jos retardation.

BirdofFreedom

jos retardation.

Post by BirdofFreedom »

stormblood:
Stormblood wrote:Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:51 pm Not everything you think of is real. It's something you need to learn. Just because it "makes sense" to you, it doesn't mean it's the reality. You need evidence to prove it, and daydreaming doesn't count as evidence.
Also stormblood:
Stormblood wrote:Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:45 am I met Alexander the Great and he doesn't look like that. He's a God now, by the way.
AnonPoster

Re: jos retardation.

Post by AnonPoster »

Hahah hahha. Lol

Yes I know they all meet all kind of VIPs. If you ask them about the chat, the conversation they had, it's always some yadda yadda without substance.
RedDawn

Post by RedDawn »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:12 am stormblood:
Stormblood wrote:Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:51 pm Not everything you think of is real. It's something you need to learn. Just because it "makes sense" to you, it doesn't mean it's the reality. You need evidence to prove it, and daydreaming doesn't count as evidence.
Also stormblood:
Stormblood wrote:Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:45 am I met Alexander the Great and he doesn't look like that. He's a God now, by the way.
I recognize this conversation we had on Cobra's post. Storm blood is an idiot.
RED DAWN = Seeker, obviously
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Retarded indeed
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

jos:
THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM

I am writing this sermon in reply to a letter posted to the Teens for Satan e-group concerning someone who was using Satanism and a feigned relationship with Satan to manipulate other people. The victims were young and unknowing.

THE SATANIC MINISTRY IS HERE FOR GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT ONLY- NO ONE COMES BETWEEN ANYONE AND HIS/HER PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH SATAN IN ANY WAY. THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM!

All it takes is one person who has a little intelligence and manipulative ability than the average person.

No "High Priest/ess" or anyone else should have any control or power over another person. Satanic clergy offer guidance and support- that is it. Members of the Satanic priesthood are gifted people who can act as mediums in imparting knowledge, but if you are ever in doubt, go to Satan yourself. If something doesn't feel right for you, then don't accept it.

Remember, as a Satanist, the only one with authority is Satan himself. We do not answer to any human beings.
jos forums:
Jack wrote:Fri May 20, 2022 4:59 amREJECT LAVEYAN SATANISM. REJECT YOUR FALSE NOTIONS BORNE OUT OF A FALSE EGO. ACCEPT OUR KNOWLEDGE. ACCEPT OUR ADVICE. ACCEPT THE AUTHORITY OF THE JOS IN THE SPIRITUAL SPACE.
voe also accepting jack's contradiction of maxine's writing.:
VoiceofEnki wrote:Sat May 21, 2022 3:14 am This post that Jack wrote is actually quite good.
The authority argument is actually well explained by Jack, perhaps his choice of words didn't ring well with you or Jrvan due to having had serious issues with authority figures in the past, but that doesn't invalidate this or make it wrong.

In essence, what Jack write about authority here is true. Depending on the situation, time and place there is more nuance to it, but at the core it's not wrong.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:49 pm jos:

I am writing this sermon in reply to a letter posted to the Teens for Satan e-group concerning someone who was using Satanism and a feigned relationship with Satan to manipulate other people. The victims were young and unknowing.

THE SATANIC MINISTRY IS HERE FOR GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT ONLY- NO ONE COMES BETWEEN ANYONE AND HIS/HER PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH SATAN IN ANY WAY. THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM!

All it takes is one person who has a little intelligence and manipulative ability than the average person.

No "High Priest/ess" or anyone else should have any control or power over another person. Satanic clergy offer guidance and support- that is it. Members of the Satanic priesthood are gifted people who can act as mediums in imparting knowledge, but if you are ever in doubt, go to Satan yourself. If something doesn't feel right for you, then don't accept it.

Remember, as a Satanist, the only one with authority is Satan himself. We do not answer to any human beings.
jos forums:
Jack wrote:Fri May 20, 2022 4:59 amREJECT LAVEYAN SATANISM. REJECT YOUR FALSE NOTIONS BORNE OUT OF A FALSE EGO. ACCEPT OUR KNOWLEDGE. ACCEPT OUR ADVICE. ACCEPT THE AUTHORITY OF THE JOS IN THE SPIRITUAL SPACE.
VoiceofEnki wrote:Sat May 21, 2022 3:14 am This post that Jack wrote is actually quite good.
The authority argument is actually well explained by Jack, perhaps his choice of words didn't ring well with you or Jrvan due to having had serious issues with authority figures in the past, but that doesn't invalidate this or make it wrong.

In essence, what Jack write about authority here is true. Depending on the situation, time and place there is more nuance to it, but at the core it's not wrong.
I simply am following the old stuff that use to be on jos before it became corrupted. Maxine has abandoned JoS and is taken over by Cobra.

Maxine wrote the original stuff. So ignore the shit other clergy put

I'm proud of my own race I am individually but it doesn't mean I'm a white supremacists. Every race is unique and has equal opportunity to godhood.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Maxine did RTRs so she could try to kill people she is not mind controlling enough.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

jos forums:

Also cobra himself seems to have a personal insecurity/issue with what i just mentioned as well.
Keep in mind cobra is the same person who insulted and hounded the people here like a complete shizo wants to lead an 'organization' not only that but he wants to lead it under Satan's name, that in of itself is quite blasphemous.

here's cobra having issues with what maxine wrote on meditators:
cobra wrote: ↑Thu May 19, 2022 1:56 am You are here for example citing your value which is only certified by your own immature and foolish comments, and use the usual meme that "Clergy is here for support only" and "Satan is my daddy" because of lack of having anything to show or having to actually point to something.

That is also a favorite line of infiltrators, which they commonly use to undermine any point other people might have to say, using it deceitfully to pretend there is no hierarchy or true judgement and that it's all "between themselves and Satan". That is an illogical argument too.
cobra himself mocks the people who quote information directly from the site, implying their infiltrators and the such.

cobra doesn't seem to like people questioning/doubting him and seeking answers elsewhere, also mentioning things like 'hierarchy or true judgement', who does cobra answer too? where does the responsility for his hideous behavor and incompetence go to?
where's this so called 'hierarchy'? where's cobra's little 'daddy/mommy'?

It seems that the only hiearchy there is the one where cobra wants be in control, apart from that there's noting of substance or any clear defined hiearchy when it comes to who cobra answers to, unless of course he's working for the enemy and wants to keep that a secret.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:33 pm

jos forums:

Also cobra himself seems to have a personal insecurity/issue with what i just mentioned as well.
Keep in mind cobra is the same person who insulted and hounded the people here like a complete shizo wants to lead an 'organization' not only that but he wants to lead it under Satan's name, that in of itself is quite blasphemous.

here's cobra having issues with what maxine wrote on meditators:
cobra wrote: ↑Thu May 19, 2022 1:56 am You are here for example citing your value which is only certified by your own immature and foolish comments, and use the usual meme that "Clergy is here for support only" and "Satan is my daddy" because of lack of having anything to show or having to actually point to something.

That is also a favorite line of infiltrators, which they commonly use to undermine any point other people might have to say, using it deceitfully to pretend there is no hierarchy or true judgement and that it's all "between themselves and Satan". That is an illogical argument too.
cobra himself mocks the people who quote information directly from the site, implying their infiltrators and the such.

cobra doesn't seem to like people questioning/doubting him and seeking answers elsewhere, also mentioning things like 'hierarchy or true judgement', who does cobra answer too? where does the responsility for his hideous behavor and incompetence go to?
where's this so called 'hierarchy'? where's cobra's little 'daddy/mommy'?

It seems that the only hiearchy there is the one where cobra wants be in control, apart from that there's noting of substance or any clear defined hiearchy when it comes to who cobra answers to, unless of course he's working for the enemy and wants to keep that a secret.
That's why I stick to the original material on jos from Maxine herself and ignore the garbage Cobra puts out there.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

https://i.postimg.cc/SmkQ2sJC/cobrasiatris7.png
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 45#p224145

cobra viscously attacked people that question or doubt him.
going as far as claiming they're 'forcing a little cuck sissy front' whatever that is supposed to mean.

as well as mentioning that the gods entrust them with noting? cobra acts like it's his affair to know what the gods entrust to people or not.

He also claims that they have trust issues, 'diseased mentality' and jealously.
All for what? expressing doubt?

what does the jos say about doubt?
KNOWLEDGE

The enemy programs preach to "have faith." In other words, don't do a thing! Don't question, just "have faith." All lies and scams are dependent upon total faith. One does not question. Father Satan teaches us to stand on our own two feet and to become strong and question everything. Only through doubt can we learn the facts.