attack behind ppl's back, using ur posting right

then it never happen. no w8 it did

ure definitely shit. ur first post is retarded too

go join them please leave this fucking place
OpenMind

Re: fancymancy got trashed on JOS

Post by OpenMind »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:45 am
All your original post is just a vehement, low level rant that has nothing in particular to show to anyone or help anyone with. It's not even constructive criticism, it's just an emotional reaction because you hang around jews and Rabbis and decided to suddenly play a role in that regard.

After you spent a lot of time becoming a crackpot for jewish curses backed by reading lies and nonsense, you just decided it's great to pull the trigger on what you referred to as "home", calling it a "cult" and all this nonsense, and in particular, attacking everyone that you call a "family" with me first and foremost in this sequence.

Now I will not waste my 10,000th comment on your pointless rants because I have something big and really important to give to the community with my next post. Thanks.

I will leave you now to more ranting about nonsense, spreading lies with certain jews and will not interrupt you of course.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Dahaarkan » Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:57 am
Fancy mancy is a failed satanist ...
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

The Outlaw Torn » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:18 pm
Nice way of framing that you Jew bastard, as if it’s just a “different forum” that is of no consequence and not a direct hub of the enemy. Yes I hope you do leave and take these idiot tier posts about minor issues with you they won’t be missed.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

FancyMancy wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:14 pm [citations needed]
your citations straight from the source :clap:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75810
blah

Post by blah »

Lydia again who went between Fancy and NPluto. Why? oUT OF BOREDOM, She felt like protecting NP and at the same time humiliating Fancy in public. After doing so, playing innocent like she always does.. so sweet and polite. (Yeah bitch, you don't fool me, you are just another useless bitch, as a matter of fact, quite a troublemaker one, like Zola, but not my problem.
I am here for Satan 100%. Some of you give 20, or 50%, I am ALL IN).

After this little incident, they extrapolated the story that fancy betrayed and shit. Why because the guy dared to come here to express a point of view. nothing more.
I MEAN, Don't get me wrong, I too agree, this place doesn't deserve any help (by simply coming here and posting, you are helping) because ZOLA doesn't respect any of us, she started little by little to patronize us and dictate our thoughts. Moreover, she is always changing, thus making her unpredictable and unreliable. However, leave the man alone!

Satan wants his agenda to progress despite one's little ego or another here and there, like this Fancy problem. Another little shit situation turned into a big one. SUCH A DISGRACE.

I understand none of you, or just a few of you really love Satan. When you love Satan you simply can't be that stupid. I agree we are all stupid to a degree, but I am personally bored. I want to work for Satan from a different position so I will help from the background, offline.

good luck to everybody. HaiL SATAN!
HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

Cobra writes:
You are essentially on a cohorts forum where literally there are jewish people and it's headed by a jew, a junkie that took money from JoS to make it [your so called "brothers" is who was victimized] and where basically it's a hub of constant slander for every member like Lydia, SlyScorpion, NakedPluto, and so on so forth, anyone that matters in this place entirely.
At this place, they were conversing not long ago about going to physically attack HPS Maxine, play around with information that they consider is "doxxing me" [proving only their intent, nothing else] and where literal schizos and everyone else is just going there to create drama. Then, you pretend none of this is real and you have no clue. One could go on and on...

“headed by a jew”
Cognitive dissonance. A DNA test apparently doesn't mean anything to this dipshit. I proved I'm caucasian – how about you cobra? Where's the proof YOU aren't jewish?

“A junkie”
Assumption based on nothing but being a malicious liar

“Took money from jos to make it (my forum)”
Bullshit. I never saw a dime of what were DONATIONS. This is libel accusing me of being a thief. And then he comes here as siatris to demand shekels! LOL

“Its a hub of constant slander for people like lydia, slyscorpion, naked pluto”
Its only slander cobra if its not true! Dumbass. The only one being called out here is cobra – the LIAR. And, in fact, I defended lydia when someone else here was briefly denigrating her!

“At this place, they were conversing not long ago about going to physically attack HPS Maxine”
What in the world is he on about? Maxine is DEAD. What would anybody do? Dig up the corpse and smack it around?

“play around with information that they consider is "doxxing me"
Hes referring to the fact that he was found out to be siatris.

“and where literal schizos and everyone else is just going there to create drama”
Best take a good look in the mirror when you say THAT, cobra. YOU are the literal schizo coming here to create drama.

“Then, you pretend none of this is real and you have no clue.”
Maybe thats true, cobra you dipshit.

And now fancy is getting the kike treatment. Just like I got.

Well, hello there blah bla. Right out the gate first post, just like V.S or S.V (whatever same difference), you're demeaning me. Calling me a useless troublemaker bitch and claiming I don't respect people. Best look in the mirror when you say that.

'patronizing' people and 'dictating' their thoughts: When? Where?

If you think the T4S doesn't deserve any help and simply coming here and posting is giving it; then why are you here shooting off your mouth? Kind of contradictory.

You 'understand' none of us, or just a few of us really love Satan. From whom did you receive this 'understanding'?
I love Satan. But worship Him like you? No.

Hail yourself. The only true god is the one within. Satan has no interest in your worship.
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Well that just proves my point of JoS is a NAZI CULT and uses manipulation and those who question JoS or "Cobra" is seriously is in need to reconsider what's important.

So yes Siastris is Cobra. He can try to fool people if he wants but he hasn't fooled us. I was given kike treatment as well and it's proof enough for me that COBRA IS COMING OVER HERE TO SEE WHATS BEING POSTED. HE HAS BEEN UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES.

I don't take screenshots but I know that Cobra comes here writing in different styles and act like he's from a different country or whatever. I hope Fancymancy will think for himself and decide.

Take it from Zola and myself. We both been treated as kikes. So guess what I can proudly proclaimed that the Jews were given the devil's name. HahaI The fact MY EYES OPENED AND BECAME A GOD. Not just by information and experience but my psychic sight has as well.

So I hope this place evolves to become a sanctuary of INDIVIDUALS. There is no group here just the individual that exalts themselves.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Lol the reason why some of my writing sucks on here is because I'm typing from a phone. Don't have access to a computer.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
imjustexploring6969

Post by imjustexploring6969 »

Always cracks me up when they call t4s a "hub of the enemy" when it's just some 10 people talking to each other about random shit and the occasional trolls :clap: