The gods are not with the jos

HPBlackMamba

Re: The gods are not with the jos

Post by HPBlackMamba »

RedDawn wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:22 pm
You're not a telephone service provider, you're a guy who lies and scams people. You're an idiot, just because a platform is lightly restricted doesn't mean they're liable for the things posted there. That's right, the Joy of Satan clergy doesn't block your posts on their forums unless you say extremely dumb shit. It shouldn't happen often. If some trash slips through, the clergy isn't responsible for it when they try to limit that from happening. The quality of information here is in great contrast compared to the Joy of Satan forum. Unlike the t4s clergy, the Joy of Satan clergy has better shit to do than address trolls.
You do realize how dumb you look right now? Claiming that something is a platform, when they are clearly a publisher. :shock: :lol:
There is nothing wrong with being a publisher, and yes publishers have better quality content. That is because everything is moderated and screened by editors. A platform is different.

For example, UGETube is a platform, anyone can go there, upload their videos gain a following and build an audience. CNN is a publisher that only posts a specific narrative. There is a difference.
On our forum our members have the power to leverage this platform and become influencers and build a following. They have a VOICE! And we can't stop them from saying things that we don't agree with.
HPBlackMamba

Post by RedDawn »

Owenavo wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:32 pm I’m not a pet. You seem arrogant and stuck up, tbh!
RedDawn wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:39 pmIt seems your pet owen is more active than her.
you are mumble's pet and you're seeker's lover
RED DAWN = Seeker, obviously
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Owenavo wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:32 pm I’m not a pet. You seem arrogant and stuck up, tbh!
They don't know what a platform is! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HPBlackMamba

Post by RedDawn »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:33 pm
They don't know what a platform is! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"A platform is a technological space designed to serve as a host for a wide variety of things, including web sites. A publisher creates content and materials and then publishes those things using both physical and online platforms."

Bruh, you dumb or what? It's exactly what I thought it was, it's not a complicated topic.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

RedDawn wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:55 pm
"A platform is a technological space designed to serve as a host for a wide variety of things, including web sites. A publisher creates content and materials and then publishes those things using both physical and online platforms."

Bruh, you dumb or what? It's exactly what I thought it was, it's not a complicated topic.
If so, then you have to concede that Joy of Satan is a publisher. "A publisher creates content and materials and then publishes those things using both physical and online platforms." When someone posts on the Joy of Satan Forum, it is first screened. It fits your definition.
HPBlackMamba

Post by RedDawn »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:57 pm
RedDawn wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:55 pm

If so, then you have to concede that Joy of Satan is a publisher. "A publisher creates content and materials and then publishes those things using both physical and online platforms." When someone posts on the Joy of Satan Forum, it is first screened. It fits your definition.
I don't understand your position here. Are you arguing that because posts and comments are viewed and then accepted/edited/denied that the Joy of Satan ministries is publishing that information on your behalf? Is that the argument?
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

RedDawn wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:01 pm
I don't understand your position here. Are you arguing that because posts and comments are viewed and then accepted/edited/denied that the Joy of Satan ministries is publishing that information on your behalf? Is that the argument?
Not just that but also the fact that if you are LaVeyan, Wiccan or of any other view, you are not allowed to post. Also people on their forum can't build a following and gain an audience. The spotlight is reserved for HoodedCobra and the JoS clergy only. If you put HP in front of your username you will be banned, and doesn't matter that you may actually be an ordained HP from CoS or TST.

Only material that adheres to their narrative as publishers is allowed through. And they clearly state this in their community guidelines.
HPBlackMamba

Post by RedDawn »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:06 pm
RedDawn wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:01 pm
Not just that but also the fact that if you are LaVeyan, Wiccan or of any other view, you are not allowed to post. Also people on their forum can't build a following and gain an audience. The spotlight is reserved for HoodedCobra and the JoS clergy only. If you put HP in front of your username you will be banned, and doesn't matter that you may actually be an ordained HP from CoS or TST.

Only material that adheres to their narrative as publishers is allowed through. And they clearly state this in their community guidelines.
I'll break this down for you...

They are a Theistic Satanist platform with light administrative controls, more than t4s but typically it's hardly relevant. Building a following and gaining an audience isn't the point of their forum, but functionally their forum is mostly the same as yours, other than their posts must be approved by an admin before sharing. Members are able to create their own posts and comment on other people's posts, even communicate with each other more freely off the forum through email or telegram. Some members do have a large audience, and some are given titles like "Joy of Satan Guardian". Yes, HPHC controls most of the spotlight, just as you do here with your ability to bring "important messages" to the top of your forum list. It's the same, the only thing different is that their forum doesn't allow nonsense. To anyone that actually follows Spiritual Satanism generally, you can communicate similarly to t4s. The spotlight isn't reserved, it's just harder to get into the spotlight and that's not a bad thing.

Now regarding addressing yourself as a "high priest" on their forum, ya I wouldn't allow it either tbh. People throw around the term high priest a lot these days, and often it is granted to undeserving individuals. For example, I don't recognize the basis to which you claim an authority of high priest. Hell, I'm considered a high priest to some, yet you don't see me advertising that do you? No, because I find the title itself tainted and often misused. The functionality of the title is all that matters now, for people who claim to be High Priests often don't act like one. There are exceptions to people claiming to be a "high priest" without sounding like a moron, and in at least HPHC's case it is justified. I'd even consider him more than a High Priest, considering his contributions and functionality is far beyond what other clergy members do. I sometimes call him the Senior HP for this reason.

I've criticized HPHC and the Joy of Satan while speaking to HPHC on email, and I wasn't immediately declared an infiltrator. Yes, my views are not 100% aligned with most "JoSers", but we agree on most things and I engage respectfully in general.
Last edited by RedDawn on Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

RedDawn wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:29 pm

They are a Theistic Satanist platform with light administrative controls, more than t4s but typically it's hardly relevant. Building a following and gaining an audience isn't the point of their forum, but functionally their forum is mostly the same as yours, other than their posts must be approved by an admin before sharing. Members are able to create their own posts and comment on other people's posts, even communicate with each other more freely off the forum through email or telegram. Some members do have a large audience, and some are given titles like "Joy of Satan Guardian". Yes, HPHC controls most of the spotlight, just as you do here with your ability to bring "important messages" to the top of your forum list. It's the same, the only thing different is that their forum doesn't allow nonsense. To anyone that actually follows Spiritual Satanism generally, you can communicate similarly to t4s. The spotlight isn't reserved, it's just harder to get into the spotlight and that's not a bad thing.

Now regarding addressing yourself as a "high priest" on their forum, ya I wouldn't allow it either tbh. People throw around the term high priest a lot these days, and often it is granted to undeserving individuals. For example, I don't recognize the basis to which you claim an authority of high priest. Hell, I'm considered a high priest to some, yet you don't see me advertising that do you? No, because I find the title itself tainted and often misused. The functionality of the title is all that matters now, for people who claim to be High Priests often do act like one. There are exceptions to people claiming to be a "high priest" without sounding like a moron, and in at least HPHC's case it is justified. I'd even consider him more than a High Priest, considering his contributions and functionality is far beyond what other clergy members do. I sometimes call him the Senior HP for this reason.

I've criticized HPHC and the Joy of Satan while speaking to HPHC on email, and I wasn't immediately declared an infiltrator. Yes, my views are not 100% aligned with most "JoSers", but we agree on most things and I engage respectfully in general.
This is the most dishonest thing I have ever read. :lol: Even Don Danko (A former Joy of Satan High Priest) will tell you this is not the case... And they also say it in their community guidelines. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HPBlackMamba

Post by RedDawn »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:32 pm
RedDawn wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:29 pm

Now regarding addressing yourself as a "high priest" on their forum, ya I wouldn't allow it either tbh. People throw around the term high priest a lot these days, and often it is granted to undeserving individuals. For example, I don't recognize the basis to which you claim an authority of high priest. Hell, I'm considered a high priest to some, yet you don't see me advertising that do you? No, because I find the title itself tainted and often misused. The functionality of the title is all that matters now, for people who claim to be High Priests often do act like one. There are exceptions to people claiming to be a "high priest" without sounding like a moron, and in at least HPHC's case it is justified. I'd even consider him more than a High Priest, considering his contributions and functionality is far beyond what other clergy members do. I sometimes call him the Senior HP for this reason.

This is the most dishonest thing I have ever read. :lol: Even Don Danko (A former Joy of Satan High Priest) will tell you this is not the case... And they also say it in their community guidelines. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You didn't read the guidelines then, they never addressed themselves as a publisher. Damn, talking to you is like talking to a monkey with down-syndrome. Magestain has absolute 0 credibility after the downright insanity he said here, why would his word be valued anymore than the average maniac? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he in a straight jacket right now. Totally nutz. HPHC has no interest in addressing a thing mageson said here, and doesn't feel anyone would ever pay him any attention.