Wow AnonPoster is back

AnonPoster

Wow AnonPoster is back

Post by AnonPoster »

Yuppppppyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!
AnonPoster

Re: Wow AnonPoster is back

Post by AnonPoster »

HPOwen wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:38 pm Yes, it’s officially back! :)
I am so excited! :)
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster is so liberating and impersonal. It gives you a certain level of comfort I don't know I always love it
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPOwen wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:57 pm Yeah, I could imagine. Loads of people like using it.
And I bet most of them are plutonians or with an emphasis on lol. :)

THANKs Owen and Zola well I am quite delighted Have a good one!
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:29 pm
HPOwen wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:08 pm You’re welcome, have a good day or evening!
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:01 pm And I bet most of them are plutonians or with an emphasis on lol. :)

Hoodedcobra666 was here postig stupid shit, i edited
Zola and Owen it is great that Anonposter is back but keep your eyes open Hoodedcobra and his delusional gang will try to abuse and attack using the free account
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:49 am
HPOwen wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:08 pm You’re welcome, have a good day or evening!
AnonPoster wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:01 pm And I bet most of them are plutonians or with an emphasis on lol. :)

Zola and Owen it is great that Anonposter is back but keep your eyes open Hoodedcobra and his delusional gang will try to abuse and attack using the free account
Thanks for giving a heads up. I'm glad members from JoS to discreetly be able to come over here and find out for themselves what T4S is about, without the backlash of like what happened to Fancymancy getting attacked on JoS forums. So stupid, they did the same shit to me and a few others.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

:twisted:
Ipsissimus83 wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:43 am

Thanks for giving a heads up. I'm glad members from JoS to discreetly be able to come over here and find out for themselves what T4S is about, without the backlash of like what happened to Fancymancy getting attacked on JoS forums. So stupid, they did the same shit to me and a few others.
No that's actually bad. Everyone who comes here from the JOS should have their name outed and published if it's ever figured out who it is.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:59 am :twisted:

No that's actually bad. Everyone who comes here from the JOS should have their name outed and published if it's ever figured out who it is.
Well those attacking and harassing members on T4S , yes I agree with you. Those who come over here with honest intentions and thinking for themselves. No they don't deserve that, like Fancymancy. I actually wanted to create another account to come defend the guy on JoS because I been through that same shit. I'm sorry there are psychos on JoS forums and they deserve to be outed. So I'm personally conflicted about the Anonposter account even though I understand the logic behind it.

I personally think there needs to be a group that allows Satanists free speech yet understand consequences for their actions like slandering, attacking. It's one thing to state FACTS that happen in JoS but it's quite another to "slander". To freely let someone run amok and act like an idiot is an invitation for chaos and will destroy people's experiences.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:59 am :twisted:

Basilikum is Serbon
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:02 pm
Basilikum is Serbon
so Serbon is harassing me!
thanks again