536_Chrome.jpg (502.4 KiB) Viewed 271 times
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:39 pm
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:58 pm
Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:52 pm

I don't know the answer for this question. My guess is they don't have the Power to do this in an instant.. The reptilians outnumber them, like Mud outnember Gold
If they can't give you any real help; then why are you even asking for their guidance...? If they're powerless against the system; then surely they're powerless against the reptilians... So why even bother with them...? Why not seek guidance from beings OUTSIDE of the system, not within it...? Oh wait; You're not even aware that you're in a matrix? Right... Right. Got ya.

Nvm then... Carry on.
They can help me achieve godhood. They maintain a non slaved form of life in this planet so That I can meditate. they have enough power for this
Lol... Do they...? Enemy astral entities will keep you from advancing ((through those meditations)); and if they suspect you in gaining enough power to actually make a change in your life ((to where you do become a legit threat against their system)); then they'll just kill you... And if the 'Gods' aren't powerful enough to end their system and directly stop their Jews; then they're not going to be powerful enough to protect you; especially if the 'Gods' themselves are outnumbered.

Have they ever succeeded in guiding someone to 'Godhead'...? And if so; then where the hell are these people...? And why aren't they giving me a little bit more to go off on ((when it comes to proving the existence of these people)) then just "Their word" for it...?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:22 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:08 pm

He is saying that but please go on their page and read it in full let me know what you believe

Snakeway please help me. You are an english native speaker. What does it state in this affirmation? Members of the ministers = clergy members or members included? Because I see the first option. I see this done extremely subtle for not all eyes to see.
However, since it is not my first language I could be wrong so this why I am asking.

From the homepage can you click on the 'ministry' button to see the jos ministry.
The JOS ministry:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... lergy.html
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:07 pm
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:59 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:51 pm

Ok
Ok; so are you going to man-up and answer that question I asked ya, in private...? Or are you just going to ignore it? Because I'm now ((once again)) getting a very strong shill-vibe from you.

Despite my deplorable state I was just about to do it right now and be kind ...but, neah. I can't keep on answering at disrespect with respect. Keep your impressions about me for yourself. You don't worth my time. Plus I don't owe any supreme answers to any of your troubles I am just another person in this general situation. Let's better ignore eachother from now on thanks
I highly doubt you were ever going to answer that question since you had more than one opportunity to do so... And the second time I asked, you just gave me an excuse that you pulled directly out of your ass, and it was an excuse that was hardly a valid one; if at all.

As for disrespect... It's disrespectful to keep me waiting while responding and yip yapping with other people over BS topics that don't matter. It's also disrespectful to promote the existence of 'Gods' that you have no proof for... And then to claim your race to be direct ascendants of these 'Gods', while promoting the myth of white superiority on the basis of these 'Gods' that again; you have proof for. You can go fuck yourself... lol.
Last edited by ImprisonedSoul on Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:06 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:22 pm

From the homepage can you click on the 'ministry' button to see the jos ministry.
The JOS ministry:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... lergy.html

So in conclusion they are just fucking with us isn't it?

Much thanks for the person providing this info because I did not see it- it just adds up to the bullshit people are being fed with.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:15 pm
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:59 pm

Ok; so are you going to man-up and answer that question I asked ya, in private...? Or are you just going to ignore it? Because I'm now ((once again)) getting a very strong shill-vibe from you.

Despite my deplorable state I was just about to do it right now and be kind ...but, neah. I can't keep on answering at disrespect with respect. Keep your impressions about me for yourself. You don't worth my time. Plus I don't owe any supreme answers to any of your troubles I am just another person in this general situation. Let's better ignore eachother from now on thanks
You weren't going to answer that question; because you had more than one opportunity in doing so... :) And the second time I asked you gave me an excuse that you pulled directly out of your ass.

As for disrespect... It's disrespectful to promote the existence of 'Gods' that you have no proof for... And then to claim your race to be direct ascendants of these 'Gods' and the myth of white superiority along with that...!? You can go fuck yourself. lol.

Whatever Born in Hell you got autism and other issues that entity etc I don't hate you believe me I have a different focus at the moment.

There are curses in the bible rememberthe story with eve and adam. The feminine- masculine has been cursed the same with the serpent -to drag.
The road to the tree of eternal life is being guarded by 2 angels with the swords of fire.

Therefore of course will be HARD to achieve Godhood.

Find a way to break that curse if you need an activity. Go into religious and occuly studies and provide help.

If you decide to stop meditating for the fear of whatever the soul will degrade anyhow so we have no options really than to carry on and learn along the way.

Please drop this victim mentality. We are all victims and carry our own burden.

Try to build more healthier relationships around if you want to be taken serious just saying...

So long. Good luck
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:23 pm

You weren't going to answer that question; because you had more than one opportunity in doing so... :) And the second time I asked you gave me an excuse that you pulled directly out of your ass.

As for disrespect... It's disrespectful to promote the existence of 'Gods' that you have no proof for... And then to claim your race to be direct ascendants of these 'Gods' and the myth of white superiority along with that...!? You can go fuck yourself. lol.

Whatever Born in Hell you got autism and other issues that entity etc I don't hate you believe me I have a different focus at the moment.

There are curses in the bible rememberthe story with eve and adam. The feminine- masculine has been cursed the same with the serpent -to drag.
The road to the tree of eternal life is being guarded by 2 angels with the swords of fire.

Find a way to break that curse if you need an activity. Go into religious and occuly studies and provide help.

If you decide to stop meditating for the fear of whatever the soul will degrade anyhow so we have no options really than to carry on and learn along the way.

Try to build more healthier relationships around if you want to be taken serious just saying...

So long. Good luck
Aspergers isn't an intellectual handicap; if that's what you're insinuating... And high functioning autism allows you to tap into areas of the mind that aren't accessible to neuro-typicals. It's not as a bad as you think...

And I haven't stopped meditating; and I never will... As long as I'm alive. You in a previous comment tried saying that I stopped out of fear... Because I wasn't "strong" enough to continue pursuing these practices; and I tried telling you in a reply back that I didn't give up completely, but I also gave you reasoning to why I wasn't pursuing these practices with the same motivation I once had, which you completely ignored in acknowledging... And I would like to know why. =) I don't believe you want to tell me... But if you don't want to; then why not just tell me that you don't...? Why even dance around that? lol. I don't understand why you would, but hey... That's your choice... And I'll respect that. Which is unlikely that you would so in return; if the tables were turned.

And yes we're all victims; so therefor we all have a victim mentality, so shush... =) Quit preaching hypocritical shit.

You: Try to build more healthier relationships around if you want to be taken serious just saying...

Me: You can't build any healthy relationship with anyone; until you view reality as it really is; on your own terms... Without being bound to the system. Without viewing life through the lens of this matrix.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

So long. Good luck
Oh, and the path to Godhead is hard, because humanity has no real guidance; ((and you promote the false belief that we do which confuses people in the process and makes it harder for them to achieve that victory))... And we're bound to a matrix; a system that has corrupted the 3 main branches that tie into the human soul/ tree of life. We're physically corrupted ((through genetic tampering of the DNA)), we're psychologically corrupted ((through indoctrination)), and we're spiritually corrupted ((through psychic warfare)). If your 'Gods' really wanted to help, then they would remove the octopus from our backs; to where we can actually fight the ones who threw it on us to begin with.

The octopus is a very SYMBOLIC animal that represents the matrix itself; it's tentacles wrap around the 3 major branches... Shooting out black oil/ goo and corrupting them. The octopus has a bulbous head ((like a Grey alien)). The octopus can change it's shape; and even the COLOR of it's skin/ shape-shifting... And it's a very intelligent animal. An animal of the depths... The iceberg represents the human being; our heads float above the water, but all the secrets lie underneath ((where most of the iceberg is)). The greys are gatekeepers to that knowledge/ or the octopus/ or giant squid.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:37 pm

So long. Good luck
Aspergers isn't an intellectual handicap; if that's what you're insinuating... And high functioning autism allows you to tap into areas of the mind that aren't accessible to neuro-typicals. It's not as a bad as you think...

And I haven't stopped meditating; and I never will... As long as I'm alive. You in a previous comment tried saying that I stopped out of fear... Because I wasn't "strong" enough to continue pursuing these practices; and I tried telling you in a reply back that I didn't give up completely, but I also gave you reasoning to why I wasn't pursuing these practices with the same motivation I once had, which you completely ignored in acknowledging... And I would like to know why. =) I don't believe you want to tell me... But if you don't want to; then why not just tell me that you don't...? Why even dance around that? lol. I don't understand why you would, but hey... That's your choice... And I'll respect that. Which is unlikely that you would so in return; if the tables were turned.

And yes we're all victims; so therefor we all have a victim mentality, so shush... =) Quit preaching hypocritical shit.

You: Try to build more healthier relationships around if you want to be taken serious just saying...

Me: You can't build any healthy relationship with anyone; until you view reality as it really is; on your own terms... Without being bound to the system. Without viewing life through the lens of this matrix.
I appreciate the comment and you keep meditating.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:15 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:37 pm

So long. Good luck

I appreciate the comment and you keep meditating.
And you continue being a sack of shit. =)