Satanism and politics don't mix!

HPSZolaLuckyStar
Site Admin

Re: Satanism and politics don't mix!

Post by HPSZolaLuckyStar »

yes, I see it thanks
Satanism is not about taking your God away from you;
It's about freeing you to be your own God.

"My Wisdom is Not Separate From my Heart"

Serapis (Satan)

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/da ... st-edition
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:08 am yes, I see it thanks
Awesome!
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Howlite

Post by Howlite »

Snakeway wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:28 pm
Warlock08 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:10 pm
Maybe Satanism and this forum isn't for you then.
I don't care what other people say, the truth is what it is on its own, it does not depend on other people saying or believing. I can use this forum for my goals, what other people are saying here is meaningless

Warlock08 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:10 pm Satanism is about the god you are. Not what race you are.
No one will become a god if humanity race mix. Race mixing means the enslavement of humanity. Meditation does no turn race mixed individuals into gods, only the non mixed ones. A soul in a body of a mixed individual is trapped and can't advance, because there is no rece mixed soul, while there are race mixed bodies
I’m sure you agree that race mixed individuals are capable of losing spiritual advancement. However if something is capable of loss it capable of gain too. If there’s down, there’s up too. If there’s bad, there’s good too. This is a law of the Universe. Now go and cry about it.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

You probably didn't read my other threads on Nazism. You wouldn't be here choosing Satanism and adding Nazism to it if it weren't for those of us who sought individual empowerment. You can still be proud of your race and not be a Nazi. This racial aspect comes from a divisive approach that is to invite wars and bloodshed apparently, focused on sorely on race is very superficial and limiting. There's the idea of a race based on pretentious pride "I come from a race of gods" mentality yet they are still typing away on the forums. Apparently you are human and have the same instinct as animals here. It actually appear to be anti-animal or anti-nature because each animal is wired for self preservation, yet in my political post about this. It was moved to political section.
viewtopic.php?t=1740

The self proclaimed Nazis also have self preservation. Hitler identified it to Jewish genetics. there is Nazi jews. Talk about self hatred for sure. In nature she is about differentiation and variety and that's natural, and in nature, no animal will be willing to conform or obey outside of their natural environment. The only way they do that is someone training and "taming" them aka control. Like circus lion or tiger trainers or trying to tame the wild mustang. There's a time when animals attack! That's because the wild is still within them. Yes this differentiation is applied to race but it's not about that Nazi bullshit. It's not political! I'm white 100 percent and I'm naturally drawn to white women it has nothing to do with politics or religion. We are often drawn to date someone in our races NATURALLY because it's what we are familiar with and it has to do with identifying your Self. It's a natural and normal thing. But first and foremost I'm an Individual self preservation is a law and to those I love are within my "family and friends". It's not me trying to love everyone of my race that's having pretty poor judgement of character. You can't expect to have Christlike morals when there will be fighting among individuals only way to do that is have no intellect and everyone the same ... Like a borg. The Christian loves everyone and everyone must conform, uniform whether you are race mixed or not! I have seen a lot of stuff like Aryan Christianity as well as the complete opposite of Nazi Satanists say they are "dark" and apparently are just reverse Christians.

I don't really care for religion whether you are a Satanist or not. At the end of the day it's about your Self and what mythos and symbols you use to express it. It's nice to find like minded individuals and sane beliefs but at the end of the day you are still an individual and that's ok.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Godzilla 21

Post by Godzilla 21 »

JUDEN!!!!!

thou hast forsaken goodness and turned what has been given to ye into evil!!
Ye have done nothing but steal and destroy!!
Now ye are the accursed ones thy curses be upon thee.
God is not with thee anymore!!!!
Ye have been forsaken. Thee accursed of Israel.
Ye have been cursed to wander the earth lost.
All ye do is steal and destroy. Ye shall be judged.

Be Gone from thy kingdom and don't come back!!!