The Final RTR Exposed

Snakeway

Re: The Final RTR Exposed

Post by Snakeway »

siatris wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:43 pm

he is such a pussy like snakeway they only say lies about maxine when she's gone. now he lives to attack Cobra, who is infinitely HIGHER than him. he doesn't even have essential knowledge. he's a copy paste liar.

just dm me ill send you even more things, which u might find alarming. cobra disallows me to share cause he doesn't care apparently? dunno.

I did not say one single lie about her, I am only saying it now because I found this forum here which is not gulag style moderated, i could never say this in your forums. This is the only reason I am saying only now, I don´t even know if she is gone, where is she, why is she gone?

Cobra is higher in cobra´s organization, which I am not part of, outside his own cult he is not higher than anybody.
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

siatris wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:39 pm magestein, stop lying and taking these writings out of context. you hate Maxine but she was CORRECT about ritual. it will wipe your jewish soul out. you suffer because you are a jew, same as Zola.

https://redeeminggod.com/read-the-bible-backward/

jews also read the bible 'backward' CHRONOLOGICALLY.

Read the Bible Backward

One way of reading Scripture is to begin in Genesis and work our way forward in a roughly chronological fashion. There is nothing wrong with this way of reading the Bible, and reading it this way helps us see the flow of the narrative and the big picture story of Scripture.

The problem, however, is that when we get to Jesus in the Gospels (and especially in the Book of Revelation), we tend to import what we think we know about God from the Old Testament into what the New Testament tells us about Jesus. This way of reading Scripture causes us to read about Jesus in light of the portrayals of God in the Old Testament and interpret His actions accordingly.
Reading the "BIBLE BACKWARD" is a common BS thing xians say, which means to read the bible chronologically from end of bible to genesis.

What u say abulafia says, is out of context. Abulafia talks about different combinations.

you only slander because you are a jew. keep crying.

fuck you and fuck what your jews have to say. your all done with. we enjoy seeing you fall and lie to save ur ass.

bye bye

'The Occult Lesson of Reversal

One of Crowley's chief insistances was that his followers learn and put into practice the Occult Law of Reversal. In the many various and sundry classes he instructed in his home in the occult, he invariably instructed his multitude of excited students in this major law of Satan.

Those who want fame, power, spell-casting abilities, demons at their beck and call, and to recognize the godhead within, as well as to know the past, present, and future, he extolled to his apt students, must consistently, with intensity, practice talking (reverse speech), walking, thinking, and playing phonograph records, backwards. This is a form of divination, and we are warned against this in the Holy Bible.'

http://www.ih2000.net/chembio/occult.htm
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

just dm me ill send you even more things, which u might find alarming. cobra disallows me to share cause he doesn't care apparently? dunno.
just post it , this site doesn't have a moderation gulag like the JOS.

cobra doesn't want you posting it because it'll only further embarrass and discredit him and his "side". It's not a surprise to see why JOS people and their arguments always look ridiculous when on an open mic free debate platform. The ideas can only make sense inside an echo chamber in which all information flow is controlled with the labeling of everything and everyone outside as "jewish".
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Thats the problem your in pipe fairy, Hooded blahbra, officially kicked me out in September of last year. Hooded Blahbra admitted that Maxine left the JoS for good and vanished without a trace April of last year. So Maxine never kicked me out, pipe fairy. Which shows your lying. Maxine also never appointed Hooded Blahbra in any public announcement as the new head of the JoS before vanishing either.

Hooded blahbra, officially kicked me out for attempting to warn people right from the Rabbinical sources the Final RTR is a toxic kabbalah ritual the Jews do themselves. That is because Hooded Blahbra is probably a Jew. He can't let the Goyim know. He has you here harassing and threating people 24/7 to attempt to silence them. How Jewish is that.

And there is no Magnum Opus from Maxine or Hooded Blahbra...

magestein is just poisoned, hateful of Maxine (cause she kick him out for being a jew and having manic depressive twists as i saw in forward emails). and theres more. dm me to send you. cobra gets the blunt of this as Maxine clearly cared for Cobra and trust him. so...
Last edited by Don Danko on Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RagingCloud4050

Post by RagingCloud4050 »

If you can truly prove something DM me SIATRIS. I'm not touching any ritual until I know firmly what It does. If you can prove that cobra and maxine speaks truth I'll listen but if you cant I wont.

Nobody should take anything on just faith. Thats what religions ask for.
Hayden

Post by Hayden »

Don Danko wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:48 pm Thats the problem your in pipe fairy, Hooded blahbra, officially kicked me out in September of last year. Hooded Blahbra admitted that Maxine left the JoS for good and vanished without a trace April of last year. So Maxine never kicked me out, pipe fairy. Which shows your lying. Maxine also never appointed Hooded Blahbra in any public announcement as the new head of the JoS before vanishing either.

Hooded blahbra, officially kicked me out for attempting to warn people right from the Rabbinical sources the Final RTR is a toxic kabbalah ritual the Jews do themselves. That because Hooded Blahbra is probably a Jew. He can't let the Goyim know.

magestein is just poisoned, hateful of Maxine (cause she kick him out for being a jew and having manic depressive twists as i saw in forward emails). and theres more. dm me to send you. cobra gets the blunt of this as Maxine clearly cared for Cobra and trust him. so...
Cobra wanted you out for a while and would have given you the boot much sooner than that. Reasons being Jealousy, taking attention away from him, people being more interested in your posts than his, not parroting his or Maxines opinions, etc. This was apparant from his posts and he made little effort in hiding it. So when he got wind that Maxine died and it was his show he wasted little time. Maxine at least I believe saw that it was your articles and research that gave the JOS what credibility it had and the content was keeping activity(and probably more importantly donations) up and made it so she didn't have to post much herself. But Cobra being more the über-ego driven autist that he is didn't care. And it's because of that that the JOS is headed to complete irrelevancy. I've seen someone mention that Cobra is a NEET that lives off his father so it's possible the shekels arn't as important to him, but that could just be exposing JOS tier levels of nonsense. Though It would explain how he has the time to proofread every single post that goes through the forum to watch out for anything that could potentially trigger him. :lol:
White Mage

Post by White Mage »

siatris wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:50 pm
done against cobra all the time. don is the only 'clergy' that nobody has info in except of us who had to look a lot.

nobody knows who he is . cobra is known. to ur disappointment, not a jew.
Whether HP HC is a jew or not doesn't interest me. What do you mean nobody knows who he is. You call him "Magestein" all the time as if he is jewish. But now you say nobody knows who he is?
sry but yes their word is gospel, they are the most advanced and it's clear.
Glad you're honest about that.

im prohibited from publishing any, but do u have ANY EVIDENCE ON ANYTHING MAGESTEIN HAS SAID? ONE THING?

all you do is the same, so fuck you all bitch.
Your prohibiting from publishing anything? Could you DM me or someone else?

Whatever Mageson says about HP HC or Maxine, as amusing as it is, isn't that important in the end. He's not the one claiming the RTR is legit and given from Azazel, nor is he claiming that he masturbated and freed the demons by orgasming into their chakras, nor does he act as if his word is gospel.
maxine clearly did so did cobra. u're just low so u can't understand. i can see in ur posts. learn more.
yes, it's called sex magick.
You've convinced me. I realize now that her orgasms clearly must have been that powerful that immortal, omnipotent god-like beings were freed from imprisonment thanks to this explosion of energy this middle-aged woman produced from her genitals. Quite remarkable.
siatris wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:50 pmRed Flag #5: Mixing correlation with causation. Ex, saying the RTR is working because the world is becoming more NWO-aware/anti-Semitic, whatever. That was happening already in spite of the RTR. That's not proof of causation. Nor are rising organic health food sales causing a rise in autism...
more nonsense to make false correlations is ur argument here. who the fuck said RTR is going to stop autism? are you retarded? yes.
Wow. The verbal comprehension is quite poor in this one. That's just an example so you can wrap your head around what a "false correlation" is, but I realize those are some pretty big words for you.
give me hard proof Zola is not deluded or Magestein is not a jew. or you aren't any.
They aren't the one's claiming that Azazel gave them the RTR. But like you said, their words are gospel.
you wont have a chance to reply when i publish so... youll cry later.
Why won't I have a chance to reply? Go ahead and publish your info. I'm curious. Or DM someone privately if you'd prefer.
White Mage wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:05 pm5. If Don did plagiarize HP HC, then how come Mageson is still producing top-tier content on this site, whereas HP HC is producing the same old garbage-tier sermons that provide little to no research. Shouldn't it be the other way around if Don was plagiarizing?
top tier content my ass. he copy pastes books. i've learned more from cobra x100. u just have stupid standards cause you suck.

anything else no thank u. bb
I understand, Don uses some big words when he writes. It's probably confusing for you. You should stick with HP HC after all. You two seem like a perfect fit.
Hamansbitch

Post by Hamansbitch »

Don Danko wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:48 pm Thats the problem your in pipe fairy, Hooded blahbra, officially kicked me out in September of last year. Hooded Blahbra admitted that Maxine left the JoS for good and vanished without a trace April of last year. So Maxine never kicked me out, pipe fairy. Which shows your lying. Maxine also never appointed Hooded Blahbra in any public announcement as the new head of the JoS before vanishing either.

Hooded blahbra, officially kicked me out for attempting to warn people right from the Rabbinical sources the Final RTR is a toxic kabbalah ritual the Jews do themselves. That is because Hooded Blahbra is probably a Jew. He can't let the Goyim know. He has you here harassing and threating people 24/7 to attempt to silence them. How Jewish is that.

No the problem is you. You went full on traitor on the JOS and are working with known Jews. You remember me too the one you always called pathological and autistic. You also turned some members of the jos away too when you were there.

I don't fully see the complaints about Cobra is valid (maybe he could do some things differently and I would but that's not my call at least he listens to the Gods so he has my respect) you yeah you were a traitor and a Jew.

You can feel it you lie. You know what your saying is lies.
Hamansbitch

Post by Hamansbitch »

Hayden wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:16 pm

Hooded blahbra, officially kicked me out for attempting to warn people right from the Rabbinical sources the Final RTR is a toxic kabbalah ritual the Jews do themselves. That because Hooded Blahbra is probably a Jew. He can't let the Goyim know.

Cobra wanted you out for a while and would have given you the boot much sooner than that. Reasons being Jealousy, taking attention away from him, people being more interested in your posts than his, not parroting his or Maxines opinions, etc. This was apparant from his posts and he made little effort in hiding it. So when he got wind that Maxine died and it was his show he wasted little time. Maxine at least I believe saw that it was your articles and research that gave the JOS what credibility it had and the content was keeping activity(and probably more importantly donations) up and made it so she didn't have to post much herself. But Cobra being more the über-ego driven autist that he is didn't care. And it's because of that that the JOS is headed to complete irrelevancy. I've seen someone mention that Cobra is a NEET that lives off his father so it's possible the shekels arn't as important to him, but that could just be exposing JOS tier levels of nonsense. Though It would explain how he has the time to proofread every single post that goes through the forum to watch out for anything that could potentially trigger him. :lol:
You don't have to like your elders or the way they are doing things. But you have to respect them. This is disrespectful and has no place in Satanism.
Hamansbitch

Post by Hamansbitch »

RagingCloud4050 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:03 pm If you can truly prove something DM me SIATRIS. I'm not touching any ritual until I know firmly what It does. If you can prove that cobra and maxine speaks truth I'll listen but if you cant I wont.

Nobody should take anything on just faith. Thats what religions ask for.
That actually is a really wise approach in most cases. I congratulate you for this thinking. However in this case it's kind of pointless. Most of magesteins arguements are misguided

"reversing and rolling around the letters"

Yeah that means saying it forewards too. That definitely is hooking into Hebrew energy.

Also
Pelah is not the same as aleph backwards. Tell me where the fuck we chant that in the final rtr.

This is clear Jew misinformation.