Things Zola + Mamba Said

siatris_stings_you

Re: Things Zola + Mamba Said

Post by siatris_stings_you »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:53 am
siatris_stings_you wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:34 am
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:20 pmim a thieving whore. i stole jos money, faked draun being a white boy the jos would save. i stole the donations , made t4s to steal more
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lets use a little logic, snakey, to show you how full of shit you are.

What you presented here it's FABRICATED. why, you made up a message writen by zola which is a fallacy as she never wrote that message

But

When it comes in this case. You truly wrote that message. And cobra deleted your original message supposedly. Tell us why. But agaistallautority did what? Replied to you quoting cobra on your original message which is deleted? Am I an idiot? Is it something missing or somethibg I don't u understand, snakeway? Pls help

OF COURSE . I SHOWED HOW U CAN MAKE BAD QUOTES...BUT ALL OF U ARE STUPID SO...

YEAH

cobra deletes my posts AND EDITS THEM because he say i (attack) people too much in them.

he say to me: BE POLITE many times

but i cannot be polite with kikes

i also threatened to say info because u all slander him.

he delete my posts because he doesnt CARE about any of u. but i do

what u saw here is my deleted reply...i was doxxing some kikes from here..he deleted this...im forbidden of posting it..

but if i get MAD I MIGHT...so STFU
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:47 am
siatris_stings_you wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:34 am

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What you presented here it's FABRICATED. why, you made up a message writen by zola which is a fallacy as she never wrote that message

But

When it comes in this case. You truly wrote that message. And cobra deleted your original message supposedly. Tell us why. But agaistallautority did what? Replied to you quoting cobra on your original message which is deleted? Am I an idiot? Is it something missing or somethibg I don't u understand, snakeway? Pls help

YEAH

cobra deletes my posts AND EDITS THEM because he say i (attack) people too much in them.

what u saw here is my deleted reply...i was doxxing some kikes from here..he deleted this...im forbidden of posting it..

Thanks to your alterego we might send you to jail or to an asylum so be careful. After seeing this I have no reason to believe you are or ever have been an ally and supporter of Satan's agenda. Shame on you. Jos members should make a petition and take you down just because you do this kind of games, what else are doing. How deep the rabbot hole goes, I wonder? You are sick in the head, unreliable and you should be taken down but jos members are too cowards to take any initiative let alone to confront you with your bullshit. But dont worry hoddie, sooner or later in a way or another you will pay your karma. Like all of us.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:56 am
siatris_stings_you wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:47 am

But

YEAH

Thanks to your alterego we might send you to jail or to an asylum so be careful. After seeing this I have no reason to believe you are or ever have been an ally and supporter of Satan's agenda. Shame on you. Jos members should make a petition and take you down just because you do this kind of games, what else are doing. How deep the rabbot hole goes, I wonder? You are sick in the head, unreliable and you should be taken down but jos members are too cowards to take any initiative let alone to confront you with your bullshit. But dont worry hoddie, sooner or later in a way or another you will pay your karma. Like all of us.
Anethria at it again. Why do you people hate Cobra so much? Just asking. Logical replies only.

Are you afraid of Cobra's power?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:45 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:42 am
BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:05 am

Pretty sure he's losing his mind over this thread: viewtopic.php?t=876

The way he got caught was that he thought he was logged onto siatris's account but instead he was logged into his main highpreist cobra account and was talking as if he was on siatris's account.
When he realized his mistake he deleted his post made on his HP account but it was to late, tripleA had already quoted the post and made a reply to it.
He couldn't remove tripleA's post because someone had archived the reply on the wayback machine.

He got caught and is losing his mind over it.
He was quoted by another person due to a mistake.

You just try to lie, but it's obvious.

You just slander and say nothing truthful.

Wow. Guys, I am speechless. I have the screenshots maybe someone save it with too because guess what..cobra deleted this post. People participating on this post can confirm. If you are a member of jos ask them. Dont be dumb. Ask them. Cobra deleted this to cover his footsteps. He is siatris.

AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:21 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:42 am

He was quoted by another person due to a mistake.

You just try to lie, but it's obvious.

You just slander and say nothing truthful.

Wow. Guys, I am speechless. I have the screenshots maybe someone save it with too because guess what..cobra deleted this post. People participating on this post can confirm. If you are a member of jos ask them. Dont be dumb. Ask them. Cobra deleted this to cover his footsteps. He is siatris.

Athenria had that picture in her signature jewbra deleted her whole account to hide that fact.
siatris_stings_you

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:23 am
--------------------------------

Athenria had that picture in her signature jewbra deleted her whole account to hide that fact.
Magestein is that you :lol: :lol: :lol:

STOP FUCKING LYING YOU KIKE, MY REPLIES GET DELETED, LIKE IN UR SHITHOLE FORUM HERE

siatris_stings_you

i got banned from jos forums WTF
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:39 am

https://web.archive.org/web/20220520164 ... 7&start=50
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

I read this. In the forums you can make a quote change name if you remove a [==quote] box.

All of you here jews are really insane with lying. You really hate the JOS....
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:43 am
siatris_stings_you wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:39 am

https://web.archive.org/web/20220520164 ... 7&start=50
There is this guy saying he made a wrong quote.

Keep lying. I never believed more in JOS. The lengths you jews will go...What the fuck indeed