Latest stupidity on JOS

OpenMind

Re: Latest stupidity on JOS

Post by OpenMind »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:39 am
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:00 am
Neo wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:42 am
Ol ardgeco is with Aldrick, they have a private group on telegram, they've been in cahoots for a long time, they've attacked various members over the years using various tactics, backstabbing, mockery, character murder, lies, false accusations, false leads and so on
The goal was to make people leave JOS and take them into their groups, their community has grown since they are led by mage rabinstein
Yes that is the truth! these 2 have given wrong informations to new members many many times, and accused legit members of being jews
He's a good person just a little basic on information and too Orthodox in his Satanic beliefs sometimes. Though he tries to help people so it's not a bad thing sometimes people need that. He and Aldrick are unrelated. He shouldn't be slandered on this forum.
yeah
he is a good person
he only smokes weed
and falsly accuses ppl of being jews
and tell lies
and give false informations to new members
but he is a good person
he shouldnt be slandered here
but he can slander ppl on Jos
and on discord yeah thats fine
you are so stupid serbon
gtf out of here
i told you to get back on JOS
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Basilikum wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:18 am
OpenMind wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:38 pm
OpenMind wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:13 am
you learn the difference
i know what im talking about
ol argenco bragged on discord
he said because of him many ppl are no longer on Jos
you understand know ??? he banned ppl
and slyskorpion deleted half of his thread
only with mod rights you can delete posts
you understand know ???
now after this
mexican kike ol argenco lufitas deleted his discord
Jos ppl dont read t4S
noooo
its a cohen-cidence
I am telling you again, they didn't have discord in the first place. If someone from there tells you he is universe, you'll believe?
He can't ban people on the forums wtf are u on
hey basilikum
sorry
i mean hey serbon
tell me something
do you get paid to come here
and say these lies ??
btw hoodedcobra nows you are here ??
yeah now will know
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

OpenMind wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:27 pm
Basilikum wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:18 am
OpenMind wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:38 pm

now after this
mexican kike ol argenco lufitas deleted his discord
Jos ppl dont read t4S
noooo
its a cohen-cidence
I am telling you again, they didn't have discord in the first place. If someone from there tells you he is universe, you'll believe?
He can't ban people on the forums wtf are u on
hey basilikum
sorry
i mean hey serbon
tell me something
do you get paid to come here
and say these lies ??
btw hoodedcobra nows you are here ??
yeah now will know
Yes you are right, Serbon was caught on Discord
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

That is true Basilikum is Serbon, after Ol ardgenco was exposed on Discord and deleted his acc. there, Serbon deleted his discord as well, everyone read BirdofFreedom posts on this topic viewtopic.php?t=1755&start=10
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:45 am That is true Basilikum is Serbon, after Ol ardgenco was exposed on Discord and deleted his acc. there, Serbon deleted his discord as well, everyone read BirdofFreedom posts on this topic viewtopic.php?t=1755&start=10
That's nonsense!!!

(The pastor when we had to go poo pee he had us sit on his lap and let go then he smeared some of it on the cross on the altar in church when they had the adults do communion some smelled it and had a strange expression on their face when he read from the Bible)
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

That is true Basilikum is Serbon, after Ol ardgenco was exposed on Discord and deleted his acc. there, Serbon deleted his discord as well, everyone read BirdofFreedom posts on this topic viewtopic.php?t=1755&start=10
Ol argedco is complaining for long time that HP HC doesn't recognize his hard work and doesn't give him credits and a title LOL, probably he wanted to get paid, too LOL
personally i don't know what work he's talking about aside from delusional posts and passing some links and attacking members what is his work?!
he said he wasted so many years doing 6K posts working for JOS and he got nothing in exchange
after HP HC named the JOS Guardians Ol argedco went literay berserk on his first discord account he slandered HP HC in the worst possible way and he mailed JOS members and he told them that JOS was taken by the enemy and HP HC banned HPS Maxine, a few days later he deleted his discord and made a new acc. this new acc. was also deleted a few days ago
he is either mentally unstable very unstable or he is there on a mission thats why he is acting like this, something is wrong with him anyway

about Serbon i don't know what to say, i think he didn't do anything wrong i don't know if he has done anything wrong, i didn't find anything suspicious in his postings neither here nor on discord nor on JOS.
Neo

Post by Neo »

AnonPoster wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:27 pm Ol argedco is complaining for long time that HP HC doesn't recognize his hard work and doesn't give him credits and a title LOL, probably he wanted to get paid, too LOL
personally i don't know what work he's talking about aside from delusional posts and passing some links and attacking members what is his work?!
he said he wasted so many years doing 6K posts working for JOS and he got nothing in exchange
after HP HC named the JOS Guardians Ol argedco went literay berserk on his first discord account he slandered HP HC in the worst possible way and he mailed JOS members and he told them that JOS was taken by the enemy and HP HC banned HPS Maxine, a few days later he deleted his discord and made a new acc. this new acc. was also deleted a few days ago
he is either mentally unstable very unstable or he is there on a mission thats why he is acting like this, something is wrong with him anyway

about Serbon i don't know what to say, i think he didn't do anything wrong i don't know if he has done anything wrong, i didn't find anything suspicious in his postings neither here nor on discord nor on JOS.
You are right about Ol argedco but keep in mind he is not working alone, see my post about this
Ol ardgeco is with Aldrick, they have a private group on telegram, they've been in cahoots for a long time, they've attacked various members over the years using various tactics, backstabbing, mockery, character murder, lies, false accusations, false leads and so on
The goal was to make people leave JOS and take them into their groups, their community has grown since they are led by mage rabinstein
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Neo wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:48 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:27 pm Ol argedco is complaining for long time that HP HC doesn't recognize his hard work and doesn't give him credits and a title LOL, probably he wanted to get paid, too LOL

You are right about Ol argedco but keep in mind he is not working alone, see my post about this
They are not a big group but they have many alts anyway it's Hoodedcobra's fault he's responsible for letting this happen
Stormblood has stepped back from the forums due to continued attacks and many other long term members as well
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:59 am

They are not a big group but they have many alts anyway it's Hoodedcobra's fault he's responsible for letting this happen
Stormblood has stepped back from the forums due to continued attacks and many other long term members as well
i agree but hoodedcobra will never admit it his fault he will blame others for his mistakes
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:59 am

Stormblood is a bitter, vindictive, bastard who plays strategy games against people on JOS and hold grudges despite his denial, he should have been banned ages ago, the only reason he is not on the forums to much lately is because nobody believes his BS. he is ignored by everyone