jos retardation.

BirdofFreedom

Re: jos retardation.

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Warlock08 wrote: ↑Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:38 pm That's why I stick to the original material on jos from Maxine herself and ignore the garbage Cobra puts out there.
Well i'm not advocating for the jos either, i'm just pointing out contradictions.

While maxine has said a lot of things that made sense she did have a cult like mindset, choosing between maxine and cobra is choosing between the lesser of 2 evils.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

If a Demon decides to comes near you, Maxine will go over the demons decision and bitch and accuse you of things and say you should not be approached by demons because of hierarchy. She will break the hierarchy since the Demon who made the decision of approaching you is higher than her obviously, and then claim she did this because of hierarchy because she is higher than you. It's al children level manipulation.

Don't you ever thing cobra is a different mind from Maxine, he just suck up to whatever she says
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:51 pm
Warlock08 wrote: ↑Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:38 pm That's why I stick to the original material on jos from Maxine herself and ignore the garbage Cobra puts out there.
Well i'm not advocating for the jos either, i'm just pointing out contradictions.

While maxine has said a lot of things that made sense she did have a cult like mindset, choosing between maxine and cobra is choosing between the lesser of 2 evils.
Lol. I don't choose niether of them. But the information is not theirs to own. They do not own spiritual knowledge, as you said it's a cult like mindset but I choose Maxine's information and format it to my own. Because I'm naturally more inclined to go a certain route. In the end, I challenge authority and choose independence regardless of who gave information. Most of Cobra shit is just garbage. Ive nothing to say about Maxine since she's not even active on the forums.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Shes not active on the forums because shes dead, apparently. Quite a while ago somebody sent me this link:
https://www.searchpeoplefree.com/find/a ... DSTebaUyJd
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: ↑Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:19 am Shes not active on the forums because shes dead, apparently. Quite a while ago somebody sent me this link:
Wtf happened?
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Don (who was in close contact) once told me that she didn't look after herself in the form of not eating well. But I don't know exactly what happened.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: ↑Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:17 am Don (who was in close contact) once told me that she didn't look after herself in the form of not eating well. But I don't know exactly what happened.
Damn! That really sucks!

Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

''Poor little one, she does not eat well(KFC lazyness), she want to be left alone, poor maxine, everyone, start spreading she is dead so she can be left alone. Poor her she was Homeless. ''

Why don't you nail this Maxine in a cross? the abuser who is a victim. Fucking Victimhood.
You can read there in their forum they openly state she is gone because she wants privacy.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Warlock08 wrote: ↑Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:40 am
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: ↑Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:19 am Shes not active on the forums because shes dead, apparently. Quite a while ago somebody sent me this link:
Wtf happened?
She is protected by Satan she should actually be immortal. That is not possible and it doesn't say that here.
siatris_stings_you

Post by siatris_stings_you »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: ↑Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:17 am Don (who was in close contact) once told me that she didn't look after herself in the form of not eating well. But I don't know exactly what happened.

now she isnt dead is she...

you lying kikes...

shes a god and you can cry your ass :D