Latest stupidity on JOS

FancyMancy

Re: Latest stupidity on JOS

Post by FancyMancy »

Awesomeness wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:15 am
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:49 am "Not to sound insane or Narasistic or anything but some of the members on the JOS are literal Gods including high ranking ones. Cobra is for sure he is the highest of all on earth. This is what I was told in the astral.

So yeah I trust them."

Narcissistic:
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

Bit of a freudian slip there.
You may not believe this but you will in the New World. When you see us shine. JOS is about to become the biggest thing on earth. It will be literally Facebook 2.0 Joy of Satan temples in every city. Us running all governments. We have the Gods on our side. You have the reptilians. Who won't be on earth plane much longer.
Joy of Satan is just a ministry. Nature and Science is what we are aiming for. The Joy of Satan, I expect, will not last, but Nature and Science, AKA "Satanism", will last forever.
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

Warlock08 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:37 pm
HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:49 am "Not to sound insane or Narasistic or anything but some of the members on the JOS are literal Gods including high ranking ones. Cobra is for sure he is the highest of all on earth. This is what I was told in the astral.

So yeah I trust them."

Narcissistic:
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

Bit of a freudian slip there.
That's Cobra talking. He's a moron.
[citations needed]
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

Warlock08 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:31 pm Guys I recommend the thread I created in order to deal with morons like Awesomeness, V.S and other JoS members or sympathizers to let you know that JoS is being ran by Nazis who applies ORDER OF THE NINE ANGLES teachings and the fact is i was there when I saw links to ONA texts when Maxine was updating her website. For a brief history of ONA and to know exactly the behavior of JoS members comes from exactly this so called ONA. (ONA is a current not a group or cult).

I also gave details on how to deal with keyboard warriors lol
What were the O9A texts? Were they as such that when quoting bibles or other "holy books" (koran, etc.) on the JoS, that makes the Joy of Satan christian or muslim?
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:27 pm Latest stupidity on JOS
Allow me to link you to a perfect example of stupidity. Click here.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

FancyMancy wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:06 pm
Warlock08 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:31 pm Guys I recommend the thread I created in order to deal with morons like Awesomeness, V.S and other JoS members or sympathizers to let you know that JoS is being ran by Nazis who applies ORDER OF THE NINE ANGLES teachings and the fact is i was there when I saw links to ONA texts when Maxine was updating her website. For a brief history of ONA and to know exactly the behavior of JoS members comes from exactly this so called ONA. (ONA is a current not a group or cult).

I also gave details on how to deal with keyboard warriors lol
What were the O9A texts? Were they as such that when quoting bibles or other "holy books" (koran, etc.) on the JoS, that makes the Joy of Satan christian or muslim?
That was 20 years ago. So I don't remember what texts was used but it was a website to reference of 09a texts which I'm not sure is in existence anymore.

I recommend Hostia, NAOS, Sinister Tradition, The Numinous ONA. There is more. Black Book of Satan 1, 2 and 3
Go on internet and search Insight Roles ONA. Called a 7 fold way of the sinister tradition. But before you look that up I recommend researching your material of ONA, Hitler and Nazism so you can have a foundational understanding of Insight roles.

There will be denial among JoS clergy, especially Cobra or anyone really may turn a blind eye but be my guest. I been involved with JoS those 20 years ago.

Let me try and get some link

https://lapisphilosophicus.wordpress.co ... mit=Search

That website has other articles on it.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

FancyMancy wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:08 pm
allow to show the most perfect example of stupidity
just look in the mirror
you stupid fat gay pig
((*))
you are the most stupid member
on JOS and T4S
in the same time
congrats
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

generally i dont have issues with gay ppl
just with stupid ones
like with this stupid((*)) fancymancy
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:19 pm
FancyMancy wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:08 pm
allow to show the most perfect example of stupidity
just look in the mirror
you stupid fat gay pig
((*))
you are the most stupid member
on JOS and T4S
in the same time
congrats
Yeah, I'm the most stupid member because I make all of these claims and never provide any citations, but just keep making claims ignorantly and because I am stupid, fat, gay and a pig. I am American, like you. You don't cause this site to be slightly better than a Boy's wet dream of what 4Chan actually is - you're an upstanding member and your free speech is not hate speech at all. Great work!
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

OpenMind wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:22 pm generally i dont have issues with gay ppl
just with stupid ones
like with this stupid((*)) fancymancy
[citations needed]
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

OpenMind wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:13 am
Basilikum wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:00 am
OpenMind wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:05 am

they have mod rights
ol argedgo lucfitas bragged about it on discord
he said he will be Jos guardian soon