My Apologies

Amungus

Re: My Apologies

Post by Amungus »

HPOwen wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:41 am You didn’t even have to spell it out for me.

Amungus wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:32 amUh, I mean I wasn't trying very hard to hide it. :D

I pretty much spelt it out for you even.

I'm frendery, I swear.
I'm not getting friendly vibes from you bro. I'm trying to be nice guy and yall still bean meanies :(
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\
Amungus

Post by Amungus »

HPOwen wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:53 am I’m not being mean. Lol
Amungus wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:50 am I'm not getting friendly vibes from you bro. I'm trying to be nice guy and yall still bean meanies :(
Good, good I'm being really nice right now. I'm trying to be a formal and functional member of your um society. We have to stick together when the bad man cobra comes under his many aliases looking for his 5 dolla.
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

I'm cooking breakfast sausage for dinner lol.
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:43 am Actually, I wanted this to be a place where people who are getting out of that cult can come and decompress. I can't control the moron H penis from the JoS who comes in and calls us 'jews'. I would be happy if he would leave and never return.
I would like to see the T4S evolve and become a place where people can talk about other topics (like spirituality). And not just about how much they hate H Penis.

“Zola on the other hand is debatable.”

It is NOT debatable. I'm NOT jewish. My DNA test results:

1.png

Jewish DNA is so different they have their own category. I have NO CONNECTION.

2.png

3.png

4.png

Shannon and Cobra LIED that I am jewish.

I would like to see H Penis's DNA test proving HE IS NOT JEWISH.
Knowing cobra, he's trapped in his own lies.
He'll never admit that he was wrong no matter how much evidence you provide for him, because he can never accept the fact that he's wrong.

Not only that, but they also need a valid reason for attacking you, and they try to justify doing so by saying you're a jew.
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

HPSZolaLuckyStar wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:43 am It is NOT debatable. I'm NOT jewish. My DNA test results:
No Ashkenazi Jew DNA at all?

And yet he's still not convinced. But yeah, where's his DNA results?
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Look at your face Zola, you are very jewish. Honestly I don't know how you maintain yourself alive with the horrible energy tou have
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:13 am Look at your face Zola, you are very jewish. Honestly I don't know how you maintain yourself alive with the horrible energy tou have
There's literally an entire genetic profile on the first page of this thread showing no jewish DNA whatsoever. The DNA profile she has is mostly Russian and Scottish.

But since you're too stupid to read any of this thread and just post nonsense, I'll be courteous and reupload it again for you.

>European Jewish
>Every result says "No Connection"

Hmm, guess she's not jewish after all and you're just blowing it out your ass.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

How do I know this is the result to Zola's DNA test? where is her name on it? her real name
Howlite

Post by Howlite »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:13 am Look at your face Zola, you are very jewish. Honestly I don't know how you maintain yourself alive with the horrible energy tou have
Why does it matter if she’s jewish or not?
It is completely irrelevant from a spiritual perspective.
Amungus

Post by Amungus »

Howlite wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:09 am
Why does it matter if she’s jewish or not?
It is completely irrelevant from a spiritual perspective.
It's not "irrelevant".

Pure jews don't have chakras like gentiles do, mixed jews have disfunctional souls, even "slightly jewish" people are more easily influenced by the enemy. Jews and their Hebrew language and spiritual systems are designed specifically to being the destruction of humanity. Humans weren't created by Satan but we're improved/uplifted/interbred by the original Gods, being the Demons.

Cobra clearly needed to defame Mageson and any persons associated with him, which checks out from what I understand. Cobra made a mistake and can't admit he did, as this would prove he isn't some all knowing demigod. It ruins the entire dynamic of the Jos "authority" and their future goals.
\..|../
---0---
/..|..\