Retards return

Ipsissimus83

Retards return

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

JoSers can't get enough of us. Hahaha
Last edited by Ipsissimus83 on Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Awesomeness

Re: Great Old Ones return

Post by Awesomeness »

Yes they will return soon and some are here amoung us. Many of the people at the JOS and here do not know but they will with time. The presence of the old ones is powerful and they will manifest things in the world. For the destiny of mankind. Only they know who they are outsiders do not. It is like its own group you probably are not part of it.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

And do not look to much into it you have to be destroyed if you do the wrong thing or say too much. It was one of the laws sorry can't change that.
AnonPoster

Re: Retards return

Post by AnonPoster »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:57 pm JoSers can't get enough of us. Hahaha
Many Jos members have IQs well into the Genius levels I kind of doubt they could fit the classification of retarted however this is your thoughts so go ahead demonstrate your infantile nonsense. Entertain us.
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:46 pm Many Jos members have IQs well into the Genius levels I kind of doubt they could fit the classification of retarted however this is your thoughts so go ahead demonstrate your infantile nonsense. Entertain us.
Geniuses don't slander others as jews without empirical evidence, and don't automatically come to the conclusion that everything and everyone is jewish when they see something they don't like.

Listening to Tartini's "The Devil's Trill" and chanting Aum on your bed or yoga mat 4 hours a day does not make you an intellectual.

It's also a common trait of people suffering from Schizophrenia and Narcissistic Personality Disorder to refer to oneself as a genius, or having a genius-level IQ.

IQ first of all correlates to how fast you learn something, not how much you know, number one. Number two, real geniuses stay humble and it's a well-documented psychological phenomenon for the stupid to refer to themselves as a genius. It's called the Dunning-Kruger Effect.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

shadowc137 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:16 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:46 pm Many Jos members have IQs well into the Genius levels I kind of doubt they could fit the classification of retarted however this is your thoughts so go ahead demonstrate your infantile nonsense. Entertain us.
Geniuses don't slander others as jews without empirical evidence, and don't automatically come to the conclusion that everything and everyone is jewish when they see something they don't like.

Listening to Tartini's "The Devil's Trill" and chanting Aum on your bed or yoga mat 4 hours a day does not make you an intellectual.

It's also a common trait of people suffering from Schizophrenia and Narcissistic Personality Disorder to refer to oneself as a genius, or having a genius-level IQ.

IQ first of all correlates to how fast you learn something, not how much you know, number one. Number two, real geniuses stay humble and it's a well-documented psychological phenomenon for the stupid to refer to themselves as a genius. It's called the Dunning-Kruger Effect.
LOL that's comical in what you are saying because it's true.

Shadowcat, are you the same person I saw on YouTube about JoS trying to throw curses?
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:13 am LOL that's comical in what you are saying because it's true.

Shadowcat, are you the same person I saw on YouTube about JoS trying to throw curses?
Nope.
Last edited by KorvusTheRaven on Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

so retarded
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:38 amso retarded
So expected of the people of this group.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

HPOwen wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:54 pm Haven’t you got something else to do with your life? Instead of creeping on this forum. Lol keyboard warriors make me laugh. Hiding behind a keyboard or phone whatever, thinking they’re tough.

It’s a shame, if you’re an adult acting like this. This doesn’t show maturity. It certainly shows your insecurity, however. Obviously you’re bored with your life and you having nothing better to do. Mainly just to thrive on negativity, possibly a energy vampire.
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:27 pmSo expected of the people of this group.
This is a good point tbh,
it doesn't matter if they use a throwaway account or the anon account, there's a person behind the monitor making those posts.

some of them are josers and it really goes to show what kind of people are in the jos.

Would the people from the jos read their own site.
Ancient Wisdom wrote: Thoth said, "Knowledge gives the power to act in truth and causes life, while ignorance blinds the sight and causes death."
"Death is the result of ignorance, alone." "A human being needs a map to travel both in this lifetime and beyond."

"How can you travel in life after death without knowing the way?"
"The wickedness of the soul is ignorance and the virtue of the soul is knowledge."
"Live your life and you will never die."

Thoth also wrote: "Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity."
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPOwen wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:59 pm I will be honest though. They seem to really hate my guts, I don’t know what I have done wrong. All’s I was doing, is posting spiritual things. And now the hate seems to be going up even more since I became a moderator. Lol and I wasn’t really from there. The hate was already there, I guess.

Oh yeah. You’re right. It doesn’t matter who’s behind throwaway accounts, they’ll keep using the Anon.
BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:18 pmThis is a good point tbh,
it doesn't matter if they use a throwaway account or the anon account, there's a person behind the monitor making those posts.

some of them are josers and it really goes to show what kind of people are in the jos.

Would the people from the jos read their own site.
Ancient Wisdom wrote: Thoth said, "Knowledge gives the power to act in truth and causes life, while ignorance blinds the sight and causes death."
"Death is the result of ignorance, alone." "A human being needs a map to travel both in this lifetime and beyond."

"How can you travel in life after death without knowing the way?"
"The wickedness of the soul is ignorance and the virtue of the soul is knowledge."
"Live your life and you will never die."

Thoth also wrote: "Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity."
Be realistic no one has the time or will to hate you just cause your mod on a fourm with like 10 members. Don't get ahead of yourself. Making yourself seem persecuted so you will be loved more is xtian.