To the spammers

Patriot

Re: To the spammers

Post by Patriot »

Patriot wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:22 pm
Snakeway wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:57 pm
Patriot wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:31 pm

The above is to Zola as well as Owen and Mamba. This persecution thing is the same thing xtians claim all the time to gain sympathy and followers. Cause everyone wants to be a victim they get more love and money and attention that way. Even when nothing is happening to them and their beliefs are totally fine by most people in their circle.
Maxine was HOMELESS, Maxine doesn't eat well, poor little her. Maxine is Dead leave her alone she want privacy the poor one.

What was the name of that guy from the MOS who's family was ''financially explored''? poor little him I am crying
You know I don't believe any of these pictures or things said online are actually her. The Andrea Herrington thing. Also nowhere does it say she is dead. No one knows her finances either. I would guess she wasn't well off in a huge way (or the JOS would have millions of followers by the way she could promote it if she was and she wouldn't need donations) but that is ok by me.
I think you also need to drop the race thing.
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Patriot wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:31 pm

The above is to Zola as well as Owen and Mamba. This persecution thing is the same thing xtians claim all the time to gain sympathy and followers. Cause everyone wants to be a victim they get more love and money and attention that way. Even when nothing is happening to them and their beliefs are totally fine by most people in their circle.
Maxine was HOMELESS, Maxine doesn't eat well, poor little her. Maxine is Dead leave her alone she want privacy the poor one.

What was the name of that guy from the MOS who's family was ''financially explored''? poor little him I am crying
You know I don't believe any of these pictures or things said online are actually her. The Andrea Herrington thing. Also nowhere does it say she is dead. No one knows her finances either. I would guess she wasn't well off in a huge way (or the JOS would have millions of followers by the way she could promote it if she was and she wouldn't need donations) but that is ok by me.
She is not dead, Her being poor or not is not the point, the point is she use this as a moral value and a Virtue. She plays the victim the way you said in your post that I quoted
Snakeway

Post by Snakeway »

Patriot wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:25 pm

I think you also need to drop the race thing.
I don't care what you think. They need to stop calling other people Jews and play the enlighted nazis when they are RACE MIXERS. They are this and think they can call other people Jews. A real hater of jews would never have in their character the acceptance of race mixing. They are pretenders
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

A JoS sympathizer. Go figure.....
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPOwen wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:13 pm Oh yeah another thing to say, Patriot. I actually don’t get much love or attention and I don’t expect that anyway. I had to take responsibility for myself in life. I’m seen as an outcast, really…

And keep my name out of your mouth, I don’t have anything to do with you.
He just seems like he's a troll Owen. Lol. Stop feeding the trolls man!
Attachments
download.png
download.png (7.64 KiB) Viewed 177 times
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Patriot

Post by Patriot »

HPOwen wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:50 am He needed to hear that anyway.

Warlock08 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:23 amHe just seems like he's a troll Owen. Lol. Stop feeding the trolls man!
I was just listing the moderators that is all nothing more nothing less. Sounds like someone needs a diaper change.

My gosh.