RTR WIN for the enemy

ImprisonedSoul

Re: RTR WIN for the enemy

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Agni wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:39 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:47 pm
Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:43 pm

Indeed. And seriously, Astarte is a Goddess, we are in a critical situation as humans. Why should we vibrate those runes to Protect HER and we are the ones who need protection the Most? This is ridiculous
I got a better idea. Why can't these 'Gods' and 'Goddesses' just manifest themselves on Earth now and get rid of the Jews completely...? Once and for all...? They have the power, but why they do not use it I do not know... Unless of course; they don't exist.
The Gods and Goddesses are not omniscient nor omnipotent. They are very busy with protecting and helping many people.

There is a veil around that blocks most of their energy to manifest on earth.

The Gods and Goddesses can as well get attacked, drained and even get veils on them. That exhausts them as well.

It seems no one has ever thought that the Gods and Goddesses are similar to us humans. But they have much much more power and knowledge. You guys keep puting them on a pedestal because you are so lazy and afraid to actually work on yourselves and work with them.

And of course, like humans, the Gods and Goddesses dont love or have to love everyone nor save everyone just because someone that doesn't even bother to work with them whimes about it.
How do you know that these 'Gods' and 'Goddesses' working with aren't actually impostors or very advanced thought forms...? Do you have an open third eye? Do you have the ability see through these beings; and know them at their core...? To where you can accurately determine that they're real; and have your best interests in mind? And if not... Then why are you acting like you know what you're talking about?
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:38 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:03 pm

Lol... Do they...? Enemy astral entities will keep you from advancing ((through those meditations)); and if they suspect you in gaining enough power to actually make a change in your life ((to where you do become a legit threat against their system)); then they'll just kill you... And if the 'Gods' aren't powerful enough to end their system and directly stop their Jews; then they're not going to be powerful enough to protect you; especially if the 'Gods' themselves are outnumbered.

Have they ever succeeded in guiding someone to 'Godhead'...? And if so; then where the hell are these people...? And why aren't they giving me a little bit more to go off on ((when it comes to proving the existence of these people)) then just "Their word" for it...?
Do you have any idea What the reptilians wanted to do with humanity? The fact that you are here in the internet saying whatever you want against them(reptilians and greys) is a demonstration of the Gods power. If they do this to Humanity as a whole There is no way they can't protect you in a personal level. I believe just by recognizing satan I am untouchable. No reptilian can afford the possibility of me calling ''daddy''. Off course entitys can annoy you, but nothing serious as killing you or stopping you from achieving godhood if you work hard. It is what I believe, in the case of new in formation my ideas could change, but I doubt it is different
You don't get it, dude... lol. Humanity isn't destroyed, because they want humanity around... We're psychic exploits. If they had no real use for human beings; then they very likely would destroy us... Completely. This is very likely the reason behind humanity's creation; so that we can be psychic exploits. Earth is a soul farm for a very advanced non-human intelligence.

Also; there's really nothing I can say against the system as the system itself can only be broken through the very thing that it was BUILT UPON; which is occult power... It's the PSYCHIC FREQUENCY FENCE that keeps humanity from realizing that we're in a matrix; or at least keeps the conscious mind from realizing; once the subconscious realizes it then the game is over... I'd be willing to wager. Humanity ((on a subconscious level)) is fast asleep. Your 'Gods' ((if they existed; or at least in the same way the JoS describes them to)) could easily break that fence; if they wanted... The fact that they don't should be proof enough for someone to see these beings for what they truly are; a tool in their-selves. A tool to disarm human beings from taking personal responsibility for their own lives.
Last edited by ImprisonedSoul on Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Agni

Post by Agni »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:03 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:47 pm

I got a better idea. Why can't these 'Gods' and 'Goddesses' just manifest themselves on Earth now and get rid of the Jews completely...? Once and for all...? They have the power, but why they do not use it I do not know... Unless of course; they don't exist.
The Gods and Goddesses are not omniscient nor omnipotent. They are very busy with protecting and helping many people.

The Gods and Goddesses can as well get attacked, drained and even get veils on them. That exhausts them as well.

It seems no one has ever thought that the Gods and Goddesses are similar to us humans. But they have much much more power and knowledge. You guys keep puting them on a pedestal because you are so lazy and afraid to actually work on yourselves and work with them.

And of course, like humans, the Gods and Goddesses dont love or have to love everyone nor save everyone just because someone that doesn't even bother to work with them whimes about it.
How do you know that these 'Gods' and 'Goddesses' working with aren't actually impostors or very advanced thought forms...? Do you have an open third eye? Do you have the ability see through these beings; and know them at their core...? To where you can accurately determine that they're real; and have your best interests in mind? And if not... Then why are you acting like you know what you're talking about?
How do I know? Because I checked and tested them. There are plenty of impostors under many names. Cobra, Don and many SS confuse these entities. And even when you get attacked some entities can and will create fakes. Its easy to fall for it.

An open 3rd eye isnt enough to see through them. You actually need to put in the work and check them as best as you can. Talking and theorizing about them isnt gonna solve the mystery.

Yes i can check them. Otherwise i wouldn't be talking.

And regarding another post.. you cant just change someone and free them just through telepathy. Your mind isnt the only problem that keeps you in a low state.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Agni wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:52 am

How do I know? Because I checked and tested them. There are plenty of impostors under many names. Cobra, Don and many SS confuse these entities. And even when you get attacked some entities can and will create fakes. Its easy to fall for it.

An open 3rd eye isnt enough to see through them. You actually need to put in the work and check them as best as you can. Talking and theorizing about them isnt gonna solve the mystery.

And regarding another post.. you cant just change someone and free them just through telepathy. Your mind isnt the only problem that keeps you in a low state.
How did you check and test them...? And what else is the problem; that keeps one in a low-state? Please, explain... If you may? =)

And I don't believe I ever said that an open third eye ((alone)) is enough to see through them, but it certainly helps... Without an awakened psychic mind seeing through them is impossible.

P.S. You: And regarding another post.. you cant just change someone and free them just through telepathy. Your mind isnt the only problem that keeps you in a low state.

Me: I disagree with this statement, by the way... Unless of course there's only consciousness; and then you might be right. 1 consciousness; is it shared...? Or not...? Or is it only mind that exists and no one elses...? I sometimes wonder if anyone can ever truly answer that question.
Last edited by ImprisonedSoul on Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Agni wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:52 am

So, are you going to answer my questions...? Or just ignore them?
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:48 am

Humanity isn't destroyed, because they want humanity around... We're psychic exploits. If they had no real use for human beings; then they very likely would destroy us... Completely. This is very likely the reason behind humanity's creation; so that we can be psychic exploits. Earth is a soul farm for multi-dimensional E.T. energy vampires;

We have freedoms and dignities that goes against the psychic exploits. they need us suffering and in anguish to feed off from us, and I and many people don't feel this all the time, so this tells they are not having their way. It is possible to live in this world without being psyxhix exploited, this is thanks to the gentile Gods power.
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:23 am
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:48 am

Humanity isn't destroyed, because they want humanity around... We're psychic exploits. If they had no real use for human beings; then they very likely would destroy us... Completely. This is very likely the reason behind humanity's creation; so that we can be psychic exploits. Earth is a soul farm for multi-dimensional E.T. energy vampires;

We have freedoms and dignities that goes against the psychic exploits. they need us suffering and in anguish to feed off from us, and I and many people don't feel this all the time, so this tells they are not having their way. It is possible to live in this world without being psyxhix exploited, this is thanks to the gentile Gods power.
https://allears.net/wp-content/uploads/ ... lm-gif.gif

As long as you have no real means to defend against psychic attacks; then it doesn't matter if you "Feel good" or not; you're going to be a psychic exploit... As long as you're still here; living on THIS planet. =) But keep telling yourself otherwise; if it helps you sleep better at night.

And what proof do you have that this 'God' of yours exists...? Do you have any **ACTUAL** proof...? And if so; then do you mind sharing it? I know I asked this question a few times in previous comments, but I don't believe I ever got a solid answer. Just a lot of dancing around the question itself.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:28 am

And what proof do you have that this 'God' of yours exists...? Do you have any **ACTUAL** proof...?
Give me an example of what a proof would be. lol. What would be accepted as proof by you?
ImprisonedSoul

Post by ImprisonedSoul »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:58 pm
ImprisonedSoul wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:28 am

And what proof do you have that this 'God' of yours exists...? Do you have any **ACTUAL** proof...?
Give me an example of what a proof would be. lol. What would be accepted as proof by you?
Strong evidence; just not hearsay like this; "Well, Satan helps me meditate..." or "Satan protects me from Reptilians/ ((even though I'm not a real threat to them anyways))". I need something a bit more concrete... You understand? So far; Everything you've said in support of his existence has always been easily refutable.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:02 am
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:22 pm
Snakeway wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:05 pm

Yeks, I am not going to set my eyes in that sigil ever again, it is disgusting

Snakeway please help me. You are an english native speaker. What does it state in this affirmation? Members of the ministers = clergy members or members included? Because I see the first option. I see this done extremely subtle for not all eyes to see.
However, since it is not my first language I could be wrong so this why I am asking.

Cobra say it's all fine it's including the members so I want to make sure:

The definition of ministry:

He is scamming you and tricking you, he says it is for everyone but it is for his own personal gain.
I can't believe it. No fucking way.
Thank you again whoever you are for providing this info I DID NOT PREVIOUSLY SEE.

The same way I was 'upset' on the Gods when I have been spiritually assaulted by those crocks and did not understand why they THE Gods allow it... to understand later on that an aura of full protection would had kept me in eternal darkness and I would had never know my enemies.

In the same way, I had another revelation on the question that bugs me : why Cobra is not taken out by the Gods?
The answer is: he will become a martyr of our race who fought for our cause with the enemy and people as a result would had carry on with the bullshit forever. Therefore Gods wants HIS EXPOSURE. For all people and members to know his real face and intentions.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.