Siatris is Cobra

AnonPoster

Re: Siatris is Cobra

Post by AnonPoster »

BigDog is back pigs you censored my comments and deleted my account I aint forgive you for this dog I said dont fuck with me now I will fuck you up you deserve it for censoring and banning me for no reason dog I am dedicated satanist I never dissed anybody. Take this now zola bird you deserve it
Last edited by AnonPoster on Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BigDog is back pigs you censored my comments and deleted my account I aint forgive you for this dog I said dont fuck with me now I will fuck you up you deserve it for censoring and banning me for no reason dog I am dedicated satanist I never dissed anybody. Take this now zola bird you deserve it
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:21 am
AnonPoster wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:12 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 9:48 am And I also want to thank from the bottom of my heart to every person who contributed in this investigation.

thank you so much

despite knowing cobra is corupt this took me too by surpise. But I seized the moment and share it to all. I am glad we were able to asamble the pieces together and confirm without any doubt that cobra played siatris. What does this mean, I really dont know or why. I guess it is hard to swallow but don't be disheartened, your relation to the Gods or spiritual progression is not dependent on Cobra. On the contrary, since he invented siatris imagine how much more is it there...

What I am sure about - Satan wants the truth out and exposure of Cobra. Going after him before proving him an enemy, will make him a martyr, therefore, I was always against doxxing, cursing and/or illlegal actions. Truth-integrity- patience pays off always.
Satan will promote Cobra to be a political leader in the world some day soon. Cobra is to be respected along with all other Satanic clergy. Maxine is to be worshipped as she saved the world and humanity from destruction.

This is no different than speaking with christians and muslims. Really. You show them facts, they sing their song
Yep don't even bother, a lot of them are so brainwashed no matter how much facts and evidence you show them it'll change noting.
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

i am not cobra, but ill become like him one day.

cobra didn't ban me either :)

he told me hell remove the wrong comments tho. so no surprise

not sure why yall so mad :lol: :lol: :lol:
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

did you miss cobra you want him here?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Hahaha good thing I don't give a shit anymore about the forums.

Too much drama.