The Final RTR Exposed

White Mage

Re: The Final RTR Exposed

Post by White Mage »

In all seriousness, as fun as it is running conversational laps around these types of people, it does go to show you the caliber of individuals the JOS attracts. I'm not talking about the people that eventually leave and move on, but the people that get hardcore into this "Maxine freed the demons and speaks with Azazel and she's so powerful!!!1 Stfu you're a JEW!" type of thinking. Either largely deluded, mentally ill individuals, people with mid double-digit IQ levels, and relatively low quality, abrasive people.

They're in soo deep into this that it's become their identity. Acknowledging they've been brainwashed would be earth-shattering to them, so they fight desperately.
Funny enough, this is the exact same kind of behavior that hardcore Christian identity nuts and aggressive vegans demonstrate. It's like trying to convince a Christian that the Bible isn't the word of god. Normally I just leave them alone because they are never going to get it.
Hayden wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:16 pm Cobra wanted you out for a while and would have given you the boot much sooner than that. Reasons being Jealousy, taking attention away from him, people being more interested in your posts than his, not parroting his or Maxines opinions, etc. This was apparant from his posts and he made little effort in hiding it. So when he got wind that Maxine died and it was his show he wasted little time. Maxine at least I believe saw that it was your articles and research that gave the JOS what credibility it had and the content was keeping activity(and probably more importantly donations) up and made it so she didn't have to post much herself. But Cobra being more the über-ego driven autist that he is didn't care. And it's because of that that the JOS is headed to complete irrelevancy. I've seen someone mention that Cobra is a NEET that lives off his father so it's possible the shekels arn't as important to him, but that could just be exposing JOS tier levels of nonsense. Though It would explain how he has the time to proofread every single post that goes through the forum to watch out for anything that could potentially trigger him. :lol:
Agreed Hayden.

From what I can tell, JOS started off like a reverse christianity, satanic group, where Maxine would write these really basic sermons talking about "Father Satan loves you" etc etc. Then it started to incorporate NS material. Only later did you start seeing legit, serious occult research, largely from Mageson and a few others. That was when the JOS was in a "golden age", if you could even call it that, as there was legit, good content, despite the nonsense of Maxine and others. Then the RTR emerged, and things slowly started going downhill. Don leaving was really the last straw - he was really propping up the site with real stuff. The only question I wonder is why Don put up with it for so long?

I've suspected something similar from Cobra. Moderating every damn comment is a full-time job.
Last edited by White Mage on Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hamansbitch

Post by Hamansbitch »

Don Danko wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:48 pm Thats the problem your in pipe fairy, Hooded blahbra, officially kicked me out in September of last year. Hooded Blahbra admitted that Maxine left the JoS for good and vanished without a trace April of last year. So Maxine never kicked me out, pipe fairy. Which shows your lying. Maxine also never appointed Hooded Blahbra in any public announcement as the new head of the JoS before vanishing either.

Hooded blahbra, officially kicked me out for attempting to warn people right from the Rabbinical sources the Final RTR is a toxic kabbalah ritual the Jews do themselves. That is because Hooded Blahbra is probably a Jew. He can't let the Goyim know. He has you here harassing and threating people 24/7 to attempt to silence them. How Jewish is that.

And there is no Magnum Opus from Maxine or Hooded Blahbra...

siatris wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:43 pm
magestein is just poisoned, hateful of Maxine (cause she kick him out for being a jew and having manic depressive twists as i saw in forward emails). and theres more. dm me to send you. cobra gets the blunt of this as Maxine clearly cared for Cobra and trust him. so...
And you sir are no true Satanist as this is slanderous and disrespectful in tone. You should be ashamed of yourself. You don't have to like your superiors but you respect them. If they give orders you follow. That is how it's done in the military and this is war. I mean I don't like everything cobra says or agree but I respect him. I do like everything Maxine says as she was my hero and someone I looked up to when I was younger and wanted to be more like. But besides the point if cobra the military commander gave me orders I would listen.

There has to be order and structure in the unit for the war to be successful.
Hamansbitch

Post by Hamansbitch »

White Mage wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:04 am In all seriousness, as fun as it is running conversational laps around these types of people, it does go to show you the caliber of individuals the JOS attracts. I'm not talking about the people that eventually leave and move on, but the people that get hardcore into this "Maxine freed the demons and speaks with Azazel and she's so powerful!!!1 Stfu you're a JEW!" type of thinking. Either largely deluded, mentally ill individuals, people with mid double-digit IQ levels, and relatively low quality, abrasive people.

They're in soo deep into this that it's become their identity. Acknowledging they've been brainwashed would be earth-shattering to them, so they fight desperately.
Funny enough, this is the exact same kind of behavior that hardcore Christian identity nuts and aggressive vegans demonstrate. It's like trying to convince a Christian that the Bible isn't the word of god. Normally I just leave them alone because they are never going to get it.
Hayden wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:16 pm Cobra wanted you out for a while and would have given you the boot much sooner than that. Reasons being Jealousy, taking attention away from him, people being more interested in your posts than his, not parroting his or Maxines opinions, etc. This was apparant from his posts and he made little effort in hiding it. So when he got wind that Maxine died and it was his show he wasted little time. Maxine at least I believe saw that it was your articles and research that gave the JOS what credibility it had and the content was keeping activity(and probably more importantly donations) up and made it so she didn't have to post much herself. But Cobra being more the über-ego driven autist that he is didn't care. And it's because of that that the JOS is headed to complete irrelevancy. I've seen someone mention that Cobra is a NEET that lives off his father so it's possible the shekels arn't as important to him, but that could just be exposing JOS tier levels of nonsense. Though It would explain how he has the time to proofread every single post that goes through the forum to watch out for anything that could potentially trigger him. :lol:
Agreed Hayden.

From what I can tell, JOS started off like a reverse christianity, satanic group, where Maxine would write these really basic sermons talking about "Father Satan loves you" etc etc. Then it started to incorporate NS material. Only later did you start seeing legit, serious occult research, largely from Mageson and a few others. That was when the JOS was in a "golden age", if you could even call it that, as there was legit, good content, despite the nonsense of Maxine and others. Then the RTR emerged, and things slowly started going downhill. Don leaving was really the last straw - he was really propping up the site with real stuff. The only question I wonder is why Don put up with it for so long?

I've suspected something similar from Cobra. Moderating every damn comment is a full-time job.
Solder you are not fighting in this war. What are you doing your simply complaining. That does not demonstrate loyalty to the cause. If you appreciate everything the JOS has done you help fight with us and help take back this planet. Wasting time will not get you much in the end except maybe you will go down with the Jews.
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

Hamansbitch wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:03 am
RagingCloud4050 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:03 pm If you can truly prove something DM me SIATRIS. I'm not touching any ritual until I know firmly what It does. If you can prove that cobra and maxine speaks truth I'll listen but if you cant I wont.

Nobody should take anything on just faith. Thats what religions ask for.
That actually is a really wise approach in most cases. I congratulate you for this thinking. However in this case it's kind of pointless. Most of magesteins arguements are misguided

"reversing and rolling around the letters"

Yeah that means saying it forewards too. That definitely is hooking into Hebrew energy.

Also
Pelah is not the same as aleph backwards. Tell me where the fuck we chant that in the final rtr.

This is clear Jew misinformation.

Meaning

The Rebbe6 explains that the alef has three different meanings. One is אלוף, aluf, which means a master or a chief. The second is אולפנה, ulfana,a school of learning7 or teacher. The third meaning is reached by reading the letters of the word back­wards—פלא, pela (pronounced peleh)—wondrous.8

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_ ... /Aleph.htm
White Mage

Post by White Mage »

Hamansbitch wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:11 am Solder you are not fighting in this war. What are you doing your simply complaining. That does not demonstrate loyalty to the cause. If you appreciate everything the JOS has done you help fight with us and help take back this planet. Wasting time will not get you much in the end except maybe you will go down with the Jews.
The fact that you all consider yourselves "soldiers" fighting "for the cause" of an internet personality that you've never met before is incredibly disturbing and cult-like. That you think of other people as "soldiers" to fall in line with your imaginary hierarchy is even more telling. I'm no-ones "soldier," and I'm definitely not loyal to the JOS cause of worshipping a deluded woman who thinks her masturbation sessions freed the demons, or repeating their low-level kabbalah exercise like some jewish prayer group.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

White Mage wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:16 am
Hamansbitch wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:11 am Solder you are not fighting in this war. What are you doing your simply complaining. That does not demonstrate loyalty to the cause. If you appreciate everything the JOS has done you help fight with us and help take back this planet. Wasting time will not get you much in the end except maybe you will go down with the Jews.
The fact that you all consider yourselves "soldiers" fighting "for the cause" of an internet personality that you've never met before is incredibly disturbing and cult-like. That you think of other people as "soldiers" to fall in line with your imaginary hierarchy is even more telling. I'm no-ones "soldier," and I'm definitely not loyal to the JOS cause of worshipping a deluded woman who thinks her masturbation sessions freed the demons, or repeating their low-level kabbalah exercise like some jewish prayer group.
Do the RTR and you may face this in the astral, it is my theory. ´´fall in line´´
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

White mage, I had a crazy laugh. Thank you
Hamansbitch

Post by Hamansbitch »

[*]
sunrise wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:20 am
White mage, I had a crazy laugh. Thank you
Laugh while you can the Ancient ones are going to strike your group down.

Genesis 6:4 "They lie with the warriors, the Nephilim of old, who descended to Sheol with their weapons of war. They placed their swords beneath their heads and their shields upon their bones, for the terror of the warriors was upon the land of the living"

Sieg Heil 88!!!
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Hamansbitch wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:00 am

Laugh while you can the Ancient ones are going to strike your group down.

Want to shut down already. Butt hurt level maximum at some people speaking their minds
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Owenavo wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:26 am Um, well we are not anti Satan. Don't know why you people keep saying this!

Ship manipulation, Bible style even: ´´if you don´t do as I like you are against God´´