I reject Lucifer as a Satanist

Deadmananimations

I reject Lucifer as a Satanist

Post by Deadmananimations »

I do not endorse the stereotypical notion of Lucifer as Satan because Lucifer is a Roman deity and I reject the Roman hegemony in my theology. I praise Satan or Ha-Satan, the adversary to the tyranny of God, the one who came to challenge the world.

Lucifer is Roman and represents the tyranny of man's flawed enlightenment; the intelligentsia of slavers and those who would rule over others. As Rome was a slave empire, so too was Lucifer an agent of ancient slavery, echo in modernity as European enlightenment and colonialism.

From the colonized and subjugated, Satan is in our hearts and celebrates our theological traditions and practices. Satan is rebellion against modern slavery and tyranny, thus Satan is the outsider to romantic western civilization. Adversary to those who profit off of mass death and suffering, Satan is war against imperialism.

I praise Satan, I praise Ha-Satan, I praise the Darkness, I praise the Shadows. I cast low the false light that blinds and binds, for Satan is greater than Rome.
Hail Satan!
Snakeway

Re: I reject Lucifer as a Satanist

Post by Snakeway »

I believe the only way to know who Satan is in a personal level. In this world right now at least
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Yeah 😂 Ha-Satan praising darkness. Cast out the light.
Now this actually is is worshipping the Jewish Satan thoughtform thing. I never seen it before now on here but now i see it. Ha-Satan like literally only Jews call him that.

Wonder if Magestein wrote this he was the only one going on about this stuff and using Lucifer all the time.
Basilikum

Post by Basilikum »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:12 am Yeah 😂 Ha-Satan praising darkness. Cast out the light.
Now this actually is is worshipping the Jewish Satan thoughtform thing. I never seen it before now on here but now i see it. Ha-Satan like literally only Jews call him that.

Wonder if Magestein wrote this he was the only one going on about this stuff and using Lucifer all the time.
You're wrong.
Sata(n) = Eternity, Truth
Ha = The Sun
IN SANSKRIT

So, Ha Satan is the Eternal Sun/God
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

I have rejected both and i praise Jesus on the cross as my Satanic savior.

Jesus you cant get enough of him.

So lets think of the cross and say Jesus.

Lets write sermons like Cobra does.

We just cant get enough of that Jesus thing in Satanism.

Yay for you know what i am thinking 🤔

Jesus