The Gods Said That" As Done By Jews - a sermon by cobra.

BirdofFreedom

Re: The Gods Said That" As Done By Jews - a sermon by cobra.

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Snakeway wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:29 pm I noticed whenever they say ''Azazel'' they mean Maxine and themselves and their own Ideas and desires. Makes me wonder if they ever interacted with Azazel at least once in their lives. I don't know why they choosed this demon to do this
Azazel could be an imposter entity, considering that maxine said in the final rtr quote "SPECIAL THANKS TO AZAZEL WHO ORGANIZED THIS PROJECT AND GAVE US THIS KNOWLEDGE."
again this entity "Azazel" oversaw the creation of the f-rtr the same way cobra says "Azazel" oversaw some of his other projects like his numerology post.

There's this picture where a person was explaining that maxine was having 'sex' with an entity called "Azazel":
mx1.PNG
mx1.PNG (925.53 KiB) Viewed 576 times
https://factsofjos.angelfire.com/maxine.html
Patriot

Post by Patriot »

To be honest as a person who has studied the occult and Satanism for many years from several sources. I believe most of the people here and some on the JOS as well are just projecting what their beliefs are onto Satan. They are creating a Satan of their own just like politicians and pastors say this or that is the will of God or what God wants.

I don't think it's accurate at all. I don't think Cobra is that bad of a person unlike some of you.

So far as people who commit grave mistakes. They will be fine in their earthly vessel. But judgement day always comes.

This is why I always choose to be on the side of truth and righteousness. So when it comes time I know I did the right thing and can find comfort in that.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

When I asked Satan to heal me and to fix my soul I quoted part of the SS marschiert song lyric, but in english, to make a point. And he did started to heal me. Although he never stated to me he is a Nazi in every word, I perceive in him the nazi God that I felt long time ago, even before reading the MOS website. So as far as I know Satan is a Fascist
Last edited by Snakeway on Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Patriot wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:09 pm So far as people who commit grave mistakes. They will be fine in their earthly vessel. But judgement day always comes.

This is why I always choose to be on the side of truth and righteousness. So when it comes time I know I did the right thing and can find comfort in that.
There is no judgement day, of this I am sure of. If you want righteousness in the world you need to make it happen with your own hands. The Gods do not enforce justice.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:30 pm
Snakeway wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:29 pm I noticed whenever they say ''Azazel'' they mean Maxine and themselves and their own Ideas and desires. Makes me wonder if they ever interacted with Azazel at least once in their lives. I don't know why they choosed this demon to do this
Azazel could be an imposter entity, considering that maxine said in the final rtr quote "SPECIAL THANKS TO AZAZEL WHO ORGANIZED THIS PROJECT AND GAVE US THIS KNOWLEDGE."
again this entity "Azazel" oversaw the creation of the f-rtr the same way cobra says "Azazel" oversaw some of his other projects like his numerology post.

There's this picture where a person was explaining that maxine was having 'sex' with an entity called "Azazel":
mx1.PNG
This is crazy. My guess is she picked Azazel because she attacks the Heart chakra of people who participate in the RTR's and fall into her hands. So this is a code and a mockery that only the selected few who are into her inner circle can understand. Like an inside joke, since Azazel is connected to the heart chakra.

As an example she says she will attack the heart chakra of random people who participate in the F-RTRs, but using other words thet would be ''Azazel helped me organize the F-RTR''
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

"I believe most of the people here and some on the JOS as well are just projecting what their beliefs are onto Satan."

You may be partly correct, patriot, as to people projecting what they want onto Satan. But as far as cobra being a nice guy...going to disagree on that one! But thats the beauty of the T4S. We can agree not to agree. We don't have to all think alike. Welcome to the T4S!

I'm interpreting when you say judgement day always comes as what goes around comes around. I have certainly seen THAT happening over and over again throughout my life !

For myself, the times I've communicated with Satan He's always been pragmatic and kind. He's encouraged me to think for myself, has let me know He thinks truth and standing up for truth is a very good thing, He's encouraged me to continue to study because there is always more to learn. Even He learns. Even He progresses. He is not static, and we aren't either.

"So as far as I know Satan is a Fascist"

Going to agree to disagree. But it's your experience, not mine.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Patriot

Post by Patriot »

Snakeway wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:32 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:30 pm

mx1.PNG
This is crazy. My guess is she picked Azazel because she attacks the Heart chakra of people who participate in the RTR's and fall into her hands. So this is a code and a mockery that only the selected few who are into her inner circle can understand. Like an inside joke, since Azazel is connected to the heart chakra.

As an example she says she will attack the heart chakra of random people who participate in the F-RTRs, but using other words thet would be ''Azazel helped me organize the F-RTR''
Your a conspiracy theorist.
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

There was something in this post that really stood out for me and that was this:

β€œThis comment is written because of your repulsive behaviors in my e-mail as well, which represent you are a lesser animal without respect”.

So cobra here is not happy because somebody said something not nice in his e-mail. I have to admit that I'm kind of amazed at the total hypocrisy when I look back and consider how, from the first T4S forums inception, how this siatris character – which we have discovered was cobra – has been hounding, denigrating and basically coming in and acting like what he says: an animal. A total out of control moron.
The very thing he is accusing somebody of here. Just go to the first forum archive and take a look at the shit he posted. And then you have to consider....is this somebody you want to follow? Is this somebody who is reasoned and balanced?
So, according to him somebody doing this is acting like a 'lesser animal'.

But it's ok for him.

Thank you to the people who caught that slip up (siatris is cobra) and brought out that truth.

it definitely illuminates a lot of things for me.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Likewise. I totally agree about the Cobra shit. The only reason why I know he's on these forums because he accused me slandering people on JoS which at first I knew it was a lie because I didn't slander anyone, was pointing out FACTS of what goes on in the JoS forums. So also he spoke about that I had the respect there and I'm like "idiot, if I had respect some of you would have stood up for me but you have allowed abuse to happen" not that it bothered me but made me aware of corruption and dangerous cult it is. I immediately detached when all of it happened so fast.so how did Cobra know I say anything? Lol.,... He's on these forums. Duh!

Cobra hates anyone to challenge his authority, or think for themselves. I been there at the time of joy of Satan inception. I have personally spoke with Maxine at one point. In the beginning she was decent and fair minded. Most of the clergy we're decent too. I remember a high priestess who went by the name Persephone. I spoke with Salem Burke, he is a gifted individual because I recall we were conversing I had been reading on Marduk in Sumerian mythology and on JoS it says he is Amon and well I remember looking for a magical name. I was called Marduk in my dreams at one point. He actually blurted out Marduk and I said nothing to him about my dreams or whatever.

Anyway things started changing when she let a certain person become clergy.... Dan who promoted some crazy shit. Lol me and him butt heads a lot and I gave him hell with my yahoo IDs because the bastard deserved it.

Anyway as far as Cobra. He's a fucking joke! He's brainwashed and attracted a bunch of lunatics. I know a few members on JoS who are a joke. Aquarius, was one who constantly hounded me and disrespectful. It made me wonder if Cobra is Aquarius as well. I don't know but there are other members who are a joke. I'd have to say the majority are brainwashed.

Oh by the way I know a few members on T4S who is on the jos forums who are manipulating other people. For an example those promoting reptilians and greys on our side is a member on jos in an attempt to mislead and manipulate. I see right through the bullshit.

Anyway yep. I know so much because I'm an ex-member of JoS. I've went my own way. Fuck it.

I don't want to be an asshole. Cobra and the others on JoS needs to own up to the mistakes they've made. People are leaving JoS because of the abuse and those with different perspectives. There needs to be peace between Satanists and stop all the political shit that's being promoted. I don't hate anyone per se but I am going to set some boundaries and protect myself from toxic people. Sadly this includes Cobra. The accusations of calling someone a Jew or infiltrator because of different perceptives or whatever is ridiculous.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: ↑Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:43 am There was something in this post that really stood out for me and that was this:

β€œThis comment is written because of your repulsive behaviors in my e-mail as well, which represent you are a lesser animal without respect”.

So cobra here is not happy because somebody said something not nice in his e-mail. I have to admit that I'm kind of amazed at the total hypocrisy when I look back and consider how, from the first T4S forums inception, how this siatris character – which we have discovered was cobra – has been hounding, denigrating and basically coming in and acting like what he says: an animal. A total out of control moron.
The very thing he is accusing somebody of here. Just go to the first forum archive and take a look at the shit he posted. And then you have to consider....is this somebody you want to follow? Is this somebody who is reasoned and balanced?
So, according to him somebody doing this is acting like a 'lesser animal'.

But it's ok for him.

Thank you to the people who caught that slip up (siatris is cobra) and brought out that truth.

it definitely illuminates a lot of things for me.
Wouldn't surprise me if he lied about the whole email thing, As it wouldn't be the 1st time.
cb7.PNG
cb7.PNG (59.88 KiB) Viewed 466 times
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 64#p356364
Here you can see both cobra's shizo like alter-ego and him talking to himself, notice how he said "I also saw your e-mail a few minutes ago."
lets ignore the fact that he's talking to himself, he's acting like he doesn't look at this forum and the info he receives about this place are from people who email it to him, that's some what amusing.

but he's straight up deceiving his own people. ironic that an """organization""" built around Satan's name has to resort to this sort of thing. especially when the jos says: "All variations of the name "SATAN" mean TRUTH in Sanskrit,"

It's even more ironic considering their current rtr schedule has the "Reversing the Curse upon the Goat" rtr and to quote an affirmation on that ritual:
"The Jewish scapegoat has come back to the Jews and has released all of their lies and crimes right back onto them"

Well here you have an example of cobra using 'siatris' as a scape-goat to both save face and attack others, while also kissing his own ass.
And he has been using siatris for a long time now to do this, he only toned down on using siatris when he got busted.