The Final RTR Exposed

AnonPoster

Re: The Final RTR Exposed

Post by AnonPoster »

Don Danko wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:44 pm
In Abulafia’s approach, the individual “begins to combine letters, a few or many, reversing and rolling them around rapidly, until [one’s] heart feels warm.” Those who adhere diligently to this technique, Abulafia declared, will eventually experience “a plenitude of saintly spirit … wisdom, under­standing, good counsel and knowledge…. The spirit of the Lord will rest upon [them].”
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:26 am I an doing a 3 part rtr as I type this (I memorized it) man the rtrs feel good and to know I am doing something good for the world is great man. My energy is clean and bright when doing the rtrs. It gets rid of Jewish and xtian curses in the area around me. My home is warm and positive. I know I am loved by Satan and the Gods ;)
So the energy of the lord is 'resting' on you lmao,
if anything this means you're hated by Satan and the gods :lol:
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:26 am I an doing a 3 part rtr as I type this (I memorized it) man the rtrs feel good and to know I am doing something good for the world is great man. My energy is clean and bright when doing the rtrs. It gets rid of Jewish and xtian curses in the area around me. My home is warm and positive. I know I am loved by Satan and the Gods ;)
me too. got a raise too when schedule started for 2 months.

lifes good. HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL JOS!!!!!!!!!
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:03 pm

HAIL JOS!!!!!!!!!
Another who's had the lords energy rest on them :lol:
This Anon Account is open to everyone on the forum. You can use this account for guest posting. The login password is password.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:10 am
siatris_stings_you wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:03 pm

HAIL JOS!!!!!!!!!
Another who's had the lords energy rest on them :lol:

Also he had a raise of salary, coincidentally exactly after the Wealth ritual was exposed for what it is. What a clown.

Attachments
Screenshot_20220302-041957_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220302-041957_Samsung Internet.jpg (537.46 KiB) Viewed 371 times
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Siatris, aren't you ashamed in front /in the eyes of Satan, to spread LIES AFTER LIES? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

Come here and talk to me you worthless piece shit!
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:33 am Siatris, aren't you ashamed in front /in the eyes of Satan, to spread LIES AFTER LIES? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

Even with the truths revealed to him in front of him, he rather believes his fairy tale and serve the enemy, he's a shill
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:28 am
AnonPoster wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:33 am Siatris, aren't you ashamed in front /in the eyes of Satan, to spread LIES AFTER LIES? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

Even with the truths revealed to him in front of him, he rather believes his fairy tale and serve the enemy, he's a shill

You know before seeing that affirmation for the Wealth ritual, I was keep hoping that Cobra is the good guy and maybe that I don't see things clearly. Always kept on hoping that things are actually fine... but every time something new happens /or I discover a new shit...It enrage me even more.

I feel that he is Cobra himself..of course I could be wrong this why I want him to come and talk to me so I can get a sense, a feel of him.

He is not deluded. Not a victim of Cobra. This is all done ON PURPOSE. This is a fact. He is either an enemy just like Cobra or Cobra himself. His STATEMENTS are some bogus for retards. Follow his narrative...just bullshit.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:57 pm
In Abulafia’s approach, the individual “begins to combine letters, a few or many, reversing and rolling them around rapidly, until [one’s] heart feels warm.” Those who adhere diligently to this technique, Abulafia declared, will eventually experience “a plenitude of saintly spirit … wisdom, under­standing, good counsel and knowledge…. The spirit of the Lord will rest upon [them].”
Freya loves me a lot and I love her. So no the Gods don't hate me. Look the Gods have certain people they love on earth I am one of them they always loved me. They think I am beautiful.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:19 am
Freya loves me a lot and I love her. So no the Gods don't hate me. Look the Gods have certain people they love on earth I am one of them they always loved me. They think I am beautiful.
Retarded comment of no value
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:19 am
if freya and the gods loved you, well they wouldn't have you doing jewish rituals lol,
it seems you mistaking freya for the jewish 'lord'.