JoS NPC and some blah blah

AnonPoster

Re: JoS NPC and some blah blah

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:12 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:58 am
Snakeway wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:41 am

who gives a damn if red dawn is seeker.
Exactly my point. I'm making a fact that the person who is confused of the identities is technically a dumbass and the fact they are operating on a level with no intelligence or unable to be discerning which means having a lack of knowledge or wisdom.
Seeker, suck my astral dick
Lol that's funny because I've seen your other posts you think everyone on Anonposter account is seeker. You obviously have no SIGHT or discernment. Good luck finding your man seeker though. We all know you have the hots for him.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Owenavo wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:42 pm That Red Dawn guy is random… He called me mamba’s ‘pet.’

Anyway the concerning thing is to me is why do you have different IP addresses? What’s that about?
It's just a privacy policy on who is who and especially being able to ban someone from the forums. You have to be an admin though to see those addresses on forums. In that case I shall call seeker Nazidruid because of the IP from that forum. Red Dawn is somebody else.

My identity on who I was will remain in secret.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Owenavo wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:15 pm Oh okay, I get what you mean now. You’re from the JoS right?
AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:04 pmIt's just a privacy policy on who is who and especially being able to ban someone from the forums. You have to be an admin though to see those addresses on forums. In that case I shall call seeker Nazidruid because of the IP from that forum. Red Dawn is somebody else.

Nobody but seeker (judging by the smell of urine)
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Owenavo wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:48 pm I don’t know what to say to that. Lol

Let’s not bring seeker up. I don’t really care to know about urine too!
AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:19 pmNobody but seeker (judging by the smell of urine)
One of my spiritual skills astral smell; right9/10
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Owenavo wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:47 pm Well, if you have that ability? What aftershave did I use today? And what does it smell like? Lol
AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:17 pmOne of my spiritual skills astral smell; right9/10
I was sure that was some sort of next question. First I ll need to focus on you so better some other time, we can put it to test.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Owenavo wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 5:08 pm Cool!
AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 4:56 pmI was sure that was some sort of next question. First I ll need to focus on you so better some other time, we can put it to test.
I look forward to and I really love practice and basically that's the point of everything right
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Owenavo wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 5:25 pm Yas.
AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 5:16 pmI look forward to and I really love practice and basically that's the point of everything right
Indeed
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:38 am Seriously, Cobra has advised you against coming here apparently you do not listen to master mwahaha.

The original poster is misinformed of concerning identities they are blabbing on about. I have access to the different IP addresses. Red Dawn isn't Seeker I can tell you that much.

I know who seeker nazidruid is but Red Dawn is somebody else. Thought I should correct the information.
im interested.

yes.

but ill still keep an eye on the kikes here.
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:04 pm
Owenavo wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:42 pm That Red Dawn guy is random… He called me mamba’s ‘pet.’

Anyway the concerning thing is to me is why do you have different IP addresses? What’s that about?
It's just a privacy policy on who is who and especially being able to ban someone from the forums. You have to be an admin though to see those addresses on forums. In that case I shall call seeker Nazidruid because of the IP from that forum. Red Dawn is somebody else.

i know nazidruid and u lie abt him too. but he's around. im sure
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

siatris_stings_you wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:33 am
AnonPoster wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:04 pm

i know nazidruid and u lie abt him too. but he's around. im sure
Keep on pretending