JOS homepage now takes you to donation page.

AnonPoster

Re: JOS homepage now takes you to donation page.

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:40 am Well, apparently Hooded Cobra isn't interested. I think it's a missed opportunity on his part...

Cobra Response.jpg

What do you guys think I should do? Should I send him a paper wallet with the funds anyway? Or should I send the funds to Church of Satan or The Satanic Temple instead?

I was going to send 1 million to Church of Satan, but I guess they will be getting 2 million now (Joy of Satan's donation)?
the logical thing to do would be to not give a fuck about it.
Sending finance to people you consider you enemies is rather stupid to begin with.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:18 am the logical thing to do would be to not give a fuck about it.
Sending finance to people you consider you enemies is rather stupid to begin with.
I don't see HoodedCobra or the JoS as an enemy. However, I am doubtful whether there is a good justification to donate to their organization.
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:40 am Well, apparently Hooded Cobra isn't interested. I think it's a missed opportunity on his part...

Cobra Response.jpg

What do you guys think I should do? Should I send him a paper wallet with the funds anyway? Or should I send the funds to Church of Satan or The Satanic Temple instead?

I was going to send 1 million to Church of Satan, but I guess they will be getting 2 million now (Joy of Satan's donation)?
This is distasteful monkey behaviour
Basilikum

Post by Basilikum »

HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:51 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:18 am the logical thing to do would be to not give a fuck about it.
I don't see HoodedCobra or the JoS as an enemy. However, I am doubtful whether there is a good justification to donate to their organization.
U should donate to JoS, not atheist organisations
XxFenris83xX

Post by XxFenris83xX »

Cobra Response.jpg

Holy shit. That really is fucked up and an abuse of power.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Basilikum wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:58 am
U should donate to JoS, not atheist organisations
Not sure what to say about the situation right now. I will let the community take a vote on it.
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

cobra has become a typical geedy e-bitch.
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

1 million coins donated to Church of Satan:
viewtopic.php?t=788
HPBlackMamba

Post by HPBlackMamba »

1 million coins donated to The Satanic Temple.
viewtopic.php?t=789
HPBlackMamba

Post by AnonPoster »

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71819
Donations are necessary now, that is why I reiterate this.
KeK jewbra with another shit sermon to scare people into donating