I don't think Cobra is siatris

Celeste AikoGal

I don't think Cobra is siatris

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

i mean, he has various stuff to do. he works with the forum, website, astrology site etc... how can he be siatris? i think he is a very smart person and would never do these idiotic things. the thing on the screenshot may be a bug? but really it can't be real. he is not like that.
AnonPoster

Re: I don't think Cobra is siatris

Post by AnonPoster »

Demonolatry_Girl wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:14 am i mean, he has various stuff to do. he works with the forum, website, astrology site etc... how can he be siatris? i think he is a very smart person and would never do these idiotic things. the thing on the screenshot may be a bug? but really it can't be real. he is not like that.
Is this is a joke, miss?

You simply need to go on the topic and see it yourself. I understand the denial but its pointless to pretend is not there. I have said it a long time ago siatris is cobra so as others here; for some there is no surprise at all.

And let me tell you another interesting thing. Not even shannon is real. Most probably she is a character played by Lydia, Cobra's girlfriend. That's the crew. That's the reality and time will prove it to you all!
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

He even fakes the bad grammar
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

Demonolatry_Girl wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:14 am i mean, he has various stuff to do. he works with the forum, website, astrology site etc... how can he be siatris? i think he is a very smart person and would never do these idiotic things. the thing on the screenshot may be a bug? but really it can't be real. he is not like that.

this reply awas from a retard.

he delete quote wrong.

ps look below i quote a random KIKE from this KIKE FORUM. THEY NEVER SAID THIS BUT U CAN SAY IT

COBRA NOT ONLY BLOCK MY POST, BUT U ARE LUCKY HE DOES

I WOULD FUCK YOU ALL UP

Snakeway wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:14 am i mean, he has various stuff to do. he works with the forum, website, astrology site etc... how can he be siatris? i think he is a very smart person and would never do these idiotic things. the thing on the screenshot may be a bug? but really it can't be real. he is not like that.
siatris_stings_you

AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:23 am
Is this is a joke, miss?

You simply need to go on the topic and see it yourself. I understand the denial but its pointless to pretend is not there. I have said it a long time ago siatris is cobra so as others here; for some there is no surprise at all.

And let me tell you another interesting thing. Not even shannon is real. Most probably she is a character played by Lydia, Cobra's girlfriend. That's the crew. That's the reality and time will prove it to you all!

i saw her pics and i have all info.

she is real

u are all kikes eating from trash

enjoy shit life kikes
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

WTF that was not my post, you fabricated a post with my name on it
siatris_stings_you

Snakeway wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:38 pm WTF that was not my post, you fabricated a post with my name on it
lol u bitch now u know?

its phpbb bro, bad quoting...SORRY KIKE...

LOL
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

I think there is no bug that happen that way. He posted in the wrong account. Siatris is cobra's fake profile.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Now change my name in my profile, not in a quote, in this phpbb
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:47 pm Now change my name in my profile, not in a quote, in this phpbb

I was about to make a new post and show the minions that is literally IMPOSSIBLE, judging from the same model/ in a reply to a chat of 2 people, to make it look like someone's else posted instead. I tried and I advice everybody to try it as an experiment.

Also cobra deleted back after he fucked it up

1. Cobra does mistakes hopefully he will keep on doing them. But if you educate the snake or try to find him excuses, .... he will get better at conning you, be careful. Just watch him and use always logic..the bastard is usuing emotional tactics to manipulate you.