JoS NPC and some blah blah

AnonPoster

JoS NPC and some blah blah

Post by AnonPoster »

I told you guys, a long time ago now that red dawn is a nazidruid/seeker, a person who is trolling places. Basically a pathological liar and for sure somebody with serious mental illness. I warn you back then and I warn you again, this person is extremely dangerous, I can't explain to you in which way is dangerous but for sure somebody with a vibration that embodies chaos. His own life philosophy is testing people and seeing reactions. I know, retarded.

His story was extremely badly written, I can't believe so many of you fall for his bullshit. I mean, being spiritually evolved doesn't involve having senses? I can't imagine Satan's elite souls that senseless.

I should do a Jos editorial or something lol with all the news and gossip from Jos, but well, I must confess, the entertaining part is over. Time becomes so precious as time goes and I feel like I already made my point.

Againstautority gets exactly as expected a lot of shit and possibly curses. Be careful with daharkan. The guy sucked our plexus and heart chakras and is no joke! fucking hell. so many sick hypocrite fake people around and Varun is preaching to us MORALS when in fact, your very own brothers stub you in the back. Nature is cruel indeed.

I have been heavily cursed for Cobra, on his behalf up until recently, but now it's over, I mean, people get bored I'm SUPPOSED, I am bored too.

The fact that you Jos members are seeing this place but don't care to read or consider different hypotheses means that I am wasting my time entirely. There is no benefit on any side. I might not be able to express things properly, I might see things others don't, but really, I AM NOT THAT SMART, - YOU ARE SIMPLY IDIOTS.
I lost my interest in even checking Jos I can't do it anymore. For me personally, if Satan agrees with all of this, fine, I can carry on with my shit.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =3&t=72541
Varun

Re: JoS NPC and some blah blah

Post by Varun »

I personally feel done with Seeker too.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

I wish I could understand what exactly you are talking about. Who is ''us'' in the sentence ''the guy sucked OUR plexus'', you could be more ''jornalistic'' or something, you could describe what is happening in a chronological way. You should Doxx them. Send me they names and address, if you think they deserve a lesson. Also they can only do bad things to you because you participated in the rituals, this is what the rituals are meant for.
AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 10:44 am

Againstautority gets exactly as expected a lot of shit and possibly curses. Be careful with daharkan. The guy sucked our plexus and heart chakras and is no joke! fucking hell. so many sick hypocrite fake people around and Varun is preaching to us MORALS when in fact, your very own brothers stub you in the back. Nature is cruel indeed.

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Lol I just read the topic and the Mongrels posting about justice and how wrong it was while pretending they don't lick ass of Maxine and support other people there who did things exactly like the one described in red dawn original post is just ridiculous, some of them posting about ''karma'' and ''guardian demons'' lol . They post Lies about the way they are in their morals so they can take advantage of people's good will by lowering people's guard . They are all about ''maintaining appearence''. Absolutely repulsive beings.

I think Red dawn was successful in making a point that they know what they do is wrong so much that the pretending fake virtuous posts to maintain appearence made by them all denounce their own behaviour.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:52 pm I wish I could understand what exactly you are talking about. Who is ''us'' in the sentence ''the guy sucked OUR plexus'', you could be more ''jornalistic'' or something, you could describe what is happening in a chronological way. You should Doxx them. Send me they names and address, if you think they deserve a lesson. Also they can only do bad things to you because you participated in the rituals, this is what the rituals are meant for.

You are right and I am sorry. Generally us vs I should be taken as jews vs whites or enemies infiltrated vs INNOCENT whites.
I dont do here a jos vs t4s because that is not the point.

Daharkan (with a double a somewhere) is a well established member and quite trusted over there. This apparently good SS made a post few months back if you remember, teaching us (saanists) how to suck energy out of people. He is the poor guy with a family history of financial exploration, if you remember that horrible post.

After reading his post, my plexus and heart started being drainned. Others here confirmed this is the case.

What I am trying to say... you cant trust anybody. They come and say they are your brother and they stab you in the back
On jos enemies are perceived as friends and friends as enemies. The rate of infiltration is so high, _ is better for any white to stay away from the forums _any white to keep his mouth shut about his life or THEY will take it away from you.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:10 pm
Snakeway wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:52 pm I wish I could understand what exactly you are talking about. Who is ''us'' in the sentence ''the guy sucked OUR plexus'', you could be more ''jornalistic'' or something, you could describe what is happening in a chronological way. You should Doxx them. Send me they names and address, if you think they deserve a lesson. Also they can only do bad things to you because you participated in the rituals, this is what the rituals are meant for.

You are right and I am sorry. Generally us vs they should be taken as jews vs whites or enemies infiltrated vs INNOCENT whites.

Daharkan (with a double a somewhere) is a well established member and quite trusted over there. This apparently good SS made a post few months back if you remember, teaching us (saanists) how to suck energy out of people. He is the poor guy with a family history of financial exploration, if you remember that horrible post.

After reading his post, my plexus and heart started being drainned. Others here confirmed this is the case.

What I am trying to say... you cant trust anybody. They come and say they are your brother and they stab you in the back
On jos enemies are perceived as friends and friends as enemies. The rate of infiltration is so high, _ is better for any white to stay away from the forums _any white to keep his mouth shut about his life or THEY will take it away from you.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:12 pm

You are right and I am sorry. Generally us vs they should be taken as jews vs whites or enemies infiltrated vs INNOCENT whites.

And I want you to be SAFE Snakeway ❤
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

He is the poor guy with a family history of financial exploration, if you remember that horrible post.
What does even count as ''financial exploration''? lol. Never seen that post.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:16 pm

He is the poor guy with a family history of financial exploration, if you remember that horrible post.
What does even count as ''financial exploration''? lol. Never seen that post.
Let me search it for you. But before you read it I suggest you to close all your chakras and after reading to make sure you do a proper cleaning and check...

Be right back
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:13 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:12 pm

And I want you to be SAFE Snakeway ❤
You don't even know me