The gods are not with the jos

HPBlackMamba

Re: The gods are not with the jos

Post by HPBlackMamba »

RedDawn wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:39 pm

How is allowing any degenerate to speak here a good thing, other than it keeps your forum minimally relevant? If you silenced us, you wouldn't get anyone to speak here. The Joy of Satan is both a platform and a publisher, obviously. The clergy members are perhaps considered publishers, but they do allow people to speak on most topics freely. They just don't allow people to speak about things that are total nonsense or just not useful whatsoever, like whatever you probably had said on their forum.

Again, you address nothing whatsoever. The t4s clergy is known to evade and lie, at least you do I haven't seen joola much here at all. It seems your pet owen is more active than her. What exactly does joola do here?
I suggest that you try being educated instead of opinionated. The JoS ONLY allows posts that adhere to their narrative as publishers. They even say this in their Terms of Service.
1. We know Satan and his Demons are real beings. If you are LaVeyan, or feel otherwise, do not push your beliefs here.

2. People who sympathise with and/or support the enemies of Satan- [The Jews, Christians and Muslims]- WILL BE BANNED!

3. Blasphemy against Satan and/or his Demons will not be tolerated!

4. If you believe Satan and his Demons are evil, this is not the group for you, find another.

5. Do not try to push Wiccan or other non-Satanic creeds here.

6. Do not try to promote individuals, groups or organizations who bash the Joy of Satan. Your posts will be deleted and you will be banned.

7. Anyone who posts advocating anything illegal will be banned.

8. Please be polite- flaming will not be tolerated.

9. No personally identifiable information should be used on your account [Real name, pictures etc]. We take your privacy seriously, you should too.

10. Posters have the sole responsibility for their posts, and not the forums, moderators, or anyone else.
HPBlackMamba

Post by RedDawn »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:50 pm
RedDawn wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:39 pm

How is allowing any degenerate to speak here a good thing, other than it keeps your forum minimally relevant? If you silenced us, you wouldn't get anyone to speak here. The Joy of Satan is both a platform and a publisher, obviously. The clergy members are perhaps considered publishers, but they do allow people to speak on most topics freely. They just don't allow people to speak about things that are total nonsense or just not useful whatsoever, like whatever you probably had said on their forum.

Again, you address nothing whatsoever. The t4s clergy is known to evade and lie, at least you do I haven't seen joola much here at all. It seems your pet owen is more active than her. What exactly does joola do here?
I suggest that you try being educated instead of opinionated. The JoS ONLY allows posts that adhere to their narrative as publishers. They even say this in their Terms of Service.
1. We know Satan and his Demons are real beings. If you are LaVeyan, or feel otherwise, do not push your beliefs here.

2. People who sympathise with and/or support the enemies of Satan- [The Jews, Christians and Muslims]- WILL BE BANNED!

3. Blasphemy against Satan and/or his Demons will not be tolerated!

4. If you believe Satan and his Demons are evil, this is not the group for you, find another.

5. Do not try to push Wiccan or other non-Satanic creeds here.

6. Do not try to promote individuals, groups or organizations who bash the Joy of Satan. Your posts will be deleted and you will be banned.

7. Anyone who posts advocating anything illegal will be banned.

8. Please be polite- flaming will not be tolerated.

9. No personally identifiable information should be used on your account [Real name, pictures etc]. We take your privacy seriously, you should too.

10. Posters have the sole responsibility for their posts, and not the forums, moderators, or anyone else.
They don't allow enemy propaganda, yes. That's a good thing. The Joy of Satan Clergy has better things to do than address degenerates, they don't rely on their traffic like you do as they have actual content and not just counter culture. HPHC doesn't advise people speaking here or anyone hacking, there isn't evidence of anyone hacking and no one has said anyone was hacked. I don't know where you even heard this, I spoke to Seeker myself. Most people can't hack, it's not a skill some average joe can do. The anonposter trolling seeker certainly didn't know how to hack, as he wasn't able to tell I wasn't Seeker which should have been obvious from my personality alone.
RED DAWN = Seeker, obviously
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

RedDawn wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:59 pm
They don't allow enemy propaganda, yes. That's a good thing. The Joy of Satan Clergy has better things to do than address degenerates, they don't rely on their traffic like you do as they have actual content and not just counter culture. HPHC doesn't advise people speaking here or anyone hacking, there isn't evidence of anyone hacking and no one has said anyone was hacked. I don't know where you even heard this, I spoke to Seeker myself. Most people can't hack, it's not a skill some average joe can do. The anonposter trolling seeker certainly didn't know how to hack, as he wasn't able to tell I wasn't Seeker which should have been obvious from my personality alone.
You don't know what a platform is, do you?
HPBlackMamba

Post by RedDawn »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:00 pm
RedDawn wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:59 pm
You don't know what a platform is, do you?
It seems you dont? The Joy of Satan forums isn't responsible for the content posted, which means they are a platform. The Joy of Satan Website, and perhaps the clergy, are publishers. Every member is an individual publisher and they publish on the platform. Why is there a double standard here? You're a publisher on your platform, and so is HPHC.
RedDawn

Post by RedDawn »

where's the money baldy?
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

RedDawn wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:06 pm where's the money baldy?
It's in your imagination.

Just kidding. Hop on over to the T4S faucet and claim some dough.
HPBlackMamba

Post by RedDawn »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:09 pm
RedDawn wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:06 pm where's the money baldy?
It's in your imagination.

Just kidding. Hop on over to the T4S faucet and claim some dough.
Explain how the Joy of Satan forum is a publisher but your forum isn't? Evasive joo :think:
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

RedDawn wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:04 pm
It seems you dont? The Joy of Satan forums isn't responsible for the content posted, which means they are a platform. The Joy of Satan Website, and perhaps the clergy, are publishers. Every member is an individual publisher and they publish on the platform. Why is there a double standard here? You're a publisher on your platform, and so is HPHC.
Yes, but here virtually anyone can use this Platform to find a voice and build an audience. That is the difference. On The JoS you are only allowed to post about things that the JoS agrees with, and all of your posts get screened by an editor/moderator before they can be approved. This is because they are a publisher.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

RedDawn wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:11 pm
Explain how the Joy of Satan forum is a publisher but your forum isn't? Evasive joo :think:
Here anyone can use our forum to grow an audience, even JoSers. They have a Platfrom. On the JoS you can only post a pre approved narrative after it has been revised by an editor/moderator. Let me give you an example:

If you have a telephone call, the telephone service provider can't ban you or disconnect your call if you say something they disagree with. Else they would be a publisher. Our platform works the same way.
HPBlackMamba

Post by RedDawn »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:15 pm
RedDawn wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:11 pm
Here anyone can use our forum to grow an audience, even JoSers. They have a Platfrom. On the JoS you can only post a pre approved narrative after it has been revised by an editor/moderator. Let me give you an example:

If you have a telephone call, the telephone service provider can't ban you or disconnect your call if you say something they disagree with. Else they would be a publisher. Our platform works the same way.
You're not a telephone service provider, you're a guy who lies and scams people. You're an idiot, just because a platform is lightly restricted doesn't mean they're liable for the things posted there. That's right, the Joy of Satan clergy doesn't block your posts on their forums unless you say extremely dumb shit. It shouldn't happen often. If some trash slips through, the clergy isn't responsible for it when they try to limit that from happening. The quality of information here is in great contrast compared to the Joy of Satan forum. Unlike the t4s clergy, the Joy of Satan clergy has better shit to do than address trolls.