RTR WIN for the enemy

Snakeway

Re: RTR WIN for the enemy

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:46 pm

For anybody cursing Cobra, if anybody - DON'T MAKE HIM A MARTYR. EXPOSE HIM!
If he is dead - his minions will love him even more and will assume jews killed him at duty
there is nothing worse then being killed, it's game over, the real lost for someone. Nothing affect as much as killing. You can also expose him after he is dead. Being a martyr does not pay off being killed
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:46 pm To be honest with you about Maxine victims and to what degree she destoyed people I REALLY DON'T Know. Although judging from how she killed Melissa for gossiping about the hygiene of her house solely, (in her own words!)- I can only guess what kind of person she was... she eventually paid the ultimate price and now she is dead and her karma will follow her in the next life. She did not believe in any karma however but funny enough even jews once a year transfer their karma(their sins) to other nations in their blood rituals.
I don't know anything about this story and I don't believe Maxine is Dead
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:46 pm Gods have a tough job because they have to respect the free will of people as well. It's more complicated than we would understand. But again, just an opinion.
In my personal experience it is not complicated because they simply don't give a fuck about what people are doing to each other.

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:46 pm Offtopic: If I personally would have the ultimate power over everything and everyone, I will be the same. I would not treat people BETTER or WORSE for the FEAR of punishment of any God.
Only christians does things or don't do things for the fear of their god.
Fear... like animals.
If I were a God and I saw ANY kind of injustice committed to someone I accept I would stop it immediatly and would punish the offender. And would make him suffer a tortuose prolonged pain
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:05 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:46 pm

For anybody cursing Cobra, if anybody - DON'T MAKE HIM A MARTYR. EXPOSE HIM!
If he is dead - his minions will love him even more and will assume jews killed him at duty
there is nothing worse then being killed, it's game over, the real lost for someone. Nothing affect as much as killing. You can also expose him after he is dead. Being a martyr does not pay off being killed
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:46 pm To be honest with you about Maxine victims and to what degree she destoyed people I REALLY DON'T Know. Although judging from how she killed Melissa for gossiping about the hygiene of her house solely, (in her own words!)- I can only guess what kind of person she was... she eventually paid the ultimate price and now she is dead and her karma will follow her in the next life. She did not believe in any karma however but funny enough even jews once a year transfer their karma(their sins) to other nations in their blood rituals.
I don't know anything about this story and I don't believe Maxine is Dead
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:46 pm Gods have a tough job because they have to respect the free will of people as well. It's more complicated than we would understand. But again, just an opinion.
In my personal experience it is not complicated because they simply don't give a fuck about what people are doing to each other.

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:46 pm Offtopic: If I personally would have the ultimate power over everything and everyone, I will be the same. I would not treat people BETTER or WORSE for the FEAR of punishment of any God.
Only christians does things or don't do things for the fear of their god.
Fear... like animals.
If I were a God and I saw ANY kind of injustice committed to someone I accept I would stop it immediatly and would punish the offender. And would make him suffer a tortuose prolonged pain

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me Snakeway.

I think Maxine is dead she is/was power hungry, she loved her project. One thing to notice is how her SPELL on the rituals and general website is being uncovered.

About punishing an offender AS A GOD is complicated. We can't gasp the things as humans at the level of the Gods because we don't have their perspective.

1. for the free will of people. 2 for you don't know what karma had anyone to pay from previous existences. Etc

The intransigence of a God you imagine that would be necessary...imagine yourself bring striked for whatever and not have the time, understanding or patience to correct yourself.

Too many factors add in.

Gods wants us to evolve for which reason they want us to meditate and overcome the low level of existence.

Gods are too complex and they work with and in accordance with the laws of nature plus their higher understanding and ethics.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

I also don't believe in karma.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:36 pm I also don't believe in karma.
Go into astrology. Deeper. And you will see it there in your chart.

Saturn for one. North and south node another.

I will dig deeper and trained myself in the field in the future. But it's real.

Also shows any imbalances and any excessive behaviour which people pays.
You care too much for yourself at the expense of others you will pay either in the next life or later in this life by serving others too much.
You are too lazy you will later on work too much.
You trust yourself too much you will end up trusting others too much. You trust others too much, you lose trust in yourself. Etc

The key in life is finding the balance of everything.

Satan is the perfect balance. This should be our ideal.
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:50 pm

You care too much for yourself at the expense of others you will pay either in the next life or later in this life by serving others too much.
You trust yourself too much you will end up trusting others too much. You trust others too much, you lose trust in yourself. Etc

And how does it work exactly? What force will make me work too much if I am lazy(as an example)? What if I am lazy but I have psychic power and earn the lotery at will and then continue to be lazy in the next Life? Honestly I think I can kick any Karma in the but
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Seriously, someone start annoying me in this life I curse the person and the annoyer dies then there is no one annoying me anymore. Where is karma in all of this? You Just deal with the problem with your spiritual powers and that's all. you can do whatever you consider correct with out worry. there are no unbrekeable barriers to those who meditate. it is what I believe
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:02 pm

And how does it work exactly? What force will make me work too much if I am lazy(as an example)? What if I am lazy but I have psychic power and earn the lotery at will and then continue to be lazy in the next Life? Honestly I think I can kick any Karma in the but

The force... you are being too active you will exhaust yourself therefore you will need a longer break. The same applies in return.

You will end up going naturally from one extreme to another.

Laziness comes at many levels.

Meditations in terms doing too much neglecting your physical or mental/intellectual side is not a solution either.

The chances of winning the lottery requires extreme energy and power but you will sacrifice other sides of yourself to do that for money... so I don't know if it's worth it especially since you won't learn how to build wealth organically, a skill that will inprint in yourself/your soul for lifetimes.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:14 pm

The force... you are being too active you will exhaust yourself therefore you will need a longer break. The same applies in return.

Meditations in terms doing too much neglecting your physical or mental/intellectual side is not a solution either.

The chances of winning the lottery requires extreme energy and power but you will sacrifice other sides of yourself to do that for money... so I don't know if it's worth it especially since you won't learn how to build wealth organically, a skill that will inprint in yourself/your soul for lifetimes.

Offtopic

I also want to add in the subject of revenge. When we want to take revenge on others for their ill treatments. We do this from a position of being FAIR to them in the first place.

Denying that and claiming we are animals let's treat eachothers however is destroying any ground for justice in the first place.

Saying others treated you wrong and they deserve punishment but at the same time you will become God or powerful to do whatever to others is a double standard.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:30 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:14 pm

Offtopic

I also want to add in the subject of revenge. When we want to take revenge on others for their ill treatments. We do this from a position of being FAIR to them in the first place.

Denying that and claiming we are animals let's treat eachothers however is destroying any ground for justice in the first place.

Saying others treated you wrong and they deserve punishment but at the same time you will become God or powerful to do whatever to others is a double standard.

Another practical example in the indiduality that some satanist promote as the supreme aim.

You care only for yourself and always did. You eventually get into trouble like anybody would. You want to call your friends. But where are the friends. You only cared about yourself. Why would they lend a hand when you never did anything for them.

(Of course that everything starts from caring about yourself first because if you are not ok nobody around you can be ok but you got the idea.)

This exapands further at the law of balance/ of compensation. You are all by yourself you forgot about others how to deal with them/ social skills etc. (And you need social skills ...your success in life, building a business- is in direct effect of how you build you network and reputation.)

The same applies when you are too social caring excessively for others to help or stay around them in dependance...you totally forget about your own being.

Meditation is a tool for getting awarness in the proper way of dealing in this 3d world
but neglecting your body and mind can have repercussions also. It needs a combination.

Being too mental OR physical, again, disrupt your spiritual understanding and makes one too materialistic.

Too mcuh sports you ruin your ligaments. Too little gives you letargy and atrophied you. Etc etc

You forgive too much you are opening the door for abuse. You are intransigent you fill yourself with perfectionism and others will fault you for every little mistake. Etc etc.

Esentually, I care about my white race for practical reasons 1we come from the same tribes we are family 2. My kids of my kids will marry the kids of your kids. We need to uplift eachother and evolve.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:11 pm Seriously, someone start annoying me in this life I curse the person and the annoyer dies then there is no one annoying me anymore. Where is karma in all of this? You Just deal with the problem with your spiritual powers and that's all. you can do whatever you consider correct with out worry. there are no unbrekeable barriers to those who meditate. it is what I believe

With all due respect because you know I like you and appreciate you very much, but this is STUPID.

People needs to evolve. You. Me. Us. Others.
Crossing others sometimes comes from missjudgements,ignorance etc.

Sometimes we are annoying, sometimes we annoy. Insult eachother. Swear at eachother. Accuse eachtoher unfairly.

Sometimes both party is right to a certain degree. Sometines none.
Why not learn from our share of blame?

We should try reasoning
. Resolution. Resove. Understanding both sides, us, others and eachothers
Only this way we will evolve.

These are not reasons to CURSE or be cursed.

The best way to deal with somebody annoying or when you can't get to a mutual understanding is
Agree to disagree and IGNORE.