Owen’s meditation and dream journal.

HPBlackMamba

Re: Owen’s meditation and dream journal.

Post by HPBlackMamba »

Thanks for sharing your experiences as you grow on your meditation journey. Your Journal is inspirational, I love reading your posts.
HPBlackMamba

Post by Varun »

Honestly I have tried many meditations and I have found out that what Mamba was exactly trying is actually harmful especially on long terms. It depletes you of any inner power. I found it very dangerous and I had to fix and destroy some effects on it. I didn't enjoyed it and it made me feel like I am rather empty inside. Positive affirmations are okay, but exactly what he was trying to do and his meditation program looks looks harmful.
Varun

Post by Varun »

I also don't believe that negative saturn energes exist at all or much around the Earth. Since vibration is higher now, is better go ignore it if u feel anything similar. Keep focusing on a positive thing about Saturn. I barely have ever noticed lately anything negative unless enemy has dabbled with something. Saturn energies are pleasant and grounding actually. They aren't supposed to be negative and strangling.