Athenria

AnonPoster

Re: Athenria

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:17 pm fuck ur mom and bitch wrote some comment.

im cobra now.

HAND OF DESTRUCTION!!!
How do you dare harrasing people all the way here, intimidating and cursing

your fucking organisation should be sued so you will have jo choice then come to the light fucker and then we will show you true wrath

Disgusting shit, you bring a bad name for the Gods, I bet you are trashing them intentionally . You will pay for this!
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

youre so afraid of him, u see him everywhere :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes lol for saying mean things in forum

ps i hav all info of u planning assasination attempt on maxine & elderly husband...

dont force me kjikes...
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

u harass JOS and ATTACK US ALL TIME

you slander, plan attacks, doxx

I WILL NOT FORGET YOU KIKES. I AM WATCHING YOU
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:50 pm u harass JOS and ATTACK US ALL TIME

you slander, plan attacks, doxx

I WILL NOT FORGET YOU KIKES. I AM WATCHING YOU
Ok cobra thanks for talking the time to watch us to the point of mixing up your accounts. Not careful enough to do your con because you are watching us.
I noticed yoi activated shannon acc as well. You know whats more shocking then your desperate attempt of covering your tracks and using distractions..is, how can you live like that, I mean what kind of fucked up life is that to play a character online as siatris and for what? To have a scapegoat or whats the point of this alterego. At this point in time I sincerely belive you are mentally ill.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Athenria or anyone, send me a Private message doxxing them