RTR WIN for the enemy

AnonPoster

Re: RTR WIN for the enemy

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:19 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:15 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:37 pm

Aspergers isn't an intellectual handicap; if that's what you're insinuating... And high functioning autism allows you to tap into areas of the mind that aren't accessible to neuro-typicals. It's not as a bad as you think...

And I haven't stopped meditating; and I never will... As long as I'm alive. You in a previous comment tried saying that I stopped out of fear... Because I wasn't "strong" enough to continue pursuing these practices; and I tried telling you in a reply back that I didn't give up completely, but I also gave you reasoning to why I wasn't pursuing these practices with the same motivation I once had, which you completely ignored in acknowledging... And I would like to know why. =) I don't believe you want to tell me... But if you don't want to; then why not just tell me that you don't...? Why even dance around that? lol. I don't understand why you would, but hey... That's your choice... And I'll respect that. Which is unlikely that you would so in return; if the tables were turned.

And yes we're all victims; so therefor we all have a victim mentality, so shush... =) Quit preaching hypocritical shit.

You: Try to build more healthier relationships around if you want to be taken serious just saying...

Me: You can't build any healthy relationship with anyone; until you view reality as it really is; on your own terms... Without being bound to the system. Without viewing life through the lens of this matrix.
I appreciate the comment and you keep meditating.
And you continue being a sack of shit. =)
Feel free to express yourself.

It's your reputation and CREDIBILITY after all not mine.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:11 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:15 am
I appreciate the comment and you keep meditating.

Reputation...? Credibility? And why should this matter...? Who am I trying to impress? A bunch of sheep? Get the fuck out of here... lol.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:12 am

Reputation...? Credibility? And why should this matter...? Who am I trying to impress? A bunch of sheep? Get the fuck out of here... lol.
It's not about impressing anyone but you hope to be taken serious, people to read your shit or answer to your shit etc...

Plus it's important how we treat eachother in general more even so especially when no one sees us. There are principles that make us human and etc. But you, from your sad sad life don't know this and then wonder why people are ignoring you, why gods ignore you and so on...

For as long as you are being yourself I absolutely love it trust me. Be yourself, expose yourself go rampant I still don't have hard feelings... it takes a long way for me to feel bad no matter how hard you are trying plus you need to be truly special in a bad or good way for me yo personally to give a flying fuck or be touched by your grobianism
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:25 am

It's not about impressing anyone but you hope to be taken serious, people to read your shit or answer to your shit etc...

Plus it's important how we treat eachother in general more even so especially when no one sees us. There are principles that make us human and etc. But you, from your sad sad life don't know this and then wonder why people are ignoring you, why gods ignore you and so on...

For as long as you are being yourself I absolutely love it trust me. Be yourself, expose yourself go rampant I still don't have hard feelings... it takes a long way for me to feel bad no matter how hard you are trying plus you need to be truly special in a bad or good way for me yo personally to give a flying fuck or be touched by your grobianism
I treat people respectful... Those who deserve it; which you do not... And how do I know you're human...? For all I know; you could be an alien pretending to be such. =)

And the 'Gods' ignore me, because they don't exist... And if they did; then they would take that giant Jewish octopus off of my back/ and not just this asshole astral attachment, but I'm talking about the system as a whole; so I would have an **Actual chance** of fixing my life; and then helping others fix theirs. ((Actual growth doesn't start until you walk out of Plato's Cave into the sun light))

The fact that these 'Gods' don't do that can either mean 1 of two things... They don't exist; or they're assholes ((that are clearly part of humanity's problems)). No just and righteous being is going to stand on a platform that says "Holier than thou" behind a Jewish a matrix; and the only way they can back they're "Holier than thou"-ways up is by breaking the rules of this matrix... Which that would never happen; because of either a. or b./ 1. or 2.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:38 am

I treat people respectful... Those who deserve it; which you do not... And how do I know you're human...? For all I know; you could be an alien pretending to be such. =)

And the 'Gods' ignore me, because they don't exist... And if they did; then they would take that giant Jewish octopus off of my back/ and not just this asshole astral attachment, but I'm talking about the system as a whole; so I would have an **Actual chance** of fixing my life; and then helping others fix theirs. ((Actual growth doesn't start until you walk out of Plato's Cave into the sun light))

The fact that these 'Gods' don't do that can either mean 1 of two things... They don't exist; or they're assholes ((that are clearly part of humanity's problems)). No just and righteous being is going to stand on a platform that says "Holier than thou" behind a Jewish a matrix; and the only way they can back they're "Holier than thou"-ways up is by breaking the rules of this matrix... Which that would never happen; because of either a. or b./ 1. or 2.

From your first paragraph (because I don't need to read more) it is clear to me *once again that you got serious mental issues. I am sorry for you. I don't want to be cruel with you. Your case it's very sad. But I can't help you.
Good luck
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:05 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:38 am

From your first paragraph (because I don't need to read more) it is clear to me *once again that you got serious mental issues. I am sorry for you. I don't want to be cruel with you. Your case it's very sad. But I can't help you.
Good luck
You're a troll; or an agent smith-type. Of course you're not going to read my comments, lol.

My guess would be the second though; seeing how smug and fake you are in the way you speak to me... That's a pretty high lvl of scumry.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:22 pm
Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:05 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:08 pm

He is saying that but please go on their page and read it in full let me know what you believe
Yeks, I am not going to set my eyes in that sigil ever again, it is disgusting

Snakeway please help me. You are an english native speaker. What does it state in this affirmation? Members of the ministers = clergy members or members included? Because I see the first option. I see this done extremely subtle for not all eyes to see.
However, since it is not my first language I could be wrong so this why I am asking.

Cobra say it's all fine it's including the members so I want to make sure:

The definition of ministry:

He is scamming you and tricking you, he says it is for everyone but it is for his own personal gain.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:03 pm

Lol... Do they...? Enemy astral entities will keep you from advancing ((through those meditations)); and if they suspect you in gaining enough power to actually make a change in your life ((to where you do become a legit threat against their system)); then they'll just kill you... And if the 'Gods' aren't powerful enough to end their system and directly stop their Jews; then they're not going to be powerful enough to protect you; especially if the 'Gods' themselves are outnumbered.

Have they ever succeeded in guiding someone to 'Godhead'...? And if so; then where the hell are these people...? And why aren't they giving me a little bit more to go off on ((when it comes to proving the existence of these people)) then just "Their word" for it...?
Do you have any idea What the reptilians wanted to do with humanity? The fact that you are here in the internet saying whatever you want against them(reptilians and greys) is a demonstration of the Gods power. If they do this to Humanity as a whole There is no way they can't protect you in a personal level. I believe just by recognizing satan I am untouchable. No reptilian can afford the possibility of me calling ''daddy''. Off course entitys can annoy you, but nothing serious as killing you or stopping you from achieving godhood if you work hard. It is what I believe, in the case of new in formation my ideas could change, but I doubt it is different
Agni

Post by Agni »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:47 pm
Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:43 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:35 pm

He could had used the original sigil of Astarte if it was to promote astarte to the world.

He CREATED A SIGIL based on Astarte atributes to protect empower and reflect back the curses at him.

I bet he is wearing that sigil on himself clothing etc.
Indeed. And seriously, Astarte is a Goddess, we are in a critical situation as humans. Why should we vibrate those runes to Protect HER and we are the ones who need protection the Most? This is ridiculous
I got a better idea. Why can't these 'Gods' and 'Goddesses' just manifest themselves on Earth now and get rid of the Jews completely...? Once and for all...? They have the power, but why they do not use it I do not know... Unless of course; they don't exist.
The Gods and Goddesses are not omniscient nor omnipotent. They are very busy with protecting and helping many people.

There is a veil around that blocks most of their energy to manifest on earth.

The Gods and Goddesses can as well get attacked, drained and even get veils on them. That exhausts them as well.

It seems no one has ever thought that the Gods and Goddesses are similar to us humans. But they have much much more power and knowledge. You guys keep puting them on a pedestal because you are so lazy and afraid to actually work on yourselves and work with them.

And of course, like humans, the Gods and Goddesses dont love or have to love everyone nor save everyone just because someone that doesn't even bother to work with them whimes about it.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Agni wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:39 am

The Gods and Goddesses can as well get attacked, drained and even get veils on them. That exhausts them as well.

They have Family members and friends that are gods aswell, they have much more interesting and capable beings to give them help and protection than us Humans. lol