fancymancy got trashed on JOS

blah

Re: fancymancy got trashed on JOS

Post by blah »

imjustexploring6969 wrote: ↑Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:08 am Always cracks me up when they call t4s a "hub of the enemy" when it's just some 10 people talking to each other about random shit and the occasional trolls :clap:
The sad part is cobra considering us all idiots here or there when claiming such enormous shit
I understand he has a constant fear of exposure. what else?

On the other hand people from there needs to understand that us here are divided by 1000 ideas while there you should be united.

They self destroy themseves with these attitudes even treating their own like CRAP and after blame the enemy all day long.

When 2 brothers are arguing, MAIN YOUR OWN CRAP unless you want to be neutral, don't take sides.
Don't humiliate a brother in public. The word yes humiliated, he was, fancy by lydia followed by an army of dickheads in the most cheap manner.
Stop dictating to people what to like, do, engage in or think. Aka ancient greek. Fancy loves his English. So what? what the fuck is wrong with you?!
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

blah wrote: ↑Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:26 am On the other hand people from there needs to understand that us here are divided by 1000 ideas while there you should be united.
This forum is united by hatred of JoS, Cobra in particular. It's better than nothing I suppose.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
blah

Post by blah »

shadowc137 wrote: ↑Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:18 am
blah wrote: ↑Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:26 am On the other hand people from there needs to understand that us here are divided by 1000 ideas while there you should be united.
This forum is united by hatred of JoS, Cobra in particular. It's better than nothing I suppose.
I agree and I am thankful for this place as it is.i can't complain for things I don't pay, so thsnk you, Zola.
I totally despise you in general, but thank you for this.

In my case I don't hate Cobra I am over any emotion at all. I just dislike Satanism going down. People not seeing the big picture. Basically this inertia and eternal retardness

Fancy for instance I never liked him as a matter of fact him and Jack were a primordial reason why I stopped posting there. But seeing this new situation, I detached myself from my 'feelings' towards Fancy and judge the situation logically.
At this point jos is working agaist itself. Yes and I am sorry for it I wished things were different and people smarter. I feel responsible in front of Satan but powerless at the same time and remind myself that each is responsible for his own actions at the end of the day.
It's a mixture of everything. For sure I couldn't mook them, they introduce me to Satan at LEAST in this lifetimes. It's something to be appreciative always but at the same time this makes things difficult for me. Difficult to see and accept the other side of the coin Cobra playing Siatris. LYDIA, who should be impeccable, playing people around in their face and behind their back; old members treated as such. All kind of other examples. I really don't know anymore...

Maybe Satan allows all of this to happen or be seen, for a reason.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

BirdofFreedom wrote: ↑Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:18 am citations needed.PNG
[citations needed]
yeah he is
but a low level one
a beta kike
like his mexican friend
beta kikes are very delusional
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

[citations needed]
btw how you did your signature ?
like that ??
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

OpenMind wrote: ↑Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:52 pm
[citations needed]
btw how you did your signature ?
like that ??
i used some site that changes regular text into other fonts
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

No Satan is taking out the garbage. Jack is no longer there and Fancy is being put on the same path to be thrown out later.

The Joy of Satan is about to be a much better place. Just like your home smells better and has a better environment after you take out your trash. So too will the JOS after Fancy is Dealt with as well.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

No more superficial celebrity gossip on the threads soon yay.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Lol I've already seen members on JoS ADMITTING to coming over here. One said anyone talking about JoS here says he goes ballistic. That's a sign of mental instability and delusional nature of some members in JoS.

Advice to you idiots on JoS. You are only are getting slandered because YOU FUCKING DESERVED IT FOR THE ABUSE YOU MORONS COMMITTED AGAINST FREE THINKING INDIVIDUALS. YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD SO FAR UP YOUR ASS NO WONDER PEOPLE ARE LEAVING AND COMING HERE. GO GET MENTAL HELP BEFORE YOU BEGAN WHINING.

You are delusional as a Christian who thinks the Bible is truth and same goes for you who claims to know "truth". Therefore a reverse Christian and apparently your denial of it being cult like is ludicrous, your REACTIONS is cult-like, as if you are trying to please the gods and that the clergy or whoever will see it. Movitation with an ego. Grow up.

So at this point you can't argue with n
People who are narcissistic and delusional people who think they are right. You cry persecution, just like Christians do. You wonder why no one takes JoS seriously because of the individuals. I have seen so much bullshit in my 20+ years involved with JoS , you guys are a younger newbie generation who hasn't lived yet or grown mature enough. Us more mature generation has left JoS online organization because it's corrupted and has went down a path that is so far off from what Maxine taught. If she happens to be alive and comes back, hopefully she will clear up the mess that's been left to Cobra that has made a mess of things.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood