The Final RTR Exposed

siatris

Re: The Final RTR Exposed

Post by siatris »

they are all jews here. i grew up in the protestant church and they told us "READ THE BIBLE BACKWARDS" AKA READ IT CHRONOLOGICALLY BACKWARDS. u think you can lie to me?

they just cite isolated lies and misplaced statements to attack Cobra because they hate maxine and him thats it.

maxine may had errors, ok. but I appauld Cobra for standing by her at least. this bitch Magestein is a traitor to everyone.

Magestein drove out the most important members from jos as he attack them constantly. with slander, like he does with cobra. he's a total jew to me and my info proves it to me. anyone who has eyes will see.

he's blinded by hatred and he is a traitor. the lies that he said were to cover up for this. false kosher arguments to attack Maxine and Cobra. he serve them well then he 180 on them for betrayal. he even betray Satan I have topics where he admits that. even Hitler he attacked.

he is permanently out of the house of the Gods that's for sure. i love cobra's decision to kick him out

Hamansbitch wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:03 am
RagingCloud4050 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:03 pm If you can truly prove something DM me SIATRIS. I'm not touching any ritual until I know firmly what It does. If you can prove that cobra and maxine speaks truth I'll listen but if you cant I wont.

Nobody should take anything on just faith. Thats what religions ask for.
That actually is a really wise approach in most cases. I congratulate you for this thinking. However in this case it's kind of pointless. Most of magesteins arguements are misguided

"reversing and rolling around the letters"

Yeah that means saying it forewards too. That definitely is hooking into Hebrew energy.

Also
Pelah is not the same as aleph backwards. Tell me where the fuck we chant that in the final rtr.

This is clear Jew misinformation.
siatris

Post by siatris »

sry magestein my emails i have say Maxine appointed him private in approx April of this year.

cobra even stupidly defended both u and jake trying to give you a chance. maxine insisted she wanted Jake kicked OUT, and then you. u should see what Maxine said of you. she wanted you to leave on ur own according to the emails. she just block u from everwhere cause you were a poisonous traitor.

i don't threaten anyone when i say sunrise bitch admitted murder, because she did. she should be behind bars not here criticizing maxine. thats her fault not mine.

she's a psychotic killer bitch AND her hatred shows. the fact this bitch wanted to "go to maxine" says a lot in itself.

you're all a bunch of traitors, psychopaths, jews. you're in collaboration with a known murderer don spreading disinformation. so low. maybe u'll be come like her one day or go with snakeway over to maxine that's how much hate i can see in ur posts...ffs srsly,

Don Danko wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:48 pm Thats the problem your in pipe fairy, Hooded blahbra, officially kicked me out in September of last year. Hooded Blahbra admitted that Maxine left the JoS for good and vanished without a trace April of last year. So Maxine never kicked me out, pipe fairy. Which shows your lying. Maxine also never appointed Hooded Blahbra in any public announcement as the new head of the JoS before vanishing either.

Hooded blahbra, officially kicked me out for attempting to warn people right from the Rabbinical sources the Final RTR is a toxic kabbalah ritual the Jews do themselves. That is because Hooded Blahbra is probably a Jew. He can't let the Goyim know. He has you here harassing and threating people 24/7 to attempt to silence them. How Jewish is that.

And there is no Magnum Opus from Maxine or Hooded Blahbra...

siatris wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:43 pm
magestein is just poisoned, hateful of Maxine (cause she kick him out for being a jew and having manic depressive twists as i saw in forward emails). and theres more. dm me to send you. cobra gets the blunt of this as Maxine clearly cared for Cobra and trust him. so...
siatris

Post by siatris »

Snakeway wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:22 am
Owenavo wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:26 am Um, well we are not anti Satan. Don't know why you people keep saying this!

Ship manipulation, Bible style even: ´´if you don´t do as I like you are against God´´
you are against the gods. i can see how they are cursing you from ur other post. youre a cursed creature and very weak.

how's your visit to maxine going, bitch?
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

siatris wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:28 pm
Snakeway wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:22 am
Owenavo wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:26 am Um, well we are not anti Satan. Don't know why you people keep saying this!

Ship manipulation, Bible style even: ´´if you don´t do as I like you are against God´´
you are against the gods. i can see how they are cursing you from ur other post. youre a cursed creature and very weak.

how's your visit to maxine going, bitch?
You see only what you want to see, I am not a person who threats.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

siatris wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:16 pm

he is permanently out of the house of the Gods that's for sure. i love cobra's decision to kick him out[/size]

House of the gods my ass.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

As stated its pronounced peleh...
Vibrate each the following 9 times each:
FEHL-AH • FUHL-AH • FUUL-AH • FIL-AH • FIL-UH • FEHL-UH • PEH-LEH • FEHL-OH
Now take your marker and blot the Hebrew letters out completely.
No its not misinformation.
Hamansbitch wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:03 am Pelah is not the same as aleph backwards. Tell me where the fuck we chant that in the final rtr.

This is clear Jew misinformation.
Last edited by Don Danko on Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

I served in the actual military and Hooded Blahbra would have been washed out in basic. I know this shame game is how the JoS operates to keep people in line and this is the same behavior in any Christian church as well.

The word bitch in your user name describes you perfectly. Hooded Blahbra's bitch. lol

Hamansbitch wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:07 am

And you sir are no true Satanist as this is slanderous and disrespectful in tone. You should be ashamed of yourself. You don't have to like your superiors but you respect them. If they give orders you follow. That is how it's done in the military and this is war. I mean I don't like everything cobra says or agree but I respect him. I do like everything Maxine says as she was my hero and someone I looked up to when I was younger and wanted to be more like. But besides the point if cobra the military commander gave me orders I would listen.

There has to be order and structure in the unit for the war to be successful.
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

This highlights what I mentioned the Final RTR just connects people into the Hebrew energy form. Note this fellow Bitch, is quoting the Hebrew Torah in this post. The need to quote the Torah as authority, the threats of god punishing you, using the Judeo-Christian term blasphemous to describe opinions it does not like. This Kabbalah ritual is turning people into Golems.

Anymore Torah quotes you feel the need to share as you turn the forum into a Bible study group, Bitch?
Hamansbitch wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:00 am

Laugh while you can the Ancient ones are going to strike your group down.

Genesis 6:4 "They lie with the warriors, the Nephilim of old, who descended to Sheol with their weapons of war. They placed their swords beneath their heads and their shields upon their bones, for the terror of the warriors was upon the land of the living"

Sieg Heil 88!!!
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Well at least Bitch, tired to pretend to have some semblance of intelligence and debate before it decided to descended into total rage posts, shaming tactic's, Ooh la, la, brah stories, Torah quotes as authority posting, lying on what is even in the RTR for reasons of incompetence or intent. And total pointless worship of Hooded Blahbra....
Don Danko

Post by Don Danko »

Hooded Blahbra also quotes the sayings of Rabbi Jesus himself from the gospels in his own rants:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... &start=150
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote: ↑
I accept what you say, as pearls thrown on swine cannot be perceived as pearls.
This is from the BIBLE:
pearls before swine
Something valuable presented to one who does not or will not recognize its worth. The phrase originated in the Bible.
Matthew 7:6, Jesus warned his followers not to waste time by throwing pearls of wisdom before ungodly swine.
This fake RTR the Final RTR is a Kabbalah ritual that just connects people into the The Hebrew energy form of YHVH.