Is Hoodedcobra Legitimate?

Don Danko

Re: Is Hoodedcobra Legitimate?

Post by Don Danko »

I remember once I was talking with Maxine on the subject of current geo-politic events and what to cover on them for the JoS. Which was a mistake on my part that is a waste of time and all of a sudden she starts talking about that she has had a lot of lovers [village bicycle level] and not one of them ever asked her for anal sex because her vagina was so tight and they would all be surprised and complement her on how tight she was. This was important to her. Because she made it an important part of her day to do vagina tightening exercises.

That type of bizarre hyper sexual obsession was normal with Maxine, A.K.A, The Pussy Tightener. She spends all day in spandex doing pussy squats with a bucket of KFC under her arm so the tenth thousand guy she randomly fucks will praise her pussy. She used to brag she would eat KFC till she passed out on the sofa all the time it was a normal part of her day. I suspect that was the munchies from the amount of weed she was smoking. No wonder she had at least nine abortions. She used to get full of rage when she mentioned her husband asked her for a three someone two guys and her... The same Christian Nazi leader who praises the White Christian god of America in public and hates dem faggots....Wants to fuck men and maybe her in one bed. I guess he was unimpressed with how tight she was or something.

Maybe if the key to the Magnum Opus was binge eating KFC and doing pussy squats she would have found it before she left the JoS.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Given all this its not surprising Maxine would make up a story where she becomes a inter galactic village bicycle and dozens of ET's are lining up to fuck her on her sofa. And only she can free them with her pussy which she obsesses over all day and night. Her bizarre tale matches her bizarre obsessions in normal life. Which shows she made the whole thing up.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Don Danko wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:16 am I remember once I was talking with Maxine on the subject of current geo-politic events and what to cover on them for the JoS. Which was a mistake on my part that is a waste of time and all of a sudden she starts talking about that she has had a lot of lovers [village bicycle level] and not one of them ever asked her for anal sex because her vagina was so tight and they would all be surprised and complement her on how tight she was. This was important to her. Because she made it an important part of her day to do vagina tightening exercises.

That type of bizarre hyper sexual obsession was normal with Maxine, A.K.A, The Pussy Tightener. She spends all day in spandex doing pussy squats with a bucket of KFC under her arm so the tenth thousand guy she randomly fucks will praise her pussy. She used to brag she would eat KFC till she passed out on the sofa all the time it was a normal part of her day. I suspect that was the munchies from the amount of weed she was smoking. No wonder she had at least nine abortions. She used to get full of rage when she mentioned her husband asked her for a three someone two guys and her... The same Christian Nazi leader who praises the White Christian god of America in public and hates dem faggots....Wants to fuck men and maybe her in one bed. I guess he was unimpressed with how tight she was or something.

Maybe if the key to the Magnum Opus was binge eating KFC and doing pussy squats she would have found it before she left the JoS.
Ah why do you have to share this
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

siatris wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:50 am

also u might as well phone mr Herrington and ask! why not? Because you're lying maybe? yes...
Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:17 pm I don't recommend doing that. There might be legalities around this or legalities caused around this. Maxine used to brag in public she and her husband have a house full of guns that are loaded everywhere and they will use them if they feel threatened. Maxine once claimed her and her husband chased some dude in a car chase through Tulsa with their guns ready to go because they thought he was a Jew spying on them. They might just think your some Jewish agent sent to get them and open up on you. She might have made that story up or not. But its best to just leave them be. Maybe you could phone and just ask them if Maxine is alright?
Snakeway wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:12 pm
You know what, I know her address in Tulsa Oklahoma, one of this weekends I will go to her house personally and confront her on why she left(if she left).

Don´t worry I will bring pig portion
He would just lie and shout in the phone, what is the point
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I noticed the constant theme in the Last Shit-tier Medi-dumb's, funny video's is her dysfunctional sex life. Its a comedy channel.

Owenavo wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:26 am Can't stand that Melinda Lyons aka "last frontier medium" she has the nerve to expect empathy from her followers and plays victim, when she gets called out for the stuff she says. She also said in one of her deleted videos on how she started beating up her dead boyfriends spirit, and she will burn all his clothes and beat up this woman who was a spirit and that her boyfriend cheated on her in the astral realm. Wtf, what a narcissist!! And how amazing she is at kicking Demon ass and says I'm a skilled psychic who talks to Jesus aka Yesuha.

Don Danko wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:58 am
The 'Last Shit-tier Medium' reminds me a lot of Maxine, she even claims to have demon kings and arch angels as boyfriends who fuck the shit out of her all the time... And she talks to Father Jesus all the time. And she is selling cheap trash on her utube site while ranting incoherently and she is full of miserable rage all of the time including frequent emotional breakdowns on her channel as she emotionally vampires off her followers. And she has non-White husbands and children...Its a Maxine clone.

I would call 'The Last Shit-tier Medium's' channel 'White race mixing women are emotionally damaged people' but it already unofficially is.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Maybe he will ask you if you want to do a three way with him and Maxine...
Snakeway wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:28 am
siatris wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:50 am

also u might as well phone mr Herrington and ask! why not? Because you're lying maybe? yes...
Don Danko wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:17 pm I don't recommend doing that. There might be legalities around this or legalities caused around this. Maxine used to brag in public she and her husband have a house full of guns that are loaded everywhere and they will use them if they feel threatened. Maxine once claimed her and her husband chased some dude in a car chase through Tulsa with their guns ready to go because they thought he was a Jew spying on them. They might just think your some Jewish agent sent to get them and open up on you. She might have made that story up or not. But its best to just leave them be. Maybe you could phone and just ask them if Maxine is alright?

He would just lie and shout in the phone, what is the point
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

siatris wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:09 pm
sunrise wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:42 pm Also, Shannon, which Don still consider some sort of friend or ally, did nothing but betraying him.

if I recall correctly Don tried to tell her and show her some evidence about the RTRs and she was so appreciative and smart, that she went running to tell to HC. Maybe she will wake up from this mascarade, as well? I do not know.
she's rising Kundalini and u're dying in sewers, rats.

don tried to con her and she fucked don, because she knows what a fake one he was.

everyone else did the same because they knew of that rat you call your friend. even i...

Siatris,

Be aware and tell your masters, if my personal details 'accidentally' appear anywhere on the public sphere, this is a criminal offence and I will take legal action.

Moreover, if something will happen to me 'accidentally', - my family who are many dedicated SS - they will know - if you TRULY know my name, you surely know there is not something to play with.

So, stop threatening people unless you want all of this to backfire (in many unexpected ways).
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

sunrise wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:17 pm
sunrise wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:42 pm Also, Shannon, which Don still consider some sort of friend or ally, did nothing but betraying him.

if I recall correctly Don tried to tell her and show her some evidence about the RTRs and she was so appreciative and smart, that she went running to tell to HC. Maybe she will wake up from this mascarade, as well? I do not know.

don tried to con her and she fucked don, because she knows what a fake one he was.

everyone else did the same because they knew of that rat you call your friend. even i...

Siatris,

Be aware and tell your masters, if my personal details 'accidentally' appear anywhere on the public sphere, this is a criminal offence and I will take legal action.

Moreover, if something will happen to me 'accidentally', - my family who are many dedicated SS - they will know - if you TRULY know my name, you surely know there is not something to play with.

So, stop threatening people unless you want all of this to backfire (in many unexpected ways).
They are trying to shut you down
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

Snakeway wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:14 pm

Siatris,

They have no chance to shut me down after I agonised for such a long time because of their filthy rituals.

When the FRTR was released, I did it with my brother and uncle while the other brother was in another room. It was a nice summer holiday, we were so relaxed, happy and finally all together...

After we were done - my uncle who is generally such a calm and elegant guy started behaving weird...we got into an argument...he injured himself accidentally but badly. The other brother came into the room saying we are all mad and stupid and left the house, totally mad at us.

after this incident, I freaked out saying that it must be something rotten on our bloodline. I became NEUROTIC. The little one took me to a mirror repeating to me 'we are white, we are white, just look at yourself, etc'

I further didn't blame the ritual saying that something must be wrong with US and not the ritual itself so I started investigating my bloodline. My father became desperate and worried about my mental state. I wasted funds and time on researching nonsense.

The second possibility that I took into account was that MAYBE, the curses are being REMOVED and this why all this negativity is getting out...therefore I continued to perform it, regardless...

Up until I found sources online about the occult law of reversal by Crowley claiming the exact opposite of what Maxine said about 'reversing' and dwell on the subject more and more. One info lead me to another and another.

Being a person of good faith I went to HC and told him about this article or another one but was no use.

Mageson departure was the pivotal moment when everything came together and I FINALLY got my very confirmation.

Little by little, I did not meditate anymore, I started doubting the Gods. I started doubting all my spiritual experiences/ spirituality itself and everything just because of these RTRs. Such a waste of time... time that no one will give back because I was so stupid to trust those people and moreover drag family and friends into this...

Now I need to regain my family's trust because they always trusted my judgement and now they are double/triple checking most of the things I say. Trusting me solely ON MY WORD is a privilege I lost for good.

This is the high price that I pay nowadays: my family's trust
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

sunrise wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:00 pm
Snakeway wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:14 pm

Siatris,

They have no chance to shut me down after I agonised for such a long time because of their filthy rituals.

When the FRTR was released, I did it with my brother and uncle while the other brother was in another room. It was a nice summer holiday, we were so relaxed, happy and finally all together...

After we were done - my uncle who is generally such a calm and elegant guy started behaving weird...we got into an argument...he injured himself accidentally but badly. The other brother came into the room saying we are all mad and stupid and left the house, totally mad at us.

after this incident, I freaked out saying that it must be something rotten on our bloodline. I became NEUROTIC. The little one took me to a mirror repeating to me 'we are white, we are white, just look at yourself, etc'

I further didn't blame the ritual saying that something must be wrong with US and not the ritual itself so I started investigating my bloodline. My father became desperate and worried about my mental state. I wasted funds and time on researching nonsense.

The second possibility that I took into account was that MAYBE, the curses are being REMOVED and this why all this negativity is getting out...therefore I continued to perform it, regardless...

Up until I found sources online about the occult law of reversal by Crowley claiming the exact opposite of what Maxine said about 'reversing' and dwell on the subject more and more. One info lead me to another and another.

Being a person of good faith I went to HC and told him about this article or another one but was no use.

Mageson departure was the pivotal moment when everything came together and I FINALLY got my very confirmation.

Little by little, I did not meditate anymore, I started doubting the Gods. I started doubting all my spiritual experiences/ spirituality itself and everything just because of these RTRs. Such a waste of time... time that no one will give back because I was so stupid to trust those people and moreover drag family and friends into this...

Now I need to regain my family's trust because they always trusted my judgement and now they are double/triple checking most of the things I say. Trusting me solely ON MY WORD is a privilege I lost for good.

This is the high price that I pay nowadays: my family's trust

I forgot to mention about being (((ATTACKED))), this was another supposition. At the time I said:

1. curses are being removed so negativity is inevitable as it's getting OUT
2. we are being attacked for destroying the jewish egregore so we should perservere
3. something is WRONG in our bloodline/ancestors.

Of course, point 3 is out of the question but I needed serious evidence to get it out of my head completely.

POINT 2 might be THE CASE but not for erasing it/destroying it - rather for CONNECTING to it. This is a final, logical conclusion