JOS homepage now takes you to donation page.

AnonPoster

Re: JOS homepage now takes you to donation page.

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:41 am Once again I created an account on the JoS.... Let's see what happens.
JoS Donation.jpg
JoS Registration.jpg
You already know you're going to have your post denied and possibly banned because all mention of T4S is censored and removed.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

I will give HoodedCobra the benefit of the doubt. If he bans my account and rejects the donation offer then he is free to do so.
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:27 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:29 am
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:40 pm https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69590
cobra is not """"aware"""" of this :lol: :lol:
Considering that cobra is just made a post basically begging people to donate ( https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=69679 ) it really does seem like he faked the whole "We installed a new update module and I am not aware of what is going on yet. We are troubleshooting this.".
because how come it only affected the homepage? which played a major part in navigating the site.
and why was ONLY the homepage affected?

basically blocking of most of the site and forcing people to the donation page.

"For those who might have noticed, we have updated the Donations page." - cobra
yea obviously when he replaced the homepage with the donation page.

Also the day he made the update on the homepage was the same day that it replaced the homepage.
I want to donate 1 million T4S coins to the Joy of Satan ministries. Maybe I should reach out to cobra about accepting donations in Satanic World Order cryptocurrency.
Why would you donate to jos you HYPOCRITE
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:53 am Why would you donate to jos you HYPOCRITE
I am willing to donate to the Church of Satan, The Satanic Temple, The Satanic International Network and other organizations too.
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:27 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:53 am Why would you donate to jos you HYPOCRITE
I am willing to donate to the Church of Satan, The Satanic Temple, The Satanic International Network and other organizations too.
You re willing? Just do it. Either send them an email or take some proper action
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:21 am
You re willing? Just do it. Either send them an email or take some proper action
I am going to do that. I will donate to these organizations also and make an announcement on the forum when I do. And I will leave a link to the transaction on the block explorer for transparency.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Well, apparently Hooded Cobra isn't interested. I think it's a missed opportunity on his part...
Cobra Response.jpg
Cobra Response.jpg (93.13 KiB) Viewed 297 times
What do you guys think I should do? Should I send him a paper wallet with the funds anyway? Or should I send the funds to Church of Satan or The Satanic Temple instead?

I was going to send 1 million to Church of Satan, but I guess they will be getting 2 million now (Joy of Satan's donation)?
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

I also want to add my post wasn't off topic, and it didn't violate the JoS community guidelines. To me this seems like an abuse of power and poor management. We would never treat our members and people in our community this way.
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:40 am Well, apparently Hooded Cobra isn't interested. I think it's a missed opportunity on his part...
Cobra Response.jpg
What do you guys think I should do? Should I send him a paper wallet with the funds anyway? Or should I send the funds to Church of Satan or The Satanic Temple instead?

I was going to send 1 million to Church of Satan, but I guess they will be getting 2 million now (Joy of Satan's donation)?
Do the right thing. You probably make a lot more than that in a day Jew.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:51 am
Do the right thing. You probably make a lot more than that in a day Jew.
According to you, what is the "right thing"? And when is HoodedCobra going to start doing the right thing?
HPBlackMamba