This is why I left JoS

Ipsissimus83

Re: This is why I left JoS

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

shadowc137 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:33 pm
S.V wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:05 am hello ex-member, ex-member here as well, although my alliance to Satan will never change or the Gods. Did you mention 10 years? and 3-4 hours of daily meditation, such a hypocrite statement. Have you thought maybe that that 10 years of medication, pay off now, materializing all your wishes and ambitions, (congrats by the way for your progress)?
I really, really wish you knew exactly what I had been going through in that time period and how none of it was fixed through "energy"

I've realized once I've put the stresses away from pleasing a God for the sake of making him happy, I've become a lot more productive. Would I be busting my ass working on a new career if I were still meditating and doing rituals for hours on end every single day? No.

Creating new things to stress about for the purpose of stagnation is the whole point of the JoS, and therefore I reject every aspect of it. Even the worship.

As I told this Muslim once, "If I was meant to find Allah, I would've discovered him myself without even realizing."
Haha that's why I hate JoS constantly posting shit about what the "enemy" is doing. Meditate meditate meditate. People forget you don't need to sit and meditate. There's active meditation in all that you do. There's mindfulness as well while in action. It's impossible to meditate all the time
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Warlock08 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:49 pm Haha that's why I hate JoS constantly posting shit about what the "enemy" is doing. Meditate meditate meditate. People forget you don't need to sit and meditate. There's active meditation in all that you do. There's mindfulness as well while in action. It's impossible to meditate all the time
That's what I'm saying, so they would rather I sit here, on my bed, for several hours a day, visualizing energy balls going through me, above me, below me, and up my arsehole than find a job, learn a trade, or get certified/licensed in something.

Instead of flapping invisible wings, I'm working towards a pilot's license.

Instead of doing RTRs, I'm gathering supplies for my family so they can wait this all out and survive if they have a snowflake's chance in hell.

Instead of needlessly worrying about what Satan wants for me, I do whatever I know is *best* for me, and any God, whatever his/her name is, whatever pantheon they belong to, would understand my motivations perfectly.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

shadowc137 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:55 am
Warlock08 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:49 pm Haha that's why I hate JoS constantly posting shit about what the "enemy" is doing. Meditate meditate meditate. People forget you don't need to sit and meditate. There's active meditation in all that you do. There's mindfulness as well while in action. It's impossible to meditate all the time
That's what I'm saying, so they would rather I sit here, on my bed, for several hours a day, visualizing energy balls going through me, above me, below me, and up my arsehole than find a job, learn a trade, or get certified/licensed in something.

Instead of doing RTRs, I'm gathering supplies for my family so they can wait this all out and survive if they have a snowflake's chance in hell.

Instead of needlessly worrying about what Satan wants for me, I do whatever I know is *best* for me, and any God, whatever his/her name is, whatever pantheon they belong to, would understand my motivations perfectly.
Exactly!
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

V.S

Post by V.S »

Warlock08 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:34 am

Exactly!
Shadowc

When you say:

'That's what I'm saying, so they would rather I sit here, on my bed, for several hours a day, visualizing energy balls going through me, above me, below me, and up my arsehole than find a job, learn a trade, or get certified/licensed in something.'

With all due respect it seems to me you lack the VERY BASICS of magic and energy working. You need to go back to study it.

There is nowhere said that people should stay all day dreaming or chanting mantras. You meditate to tune into YOURSELF your subconscious mind,
When you want something and program it in your mind, you plant your seed on the astral. You are meant to live a balanced existence in 3D as we are 3Dbeings mainly. But without meditating, your soul won't evolve and you are simply at the mercy of your chart and transits or 'the Gods'.

Your pilot licence is a manifestation of your spiritual power this is what you don't understand.

I worked towards a thing for 7 years was mission impossible and it manifested after 7 years!!!! Yes, it's frustrating sometimes and we are bond to suffer and endure hard choices and life situations but....this is what life is all about... learning, making mistakes, ...
V.S

Post by V.S »

Warlock08 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:49 pm
shadowc137 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:33 pm
S.V wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:05 am hello ex-member, ex-member here as well, although my alliance to Satan will never change or the Gods. Did you mention 10 years? and 3-4 hours of daily meditation, such a hypocrite statement. Have you thought maybe that that 10 years of medication, pay off now, materializing all your wishes and ambitions, (congrats by the way for your progress)?
I really, really wish you knew exactly what I had been going through in that time period and how none of it was fixed through "energy"

I've realized once I've put the stresses away from pleasing a God for the sake of making him happy, I've become a lot more productive. Would I be busting my ass working on a new career if I were still meditating and doing rituals for hours on end every single day? No.

Creating new things to stress about for the purpose of stagnation is the whole point of the JoS, and therefore I reject every aspect of it. Even the worship.

As I told this Muslim once, "If I was meant to find Allah, I would've discovered him myself without even realizing."
Haha that's why I hate JoS constantly posting shit about what the "enemy" is doing. Meditate meditate meditate. People forget you don't need to sit and meditate. There's active meditation in all that you do. There's mindfulness as well while in action. It's impossible to meditate all the time

From a fatty who meditate only once a year and wants results. Yes. Right
V.S

Post by V.S »

V.S wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:16 pm
Warlock08 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:34 am

Exactly!
Shadowc

When you say:

'That's what I'm saying, so they would rather I sit here, on my bed, for several hours a day, visualizing energy balls going through me, above me, below me, and up my arsehole than find a job, learn a trade, or get certified/licensed in something.'

With all due respect it seems to me you lack the VERY BASICS of magic and energy working. You need to go back to study it.

There is nowhere said that people should stay all day dreaming or chanting mantras. You meditate to tune into YOURSELF your subconscious mind,
When you want something and program it in your mind, you plant your seed on the astral. You are meant to live a balanced existence in 3D as we are 3Dbeings mainly. But without meditating, your soul won't evolve and you are simply at the mercy of your chart and transits or 'the Gods'.

Your pilot licence is a manifestation of your spiritual power this is what you don't understand.

I worked towards a thing for 7 years was mission impossible and it manifested after 7 years!!!! Yes, it's frustrating sometimes and we are bond to suffer and endure hard choices and life situations but....this is what life is all about... learning, making mistakes, ...

Unfortunately you are going to the extremes where one thing needs to be replaced with another from the lack of time?

I think only a balanced life style is what would help the spiritual journey and progression, tremendously.

The benefits of meditation and yoga are general knowledge among general public. One hour a day with a proper cleaning, with a session of hatha yoga will act as a propulsion into your daily activities! Something that simple, done daily, will contribute!

Any modern being can accomodate this lifestyle.

With a proper diet and fitness, adding meditating + yoga = a great life!
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Dude JoS is a fucking cult. Compare hoodedcobra to Charles Manson and "his family" of females been proud to commit ritual murders with glee like if they were proud of what they done. Symptoms of mind control. Charles Manson also talked about race wars helter selkzer.

In fact I noticed a lot of similarities between JoS cult and Charles Manson cult.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-20/ ... ad/8163390

One of the signs of a cult is if you leave JoS you will be threatened, punished, the Gods will hate you, you are a kike, etc and then if you have fear. It's a sign of a cult and people are brainwashed.

I stand back Zola is right the JoS ex members need to decompress so they can learn the truth. My bad. I take back what I said before.

V.S

Post by V.S »

Warlock08 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:02 pm Dude JoS is a fucking cult. Compare hoodedcobra to Charles Manson and "his family" of females been proud to commit ritual murders with glee like if they were proud of what they done. Symptoms of mind control. Charles Manson also talked about race wars helter selkzer.

In fact I noticed a lot of similarities between JoS cult and Charles Manson cult.

One of the signs of a cult is if you leave JoS you will be threatened, punished, the Gods will hate you, you are a kike, etc and then if you have fear. It's a sign of a cult and people are brainwashed.

I stand back Zola is right the JoS ex members need to decompress so they can learn the truth. My bad. I take back what I said before.
This is an exaggeration

You have been humiliated and the Gods allowed it because you were never honest and genuine in the first place
Howlite

Post by Howlite »

Warlock08 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:02 pm Dude JoS is a fucking cult. Compare hoodedcobra to Charles Manson and "his family" of females been proud to commit ritual murders with glee like if they were proud of what they done. Symptoms of mind control. Charles Manson also talked about race wars helter selkzer.

If you leave JoS you will be also:
- humiliated
- labeled as weak, stupid and ignorant
- labeled as a traitor

But if you stay in the JoS cult:
- you must neglect your personal truth and perspectives
- you must accept that the truth is only can come from Cobra
- you must accept that this truth which is dictated by Cobra is the unquestionable ultimate truth of the Universe
- you must accept youself inferior and stupid compared to leaders and older members
- do not ever trust yourself, only trust the trusted members
…etc
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Howlite wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:06 am

If you leave JoS you will be also:
- humiliated
- labeled as weak, stupid and ignorant
- labeled as a traitor

But if you stay in the JoS cult:
- you must neglect your personal truth and perspectives
- you must accept that the truth is only can come from Cobra
- you must accept that this truth which is dictated by Cobra is the unquestionable ultimate truth of the Universe
- you must accept youself inferior and stupid compared to leaders and older members
- do not ever trust yourself, only trust the trusted members
…etc
Yup thats right. You know what the Gods have been really favorable to me since I left. I been encouraged to trust myself and I've had a lot of good things happen to me. I
As far as JoS cult goes um yeah I still find it hilarious that people think that Satan and the Gods are with them. No they are not. Satan and the Gods are being used to manipulate people.

Those who are brainwashed from the JoS , you will know by their behavior.