regarding siatris is cobra

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

regarding siatris is cobra

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

That's an awesome catch by you guys.
It makes me think back (especially to the original T4S forum); to the months - now years? - of venomous, incessant and unrelenting attacks by this guy, the malignant and personal hatred directed at myself and HP Mamba...and I have to ask: is this a positive, mature and balanced individual anybody should be wanting to follow?

My question is for the ones who drank the kool aid and insist he's this great guy. If you saw anybody acting in real life as this character he invented and sicced on the T4S does – as he does - you'd not want anything to do with this, it's so obviously toxic.

The irony is, he brought this on himself. He falsely accused me and threw me off his platform, as he's done to so many before me. I think in my case, perhaps seeing the numbers of looks at my tarot art thread – which got no help by the clergy – no positive affirmations or assistance by being made into a sticky or anything and yet, stayed on the front page for over 6 months and was just about to hit 30 thousand views – keep in mind he'd approached me in private asking to partner on the same tarot. And I didn't. I believe he did some math and was pissed he wouldn't get a piece of that, so he nuked it. Nuked me. Calls me a kike and throws me out.

He follows me to my own forum and spends months slagging and attacking viciously...even now, hes busy spamming – and why? For what? What's the point?

He can shut people up on his own platform – maybe he's pissed because he doesn't have that power here? A normal human being, if they don't like you, they'll just go away and do their thing. Not this. This is OCD or some other kind of mental health problem. Like maybe psychopathy.

Whatever the why; it's clearly petty and malicious. Not a good example or look for one who is supposed to be a leader.

Anyways, thanks for catching him accidentally outing himself.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: regarding siatris is cobra

But I did. I created a place for people to be able to talk. And look at the frantic attempts to take it down! I did fight. I'm still fighting :)

Thanks a lot for being here and asking something balanced and reasoned.

Serapis (Satan)

RedDawn

Post by RedDawn »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:22 pm That's an awesome catch by you guys.
It makes me think back (especially to the original T4S forum); to the months - now years? - of venomous, incessant and unrelenting attacks by this guy, the malignant and personal hatred directed at myself and HP Mamba...and I have to ask: is this a positive, mature and balanced individual anybody should be wanting to follow?

My question is for the ones who drank the kool aid and insist he's this great guy. If you saw anybody acting in real life as this character he invented and sicced on the T4S does – as he does - you'd not want anything to do with this, it's so obviously toxic.

The irony is, he brought this on himself. He falsely accused me and threw me off his platform, as he's done to so many before me. I think in my case, perhaps seeing the numbers of looks at my tarot art thread – which got no help by the clergy – no positive affirmations or assistance by being made into a sticky or anything and yet, stayed on the front page for over 6 months and was just about to hit 30 thousand views – keep in mind he'd approached me in private asking to partner on the same tarot. And I didn't. I believe he did some math and was pissed he wouldn't get a piece of that, so he nuked it. Nuked me. Calls me a kike and throws me out.

He follows me to my own forum and spends months slagging and attacking viciously...even now, hes busy spamming – and why? For what? What's the point?

He can shut people up on his own platform – maybe he's pissed because he doesn't have that power here? A normal human being, if they don't like you, they'll just go away and do their thing. Not this. This is OCD or some other kind of mental health problem. Like maybe psychopathy.

Whatever the why; it's clearly petty and malicious. Not a good example or look for one who is supposed to be a leader.

Anyways, thanks for catching him accidentally outing himself.
Someone quoted Cobra and edited the quote, I've seen other people do it. Stop playing a victim, you did steal 15k remember?
RED DAWN = Seeker, obviously
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

relating a series of facts isn't 'playing victim'.
I didn't steal anything.
You weren't there, you have no idea about anything. You are talking assumption, accusation and slander. Just like cobra, in fact.

Serapis (Satan)

Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Cobra as Siast...um yeah.

Don could also be here under another account and well I know Varun uses the Anonposter account as some psycho and is on JoS too. I already know personally.

It's just funny all those on jos coming here and just post fucked up nonsense.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Don could be here but I don't feel like he is.

Take a good look at this nonsense. Fools following a moron, come here to bully, harass, cast aspersions are merely proving everything I've said is true.
They're a cult and you're getting a first hand look at the ugly underbelly.

This is what happens when brainwashed people get involved pushing the propaganda of a place that is all about fanaticism, zealotry, obsessiveness and radicalism.

And this shows people why to stay away from any organization like this. And there are plenty. Theres also scientology, for example. Nutters creating echo chambers, isolating people into one viewpoint (theirs), labelling anybody and everybody who is different or thinks different - as the enemy.
You heard it straight from one nutters lips:
"this is a holy war!! bla bla bla!!!!"

This is exactly like jihadism, or militant born again christians. Militant christians worship God and want to push their thing on everybody else. These 'satanists' (actually christians) worship Satan as God. As if He's YHVH. This is a slave mentality and it ruins peoples lives.

Satan promotes individualism and thinking for yourself. And what do we see? Slaves (who believe they're fighting for Satan) come to parrot a narrative programmed into them, to threaten etc.

These are some sick people.

Serapis (Satan)

siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

maybe im cobra. im like 100 ppl by now. im just siatris

now give me BACK MY FUCKING MONEY U PAID MAMBA TO MAKE THIS SHIT PLACE OF SLANDER FOR JOS

fucking whore, i have folder + proof of what u did. u fucking bitch said black mambe was persecuted SS from SA and u just brought a web designer to make your shit ass place of SLANDER

you worthless kike big nose bitch
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

zola bitch didnt you host magestein and all these ppl and even snakeway who said assasinate and assault hps maxine dietrich?

you are a fucking thieving kike

RETURN THE MONEY TO MY PAYPAL RIGHT NOW.