The jos's "Power Rituals"

Ipsissimus83

Re: The jos's "Power Rituals"

Post by Ipsissimus83 »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:11 pm
Ipsissimus83 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:36 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:01 am

Well that's also my point, in a more subtle way of course.
The contradictions in the jos are much easier to see now, especially with cobra there, even more so when he's actively contradicting the jos.

and since he's the 'last' HP, well things aren't looking so good for the jos.
You know the saddest part is, the sense of betrayal. I was one of the JoS before it became what it is today. I was living peacefully and fully active SS, and a trans man then Cobra started posting shit about transgender/transsexual people and called us (trans folks) kikes, Marxists, etc. That we were unnatural and so on. I had a healthy respect for the individual as well as Nazism that wasn't extreme as if it was just mindlessly following someone dictatorship. I also wasn't brainwashed or obeying or agreeing with everything Cobra or any of the clergy said. It seems like no one has a brain over there because they agree with everything he says.

Yes there is so much contradictions. I wrote this post from a place of sadness. Because those I considered somewhat friends for a few years turned on me because of what Cobra did in the forums before I even discovered T4S

I question myself and ask Satan wtf am I supposed to do now? I feel like at times I'm being tested for my loyalty to Satan and the gods regardless of what damn groups or organization is out there.
Well there was a society in the jos called the gblt-thule-scoeity where gay/bi/lesbian/transsexuals' were referred to as 'thirdsex'.
https://web.archive.org/web/20151204125 ... .com/about
https://web.archive.org/web/20150721054 ... om/en.html
i must not been around when cobra was really trashing the 3rd sex community.

but i do know jake-carlson the hp who was responsible for that community said some questionable things, such as if you don't like gay people Satan won't accept you or something like that, to which he later apologized for and said it was a 'mis-communication'.

I was surprised to know that the jos turned their back on those people and killed of that community, considering that it was supported by the jos for so long.

Regardless that's how cults are, those friends of yours were loyal to the cult not you.
That's absurd it's one thing to accept and respect a third sex person but it's another to like them or not. Glbt Thule society. Just because he said some stuff doesn't mean we are all the same. Satan is about individual freedom and to beat and abuse someone who is glbt is stupid. It doesn't mean you gotta like them but to go out of your way to put them down is just wrong. One shouldn't take abuse
"He called the Crusades a foolish quest. He said it was vanity to force our religion upon other men.”

KEVIN COSTNER - Robin Hood
Basilikum

Post by Basilikum »

Do you know the difference between (((false gods))) and the Gods we are worshipping and doing rituals for?
Basilikum

Post by Basilikum »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:51 pm
Basilikum wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:27 pm Do you know the difference between (((false gods))) and the Gods we are worshipping and doing rituals for?
Well you kinda miss the point, Serbon.
it's not about who you worship, it's the fact that you're worshiping gods.
No bro, this is what Satan means when he says "FALSE gods", he doesn't mean the Gods, our Gods. Same thing with what Maxine was trying to say in the quotes u provided.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Basilikum wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:24 pm
Basilikum wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:27 pm Do you know the difference between (((false gods))) and the Gods we are worshipping and doing rituals for?
No bro, this is what Satan means when he says "FALSE gods", he doesn't mean the Gods, our Gods. Same thing with what Maxine was trying to say in the quotes u provided.
It says ALL gods.
Maxine specifically mentioned Satan himself and said he doesn't want any slavish worship.
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

Basilikum wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:24 pm
Btw, out of curiosity i previously asked you why are you here?
cobra said: "However, going to an enemy place with kikes and so on, is in itself stupid."
If cobra considers josers coming here to be stupid, then why are you here?

did cobra tell you to be here, did he give you his 'blessings' to be here or some shit like that?
or are you just willingly defying him?
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:42 pmdid cobra tell you to be here, did he give you his 'blessings' to be here or some shit like that?
:lol: you wish that was true youd have a field day
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

BirdofFreedom wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:52 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:50 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:42 pmdid cobra tell you to be here, did he give you his 'blessings' to be here or some shit like that?
And yet, you're here aren't you?
yeah so? the cat can look at the queen without getting its head chopped off that cat also goes and visits others for cream and belly rubs
BirdofFreedom

Post by BirdofFreedom »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:53 pm
BirdofFreedom wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:52 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:50 pm
And yet, you're here aren't you?
yeah so? the cat can look at the queen without getting its head chopped off that cat also goes and visits others for cream and belly rubs
So, it means if you're from the jos, then you're in defiance of cobra's desires,
you said i'd have a field day from that, yet here you are just casually giving that to me?