AnonPoster

Re: JoS NPC and some blah blah

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:18 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:13 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:12 pm
And I want you to be SAFE Snakeway ❤
You don't even know me
I know you enough and I am worried for you as for many others in this forum and the other one. You are my brothers and it saddens me...

I will check that link and add it as soon as I find it later on.

Whatever you do, be safe
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:24 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:13 pm

And I want you to be SAFE Snakeway ❤
You don't even know me
I know you enough and I am worried for you as for many others in this forum and the other one. You are my brothers and it saddens me...

Whatever you do, be safe
lol. I feel like this is some sort of sadistic ironic way of talking.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:28 pm

You don't even know me

Whatever you do, be safe
I was focused on those dipshits and you moved my attention to a trivial chat where I frankly feel embarrassed. Fine I apologise it was inappropriate I will be more formal to not create uncomfortable situations. You are overthinking an emoticon I share almost by default at the end of my replies...

Sadistic? Ironic? ....
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:37 pm

Whatever you do, be safe
I was focused on those dipshits and you moved my attention to a trivial chat where I frankly feel embarrassed. Fine I apologise it was inappropriate I will be more formal to not create uncomfortable situations. You are overthinking an emoticon I share almost by default at the end of my replies...

Sadistic? Ironic? ....
Are you ok.today?.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:38 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:37 pm

Sadistic? Ironic? ....
Are you ok.today?.
Dont worry Snakway I dont mind. I am above all this drama for a long time ago now. Most people from those environments are people deprived of kindness usually so they dont know how to respond to it. Most of the times they are alarmed and they can not understand kindness for no reason but kindness.
Unfortunately I am too nice maybe is a masochist gesture rather than sadistic. I dont know how you come with those words ....

And ironic ...with you...for what...
Ptsd
Or whatever guys happened to you, ...this why I said and I repeat, our place is not on forums...

Relax I did not send you a heart to manipulate you or others to let guard down in any circumstances. People need to use their logical faculties to respond online always. Not based on emotion or attachment but proper logic therefore I see no trap or whatever you try to insinuate.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Owenavo wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:01 am I didn’t find it sadistic. Sounds empathic.
Thank you Owen,

You are the voice of innocence what I love the most in this life and try to protect.

It is insisted nowadays that people should be careful with their kindness as it opens them up so they are encouraged not to. And I dissagree. If you dont open to people, situations or experiences you will never get to experience, understand and learn anything.

But you come in in a moment where start crying and it feels good, I let it out....it's part of WHAT AND WHO WE ARE, so thank you Owen bless your soul.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

I am not that annon who posted there. Don't discuss relationship if you don't even have a relationship with me. You are a huge red flag. I think I got cancer by reading all of this drama
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Snakeway wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:12 am I am not that annon who posted there. Don't discuss relationship if you don't even have a relationship with me. You are a huge red flag. I think I got cancer by reading all of this drama
Snakeway I will tell you this kindly, you are really traumatized due to jos or whatever but you tend to respond HORRIBLE to things and exaggerate them for no reason. When you could had simply answer on a topic. I feel deeply but deeply sorry for you and for whatever happened to you.

I had a long day too and have a life and I cant respond robotic and perfect to each jos shit......
I burst in cry. I discharge a lot of shit and frustration
I wont forgive you and for this reason, this will be my last ever chat with you.

And just to make it clear, NO IRONY in any of those messages, what I think my brother, you do have to do a lot of healing.

As a matter of fact the experience of a cult as jos will always leave scars in people rather than the promise of healiing, brotherhood, etcI wish you the best of luck!
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Owenavo wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:57 am You’re welcome. Yes, I agree with you on this one. Sometimes we need to be a little open and not stuck up. Though, that’s not to say I’m supposed to be walked upon all over. I think I know who you are. But that’s a good thing. Multiple people use this anon account and I know the difference between someone’s typing. And thank you for that nice reply, really wishing you a good day or time wherever you are at.
:)
AnonPoster wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:06 amThank you Owen,

You are the voice of innocence what I love the most in this life and try to protect.

It is insisted nowadays that people should be careful with their kindness as it opens them up so they are encouraged not to. And I dissagree. If you dont open to people, situations or experiences you will never get to experience, understand and learn anything.

But you come in in a moment where start crying and it feels good, I let it out....it's part of WHAT AND WHO WE ARE, so thank you Owen bless your soul.
your so sweet come to London to get you a drink ;). lol
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

When I signed my soul to Satan and added by blood there, I had this whole idea in my head sold by Maxine: a bound of Satan's souls united agaist the enemy. Now, after seeing clergy betraying: cobra the 1st, old members like daharkan, who sucks his brothers, seeker playing a hundred accounts to fuck our heads, everybody cursing. randomly and treating others usually like trash... I am not sure anymore I want to be part of this bound. My life before coming to forums was pefect. I don't blame Satan for his fucked up souls but I don't want to be connected to any of them anymore. Somebody has to teach me how I reverse the dedication ritual.