The Joy of Satan is on a path of total destruction

AnonPoster

The Joy of Satan is on a path of total destruction

Post by AnonPoster »

This post is not intended as an insult.

The enemy has fooled us. Leave this place and spend all available time you have on power meditations. I'm not sure will the Joy of Satan pull through or not. If Cobra is indeed in communication with the Gods as he claims, he should know this information better than I do. If the Joy of Satan falls for it, they prove themselves as frauds. If Satan loves them, he will not allow them to follow the path they are likely to follow.

The enemy has confused us all, and they will be victorious if we can't see through the chaos. You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
AnonPoster

Re: The Joy of Satan is on a path of total destruction

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:25 pm This post is not intended as an insult.

The enemy has fooled us. Leave this place and spend all available time you have on power meditations. I'm not sure will the Joy of Satan pull through or not. If Cobra is indeed in communication with the Gods as he claims, he should know this information better than I do. If the Joy of Satan falls for it, they prove themselves as frauds. If Satan loves them, he will not allow them to follow the path they are likely to follow.

The enemy has confused us all, and they will be victorious if we can't see through the chaos. You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
Can you prove it? How can you prove that JoyS is breaking down?
Howlite

Post by Howlite »

AnonPoster wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:17 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:25 pm This post is not intended as an insult.

Even the founder of JoS has left her own “online cult” without a single word.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

Howlite wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:36 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:17 pm

Even the founder of JoS has left her own “online cult” without a single word.
It doesn't explain or prove anything.
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

Howlite wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:36 pm Even the founder of JoS has left her own “online cult” without a single word.
Because she's dead. Doesn't change anything, though.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
Thanksgiving

Post by Thanksgiving »

The JOS is for all intents and purposes a LARP for dysfunctional individuals. Where an internet community acts as a substitute for the real thing. its just a place to shitpost for plebs of society.

Noone there is in communication with "the gods". They are talking to their own conscience(inner voice) which in itself is a valuable thing, but a lot of them actually think it's some ancient deity who is just there to be their personal genie.

Most of the people that are still there don't have anything to show for their time. Children, families, highstatus jobs, homeownership? There is a reason noone there ever shows their face, insight into their personal life, or offers any proof of a lot of the claims. You figure with the Gods on their side and the so called ultimate truth they would be able to have a popular video channel and would debate/own other people. The truth is if they did that it would just be painfully obvious what a joke it is. JOS ideology only really works in a heavily censored echo chamber and by copy pasting and just calling anyone who disagrees a jew. Hearing it aloud you quickly realize its faults and the spell is for all intents broken. very similar to every other cult
Just look at the content and traffic of the site now compared to 10 years ago. I dont think the site has anything valuable on it now that wasn't back then. Maxine did a good job putting together some legitamate informatoin(along with some bullshit of course) in an easy to digest format, and Mageson actually researched things and brought the community high levels of discussion. Well....both are gone now.

they certainly arn't attracting many new followers. at least westerners. young people these days though arn't really using forums . 10 years ago the JOS was full of normal young people who were excited withe the prospects of godhood and unlocking hidden abilities. they even had active groups for teens exclusively. The internet is pretty much all centralized with the main sites getting all of the traffic these days. Only people who grew up with forums really still use them, and people eventually move on/use them much less as well as they eventually find themselves with less need for them and more responsibilities in life... I suspect most of the members on the JOS are brown/indians or older people who have never been able to move on. mainly because they have a dysfunctional life and the social interaction from the JOS is the most they get. I'm not just trying to be mean either, but theres no better way to put it.
Ipsissimus83

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

Thanksgiving wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:33 pm The JOS is for all intents and purposes a LARP for dysfunctional individuals. Where an internet community acts as a substitute for the real thing. its just a place to shitpost for plebs of society.

Noone there is in communication with "the gods". They are talking to their own conscience(inner voice) which in itself is a valuable thing, but a lot of them actually think it's some ancient deity who is just there to be their personal genie.

Most of the people that are still there don't have anything to show for their time. Children, families, highstatus jobs, homeownership? There is a reason noone there ever shows their face, insight into their personal life, or offers any proof of a lot of the claims. You figure with the Gods on their side and the so called ultimate truth they would be able to have a popular video channel and would debate/own other people. The truth is if they did that it would just be painfully obvious what a joke it is. JOS ideology only really works in a heavily censored echo chamber and by copy pasting and just calling anyone who disagrees a jew. Hearing it aloud you quickly realize its faults and the spell is for all intents broken. very similar to every other cult
Just look at the content and traffic of the site now compared to 10 years ago. I dont think the site has anything valuable on it now that wasn't back then. Maxine did a good job putting together some legitamate informatoin(along with some bullshit of course) in an easy to digest format, and Mageson actually researched things and brought the community high levels of discussion. Well....both are gone now.

they certainly arn't attracting many new followers. at least westerners. young people these days though arn't really using forums . 10 years ago the JOS was full of normal young people who were excited withe the prospects of godhood and unlocking hidden abilities. they even had active groups for teens exclusively. The internet is pretty much all centralized with the main sites getting all of the traffic these days. Only people who grew up with forums really still use them, and people eventually move on/use them much less as well as they eventually find themselves with less need for them and more responsibilities in life... I suspect most of the members on the JOS are brown/indians or older people who have never been able to move on. mainly because they have a dysfunctional life and the social interaction from the JOS is the most they get. I'm not just trying to be mean either, but theres no better way to put it.
You are right. Their responses has no intelligence in it. They are usually parroting shit from jos forums. They can't engage in an intellectual debate because they are afraid of their beliefs being shaken. Or being idiots coming over here to praise themselves through the Anonposter account lol.

In fact all I ever see on those JoS forums is of copy and paste crap and I never see any debates. Debates inspires Thought. Requires one to think for themselves often within the confines of their theological belief system
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

i wish i betted bcs id bet you jos lasts
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:24 pm i wish i betted bcs id bet you jos lasts
Theyve been losing numbers for years now. Cobra can claim statistically that JoS is growing without showing us the statistics all he wants, it's bullshit and idiotic. Most people have left the Joy of Satan when Maxine did, rightfully so, some even when Mageson was booted off.

Soon you will have to face reality, for now you can play pretend all you want while the ship sinks.
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

AnonPoster wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:48 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:24 pm i wish i betted bcs id bet you jos lasts
Theyve been losing numbers for years now. Cobra can claim statistically that JoS is growing without showing us the statistics all he wants, it's bullshit and idiotic. Most people have left the Joy of Satan when Maxine did, rightfully so, some even when Mageson was booted off.

Soon you will have to face reality, for now you can play pretend all you want while the ship sinks.
cobra doesnt show stats to claims made of growing numbers, you dont show stats for claims made of shrinking numbers :lol: :dance: