Is Hoodedcobra Legitimate?

sunrise

Re: Is Hoodedcobra Legitimate?

Post by sunrise »

Snakeway wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:52 pm
sunrise wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:30 pm

Snakeway,

May I ask you what is your personal opinion about this 'occult law of reversal' by Crowley? Do you think is where Maxine inspired herself to create those RTRs?

Apparently Crowley was a no no to even read about, the same with other cabalistic sources ...they would say 'we are exposing ourselves to this dirt for you not to do it and blah, blah'...
I believe if the RTR go in favor of Jews or harm people spiritually because of YHVH chants or law of reversal Maxine fucked up because of incompetence, she did not planned to help Jews. I don´t know what is the effect of doing it, I never did it because I fear what the other members who participate in the RTR can do to you because I believe they could reach me in the astral with it. I know the Harringtons in real life and they are the worse peace of scum, That woman is mentally ill, the leader of the NSM cannot tolerate her- also there are HUGE red flags in the forum in behavior of the JOSers.

This is the first time I am reading this law of reversal thing, I don´t have an opinion on it. sorry.

Thank you, Snakeyway
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Fuck, this HC might be a non white as well, and they want to subdue white people under hierarchy. I hate the JOS
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Even pipe fairy......That is amusing.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:31 pm Every Satanist is a high priest by default. Don't ask me how or why I say this, it will be elaborated on in the official T4S doctrine. Until then I am not explaining anything.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Maybe pipe fairy meant by that Hooded Blahbra looks like he was a Kangz of Egypt?

Hayden wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:46 pm Another thing to note with Cobra is that this gollum (Siatris) claimed to have a picture of him. He said he "looked like an egyptian pharaoh". Now when someone describes someone looking egyptian, 99% of the time they are referencing a MODERN egyptian, which are as a people brown semites and most definetly not white. otherwise any normal person would just german, irish, italian, nordic instead as the reference point.

Which means it is extremely likely that Hooded Cobra is like with Maxine another non-white larping as some aryan spiritual master and part of why he subscribes to her crap so hard. I don't want to say jew because I honestly don't believe so, but being semetic looking it is a legitamate possibility.

This gollum tried defending Maxines race mixing by claiming Pakistanis and Afghans were Aryan(she isn't aryan either lmao) so we know his definition of what is white is extremely loose and a lot of it is part of a larp.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

That Maxine didn't have any Magnum Opus and neither does Hooded Blahbra. Which means Maxine was lying about everything and Blahbra wants to play Kangz.

siatris wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:59 pm if she's dead we have following conclusion:
Hamansbitch

Post by Hamansbitch »

Don Danko wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:57 pm Even pipe fairy......That is amusing.
HPBlackMamba wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:31 pm Every Satanist is a high priest by default. Don't ask me how or why I say this, it will be elaborated on in the official T4S doctrine. Until then I am not explaining anything.
This is blasphemy against Satan. There are orders and hierarchies in everything. There are people always above or below me same with everyone else. This is like preaching Marxism. This is turning Satanism into a farce.
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

Hamansbitch wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:21 am
Don Danko wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:57 pm Even pipe fairy......That is amusing.
This is blasphemy against Satan. There are orders and hierarchies in everything. There are people always above or below me same with everyone else. This is like preaching Marxism. This is turning Satanism into a farce.
BLIND SUBMISSION IS THE ISSUE.

I totally agree with you on this. There is indeed a hierarchy in everything.

However, Maxine appointed herself a high priestess, (if Satan gave her the title or the mission, I don't know).

After this, she named other people HP or HPs (claiming that Satan chooses them).

Satan doesn't make mistakes, - apparently, most left due to different reasons.

Later they were TRASHED with all their contribution. Almost all of them had a PROBLEM according to HC. He is the supreme authority. This is the ISSUE. Not authority itself but THE ABUSE OF IT.

Did HC ask Satan if he should kick out Mageson beforehand? Since Satan choose him, Satan should be consulted as well when someone is to be kicked out.

Funny thing is that he said that from now on every high priest will be chosen based on (((proven telephonic communication))).
Satan has no place or saying in all of this. Slowly he is changing the game. he said that in a period when he was selling us the illusion that Maxine is still around and the decisions are made in common agreement. She was gone for good an entire year, he knew but did not mention anything. Why?

Be whatever authority you want BUT EXPLAIN YOURSELF and allow people to inform themselves.
WE ARE NOT sheep, we are intelligent human beings, supposedly.
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

sunrise wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:36 am

BLIND SUBMISSION IS THE ISSUE.

I totally agree with you on this. There is indeed a hierarchy in everything.

However, Maxine appointed herself a high priestess, (if Satan gave her the title or the mission, I don't know).

After this, she named other people HP or HPs (claiming that Satan chooses them).

Satan doesn't make mistakes, - apparently, most left due to different reasons.

Later they were TRASHED with all their contribution. Almost all of them had a PROBLEM according to HC. He is the supreme authority. This is the ISSUE. Not authority itself but THE ABUSE OF IT.

Did HC ask Satan if he should kick out Mageson beforehand? Since Satan choose him, Satan should be consulted as well when someone is to be kicked out.

Funny thing is that he said that from now on every high priest will be chosen based on (((proven telephonic communication))).
Satan has no place or saying in all of this. Slowly he is changing the game. he said that in a period when he was selling us the illusion that Maxine is still around and the decisions are made in common agreement. She was gone for good an entire year, he knew but did not mention anything. Why?

Be whatever authority you want BUT EXPLAIN YOURSELF and allow people to inform themselves.
WE ARE NOT sheep, we are intelligent human beings, supposedly.

MY APOLOGIES FOR THE TYPO.

telepathic abilities
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

I told you people this is what this is all about. They will behave horrendously for this false sense of a position.
The position is established only inside your own cult, so it is not a truthful one, the only thing needed for your hierarchy not to be applied anymore is for a person to be out of your JOS cult. Also Hierarchy doesn´t mean you can abuse others, no one ever shuld accept being abused under any circumstance.

What he says in this specific message is true, but the way they use it and apply this is very false and unnatural. pay attention to all the messages about hierarchy and do imagine what you will be up to if they decide you are threatening somehow their ´´rank´´.

For exemple: talk to a Demon in front of this people, they will attack you and scream ´´hierarchy, hierarchy´´
While if This people were not there you would talk to the Demon without anyone stopping you
Last edited by Snakeway on Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

Snakeway, I was about to reply to your last message but you delete it?