RTR WIN for the enemy

XxFenris83xX

Re: RTR WIN for the enemy

Post by XxFenris83xX »

NeroTheAntichrist666 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:41 am I can't find anything based on what you said between Nazism and Jews. Can you please provide links?

Basically you telling me you haven't found anything even though I gave you the EXACT names of the books,documentaries and interviews you ought to look for??? I HIGHLY doubt it, you are just idle, sluggish and cozy for you prefer me to give it while not making any endevaour of your part to find them. Notwithstanding, since I am in the mood and you also seem to be amiable and have shown zeal to educate yourself on this issue and also due to the drastic situation we are stuck where it is PIVOTAL to grasp the strategy of the kikes, I am gonna provide you with the full documentary by Condit Jr. that you should have searched for yourself as I conferred you with. It is also conducive to watch the interview Bjerknes made mr. Condit Jr three years later where they not only discuss this revolting jewish drivel but also Bjerknes breaks down certain information that Condit Jr. left incomplete and he also elaborates on points that were left behind as Condit didn't have much time. Regarding the trilogy Bjerknes penned on the matter, along with the interview Adam Green from KMN made him and Eustace Mullins words on the deranged midget zionist hunchback treacherous asshole hitler I leave up to you to look for it. You should move your ass and not be a lazybone. I must come clean about one thing I didn't buy the books cause I downloaded them for free but you can do as you please.

Documentary by Jim Condit Jr
"The Final Solution to adolf hitler"

Bjerknes interviews Condit Jr (2007)

[/quote]

Dude. You don't even know me. Trust me I looked on youtube and on the net they had different ones. Do not call me idle and lazy. I'm far from either one of those. If I was those things I wouldn't have so much zeal and working to raise my awareness of issues. Definitely would have a different response to your post.

When I searched both of those names a lot of crap came up on my end and couldn't find which is what or I couldn't see them certain videos saying it was not Available.

Or I probably misread your reply. I was working yesterday and unable to have time to read it thoroughly and reply. All you had to do was understand that and just send the videos.

But other than that thanks for the videos. I'll definitely be replying when I'm done watching them and forming an conclusion.
NeroTheAntichrist666

Post by NeroTheAntichrist666 »

XxFenris83xX wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:02 am
NeroTheAntichrist666 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:41 am I can't find anything based on what you said between Nazism and Jews. Can you please provide links?

Basically you telling me you haven't found anything even though I gave you the EXACT names of the books,documentaries and interviews you ought to look for??? I HIGHLY doubt it, you are just idle, sluggish and cozy for you prefer me to give it while not making any endevaour of your part to find them. Notwithstanding, since I am in the mood and you also seem to be amiable and have shown zeal to educate yourself on this issue and also due to the drastic situation we are stuck where it is PIVOTAL to grasp the strategy of the kikes, I am gonna provide you with the full documentary by Condit Jr. that you should have searched for yourself as I conferred you with. It is also conducive to watch the interview Bjerknes made mr. Condit Jr three years later where they not only discuss this revolting jewish drivel but also Bjerknes breaks down certain information that Condit Jr. left incomplete and he also elaborates on points that were left behind as Condit didn't have much time. Regarding the trilogy Bjerknes penned on the matter, along with the interview Adam Green from KMN made him and Eustace Mullins words on the deranged midget zionist hunchback treacherous asshole hitler I leave up to you to look for it. You should move your ass and not be a lazybone. I must come clean about one thing I didn't buy the books cause I downloaded them for free but you can do as you please.

Dude. You don't even know me. Trust me I looked on youtube and on the net they had different ones. Do not call me idle and lazy. I'm far from either one of those. If I was those things I wouldn't have so much zeal and working to raise my awareness of issues. Definitely would have a different response to your post.

When I searched both of those names a lot of crap came up on my end and couldn't find which is what or I couldn't see them certain videos saying it was not Available.

Or I probably misread your reply. I was working yesterday and unable to have time to read it thoroughly and reply. All you had to do was understand that and just send the videos.

But other than that thanks for the videos. I'll definitely be replying when I'm done watching them and forming an conclusion.
[/quote]

I am definitely used to people who don't do their endevaours and scratch their balls and expect the others to do everything for them because they are fucking sluggish pieces of sloths who believe to be entitled to receive and not give anything in return. As a matter of fact, they steal other people's words, ideas, opinions, material often counterfeit them and claim it as their own typical jewish reptilian con men and christian vomiting obnoxious behaviour. Others are such a bunch of fucking lazy maggots they expect others to think for them, they are leaches and vermin who parasite from others. Hope you are telling me the truth that you actually failed at finding them(note: Condit's documentary was banned like a decade ago owing to its inflammatory content which left jews totally exposed. Nontheless, the shitty documentary by jewish david wise lingered on the platform until 2018 when there was massive censorship against any nazi content even to mere speeches of the wretched hunchback hitler which were uploaded for historial purports. Thereby this sort of content is not available on a jewish cesspool like youtube has become), however, I still consider you as someone who really yearns to get to the deep of the matter, you don't strike me as someone shallow. You should read also the stupid gibberish so called "rebuttal"of Bjerjknes' books written by the filthy bitch nazi crackpot goyim goddess when she failed miserably trying to refute what it is being disclosed about this ominous zionist stooge. Why do I recommend you to read although I deem it as crap and more gibberish? Because that is how a true researcher gets to the truth, right??? To sum it up, her so called so powerful arguments to uphold the midget hunchback are that Bjerknes is quarter jewish which is something he himself has spoken about many times and that his arguments don't hold water since they lack of evidence to be sustained. Nothing further from the truth, she can only dupe ignorant dorks and deluded opinionated nazi arseholes who haven't actually read the trilogy. But these scatterbrains lack of intelligence to fully understand the jewish strategy and their tactics.

Here is the link to that revolting rebutal of hers. I advise you to have a bucket near you you gonna need to puke after seing her stupidity.

WARNING. Highly deceptive and gross vomiting material

http://www.renegadetribune.com/the-lies ... -bjerknes/

On another note, I'd like you to tackle all the points I wrote on my previous message which you left unanswered I would much appreciate your stance and see if you see eye to eye with me or if you completely disagree or if have another perspective of the things I mentioned.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Do you still have internet in Russia? What about the war?
XxFenris83xX

Post by XxFenris83xX »

NeroTheAntichrist666 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:28 pm

I am definitely used to people who don't do their endevaours and scratch their balls and expect the others to do everything for them because they are fucking sluggish pieces of sloths who believe to be entitled to receive and not give anything in return. As a matter of fact, they steal other people's words, ideas, opinions, material often counterfeit them and claim it as their own typical jewish reptilian con men and christian vomiting obnoxious behaviour. Others are such a bunch of fucking lazy maggots they expect others to think for them, they are leaches and vermin who parasite from others. Hope you are telling me the truth that you actually failed at finding them(note: Condit's documentary was banned like a decade ago owing to its inflammatory content which left jews totally exposed. Nontheless, the shitty documentary by jewish david wise lingered on the platform until 2018 when there was massive censorship against any nazi content even to mere speeches of the wretched hunchback hitler which were uploaded for historial purports. Thereby this sort of content is not available on a jewish cesspool like youtube has become), however, I still consider you as someone who really yearns to get to the deep of the matter, you don't strike me as someone shallow. You should read also the stupid gibberish so called "rebuttal"of Bjerjknes' books written by the filthy bitch nazi crackpot goyim goddess when she failed miserably trying to refute what it is being disclosed about this ominous zionist stooge. Why do I recommend you to read although I deem it as crap and more gibberish? Because that is how a true researcher gets to the truth, right??? To sum it up, her so called so powerful arguments to uphold the midget hunchback are that Bjerknes is quarter jewish which is something he himself has spoken about many times and that his arguments don't hold water since they lack of evidence to be sustained. Nothing further from the truth, she can only dupe ignorant dorks and deluded opinionated nazi arseholes who haven't actually read the trilogy. But these scatterbrains lack of intelligence to fully understand the jewish strategy and their tactics.

Here is the link to that revolting rebutal of hers. I advise you to have a bucket near you you gonna need to puke after seing her stupidity.

On another note, I'd like you to tackle all the points I wrote on my previous message which you left unanswered I would much appreciate your stance and see if you see eye to eye with me or if you completely disagree or if have another perspective of the things I mentioned.
[/quote]

Yeah. You definitely are right about certain individuals.

But I'll respond and write a detailed reply when I can sit down and thoroughly watch the videos and read that website. It might be tomorrow til I reply.
XxFenris83xX

Post by XxFenris83xX »

[/quote]

Damn. I'm still in the two links you sent me. I'm hard of hearing and doing my best to read lips of Jim final solution of Adolf Hitler.

Ok so I had a hunch about some of this stuff but I will admit one thing. After learning this crap I'll definitely leave Nazism I want no association with anything of that sort. You know what like in the Joyofsatan website that believe you be Nazis is rather disturbing in it's politics that's involved being "enemy" and doing those reverse Torah rituals. I thought I heard Jim mentioned the Hebrew letters peleh. Which is aleph backwards? Also the Zion/Nazi are two sides of the same coin. Just like the Republican/Democrat in America. It's really disturbing to see that connection especially where that same shit has been happening with Black Lives Matter and white Supremacists or other segregation of races. To "round" them up. Two sides of the same coin. The same goes for those who are LGBT activists. Then we have feminism and then also men's rights movement MRA or MGTOW. Mind you I am a transgender man but I do not identify with rainbow colors or get involved in all that crap. So we now have interracial relationships as the exact opposite. Everything has two sides.

The world leaders definitely know what they are doing. But what's interesting about all of this that it's often tied to biblical end times a self fulfilling prophecy. I'm not surprised! I was actually gonna make a video talking about the that Bible that so many people believe in it, that they will cry for a leader to bring peace and set things right well obviously they think Trump is God answer. Actually could he be the fabled antichrist? people will be deceived. Those who "believe" will be deceived. Um hello, morons , this is a play on mind control the Bible is used for to a political end! Biden is just a puppet paving away for Trump to step in. The same manipulation was obviously used by Zionists to bring Hitler to power. Less people on this planet the easier it is to control. Really think about how fucked up it is in the world. Especially because of the coronavirus now.

Mind you I'm still into the videos trying to catch word for word due to my hard of hearing born that way. I wear hearing aids.

What you sent me makes more sense than another pieces of information I ran into. Man I feel duped. Very interesting so far. Will respond more.

I'm responding now to let you know I haven't been lazing around. I feel like this is important and will probably respond again when I'm finished.
NeroTheAntichrist666

XxFenris83xX wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:33 pm

Damn. I'm still in the two links you sent me. I'm hard of hearing and doing my best to read lips of Jim final solution of Adolf Hitler.

Ok so I had a hunch about some of this stuff but I will admit one thing. After learning this crap I'll definitely leave Nazism I want no association with anything of that sort. You know what like in the Joyofsatan website that believe you be Nazis is rather disturbing in it's politics that's involved being "enemy" and doing those reverse Torah rituals. I thought I heard Jim mentioned the Hebrew letters peleh. Which is aleph backwards? Also the Zion/Nazi are two sides of the same coin. Just like the Republican/Democrat in America. It's really disturbing to see that connection especially where that same shit has been happening with Black Lives Matter and white Supremacists or other segregation of races. To "round" them up. Two sides of the same coin. The same goes for those who are LGBT activists. Then we have feminism and then also men's rights movement MRA or MGTOW. Mind you I am a transgender man but I do not identify with rainbow colors or get involved in all that crap. So we now have interracial relationships as the exact opposite. Everything has two sides.

The world leaders definitely know what they are doing. But what's interesting about all of this that it's often tied to biblical end times a self fulfilling prophecy. I'm not surprised! I was actually gonna make a video talking about the that Bible that so many people believe in it, that they will cry for a leader to bring peace and set things right well obviously they think Trump is God answer. Actually could he be the fabled antichrist? people will be deceived. Those who "believe" will be deceived. Um hello, morons , this is a play on mind control the Bible is used for to a political end! Biden is just a puppet paving away for Trump to step in. The same manipulation was obviously used by Zionists to bring Hitler to power. Less people on this planet the easier it is to control. Really think about how fucked up it is in the world. Especially because of the coronavirus now.

Mind you I'm still into the videos trying to catch word for word due to my hard of hearing born that way. I wear hearing aids.

What you sent me makes more sense than another pieces of information I ran into. Man I feel duped. Very interesting so far. Will respond more.

I'm responding now to let you know I haven't been lazing around. I feel like this is important and will probably respond again when I'm finished.
[/quote]

Well I believe I provided you with enough time to end watching what you had to watch, comprehend it, grasp and give a proper answer and also be able to tackle my points and address them and prove me right/wrong or tell me if you had come to different conclutions than mine and we could discuss them here.

On a another note, but it is also funny that obnoxious liar cunt hoodedmoron has been here reading my messages as he wrote a post where he tries to detach nazism from Satanism albeit having spent over a decade, if my memory serves me they have been parroting this dreadful drivel since 2006 when Clifford Herrington was put out to pasture from the former party NSM, deluding people into engulfing hitler was a Satanist even though he was raised catholic, praised the creator on his filthy book (the "creator" is another monicker for yhvh) he exolted christianity in some of his tedious wearisome speeches, he sided with the church, had appointments with christianit clergy and even supported this stupid so called faith. Although a slew christians were murdered and taken into camps it wasn't for the sole purpose of being christians but rather because they didn't submit fully to the nazi regime and to the worship of the hunchback hitler. On a funny note, it was attested by moronic dorks from JOS hitier used to practice yoga in his spare time yet he had an egregious hump on his back and also ended up his days trembling like an 80 yo with parkinson. What maggot he was....
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

NeroTheAntichrist666 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:42 pm

Well I believe I provided you with enough time to end watching what you had to watch, comprehend it, grasp and give a proper answer and also be able to tackle my points and address them and prove me right/wrong or tell me if you had come to different conclutions than mine and we could discuss them here.

On a another note, but it is also funny that obnoxious liar cunt hoodedmoron has been here reading my messages as he wrote a post where he tries to detach nazism from Satanism albeit having spent over a decade, if my memory serves me they have been parroting this dreadful drivel since 2006 when Clifford Herrington was put out to pasture from the former party NSM, deluding people into engulfing hitler was a Satanist even though he was raised catholic, praised the creator on his filthy book (the "creator" is another monicker for yhvh) he exolted christianity in some of his tedious wearisome speeches, he sided with the church, had appointments with christianit clergy and even supported this stupid so called faith. Although a slew christians were murdered and taken into camps it wasn't for the sole purpose of being christians but rather because they didn't submit fully to the nazi regime and to the worship of the hunchback hitler. On a funny note, it was attested by moronic dorks from JOS hitier used to practice yoga in his spare time yet he had an egregious hump on his back and also ended up his days trembling like an 80 yo with parkinson. What maggot he was....
[/quote]
Totally next level insanity - you're re talking to yourself!
NeroTheAntichrist666

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:38 pm

[/quote]
Go get yourself fucked up in the arse filthy cunt. Tosser
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

NeroTheAntichrist666 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:01 pm

[/quote]

Ok, seeker
NeroTheAntichrist666

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:30 pm
NeroTheAntichrist666 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:01 pm

Ok, seeker
[/quote]

You aren't a seeker stupid deluded maggot. You are a merely deranged misfit asshole who is lost and is going to linger LOST since when mayhem, unrest and chaos hits in 2025 you are won't know where to run TWAT. Keep getting it up your arse. We know you LOVE it up there