Meditations and power, affirmations, materialization

Varun

Meditations and power, affirmations, materialization

Post by Varun »

Meditations as I have said already are a lot about the feeling - feeling the energy, feeling yourself, feeling things as they are but also being able to change it, to alter negativity, to push it away from yourself and to be able to push it away from your life when and if needed.

You can always at least fill your chakras, spin them, repair and visualize them, make them stronger. Do some void meditation, take care of your feelings and empower your emotions or at least take control of them, learn how to control parts of yourself, but don't be ashamed of every emotion (many especially on JoS are talking for a while already how emotions are something we better have always under full control and to suppress them as much as we can, almost fully, it's okay to feel and have emotions, but having having some control can just help).

You can imagine chakras being slowly and gently cleaned by some positive energies, keep burning away dirt and blockages, learn how to get better with those things, you can activate many powers in yourself over time. You can easily use those. You don't have to always be in a lotus pose while meditating. Be relaxed, that is usually enough.

When it comes to activating certain powers in yourself while repeating those things, it can happen in time, if you are repeating them often. Powers can also activate on their own, they can be transferred, they can be copied or just plucked out from somebody on force as well. Powers of the mind are ours to use, they are our birthright to have and activate them, they are ours to use as we want and please, but, keep in mind sometimes some rules need to be followed. You can't ALWAYS just do whatever. Later we will realize this, humans, tho now this might sound messed up for some, especially Satanists of many sorts, who believe they can eat somebody's intestines as they please and own the world, use magic in any way they want on anybody, yes there might be consequences sometimes.

Some rare humans who have stepped too far maybe found out this as well sometimes. It is not just Satan looking out for those things, Andras, and some of our Gods, there are many things out there that might consider sometimes some of your actions weird or too far. Usually it's okay but here on Earth it's a mess, on other planets it is a bit different, but I will not go in details now. Magic can be used, don't go to the extremes now and be too afraid, but, for some people it might be a bit odd to find out that some things aren't always okay. Now, LaVey and some similar guys and their claiming how you are SUPPOSED to be above everyone are creating one (possible) issue then in the society, and that is they would tear apart society in two castes, which would benefit the enemy. If every Satanist then is supposed to be ABOVE, then everyone else is then below, hence why we would have 2 major castes. This kind of structure of the society would make it easy for the enemy to take over and ruin things for us, it is what they want. LaVey done lots of harm, especially later, and his magic is full of flaws and sometimes too simplified as well.

Affirmations for magic can actually be used also as some kind of commands if you know how to use it. You can command your chakras to do certain things, or organs, or even to command things to your kundalini, tho if something really bad happens later, don't cry much, cause, I must warn now, those commands can actually sometimes do things in a rather sloppy way, but it can still be used. Some people are better in it, some are having some other talents and gifts, this also can be practiced and being dominant and/or having stronger emotions and will can help here, but sometimes it's just you being good with it. Some people just have some special talents here.

Let's say I can say to some of my chakras to heal themselves, they will do it, but, they will actually take energy from me, or from some energies that are present in me, that is, it will use them fully or almost fully to do the job.
BlackOrbit666

Re: Meditations and power, affirmations, materialization

Post by BlackOrbit666 »

Thank you for sharing this useful information with us :)

This is very true - meditation is about feeling the energy and also sensing the power of the specific working :D
Hail Satan and the Forces of Hell

Proud Cancerian with Scorpio Ascendant ♋ ♏
Ave Satanas
Krieg The 3rd

Re: Meditations and power, affirmations, materialization

Post by Krieg The 3rd »

Interesting regarding the emotions in workings. I have also seen on JOS how many repress or discount emotions mainly just focusing on raw power directed toward your aims. However emotions can be very strong(especially for those with water dominant charts) in a working. I don't think its good to suppress these as they lead to many problems later down the line, better to let them flow so they don't stagnate in your soul causing multiple issues, this is also why water is representing emotions because that's how they are supposed to work flowing rather than being like a stagnant pond which becomes dirty you are like a river(hope the analogy makes sense).

Maxine stated on JOS that emotions in a working weren't that important yet I disagree, if you can feel what it is like in your visualization or affirmation as if it happened then it is much more effective and adds to the visualization. Controlling the emotions is important during a working and can be developed via void meditation on a specific emotion, I have to experiment more with this though. I can feel things easily because of the way my chart is structured but this comes with positives and negatives.