The Joy of Satan is on a path of total destruction

AnonPoster

Re: The Joy of Satan is on a path of total destruction

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:40 pm
Howlite wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:36 pm Even the founder of JoS has left her own “online cult” without a single word.
Because she's dead. Doesn't change anything, though.
How did she die was it murder?
Howlite

Post by Howlite »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:08 am
shadowc137 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:40 pm
Howlite wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:36 pm Even the founder of JoS has left her own “online cult” without a single word.
Because she's dead. Doesn't change anything, though.
How did she die was it murder?
She was just old and ill.
Celeste AikoGal

Post by Celeste AikoGal »

wasn't she working for Magnum Opus? so, from this affirmation she failed?
Howlite

Post by Howlite »

Celeste AikoGal wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:33 pm wasn't she working for Magnum Opus? so, from this affirmation she failed?
I can’t tell, just because her body died, it doesn’t mean her soul hasn’t achieved liberation. Death doesn’t equal failure. Death is natural and part of life.
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:08 am How did she die was it murder?
Considering she stopped posting around 2020/2021, probably Covid.
Oh oh, the voice don't lie
We're gonna be safe and sound tonight
Oh oh, the strong don't cry
Gonna open up the door when the morning light shines in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvplSkyWgjQ
AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:48 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:08 am How did she die was it murder?
Considering she stopped posting around 2020/2021, probably Covid.
You’re shadowtheraven right?
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:51 pm You’re shadowtheraven right?
Correct.

AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:04 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:51 pm You’re shadowtheraven right?
Correct.
What made you finally decide to leave JoS just wondering
KorvusTheRaven

Post by KorvusTheRaven »

AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:13 pm What made you finally decide to leave JoS just wondering
Look at the world around you. We have Europe at war, Putin's threatening nukes, China's about to invade Taiwan, and the United States is getting ready to fall apart. Is this "saving the world"? Is this stopping the jew? Sure doesn't look like it to me, so why go out and perform a ritual said to take away the jew's power 10 times a day (or 50, with some of these zealots), if it's clearly not working?

And so-called "Satanists" I've spoken to from that website turn out to be lying, cheating hypocrites, every single time. Every one of them is either diagnosed schizophrenic, bipolar, or on a heavy amount of drugs to the point where their brains are completely damaged. Cobra, the narcissist, knows that these are the easiest people to control and brainwash because they lack the mental faculties to recognize and oppose this.

I grew up and lived in some of the worst areas in my city, where you would hear and witness drive-by shootings, robberies, muggings, stabbings, and beatings. I almost brushed with death on many occasions, was Satan looking out for me? I fucking doubt it. Was anyone looking out for me? Absolutely not. The moment I cut faith out of my life and focused on myself, my own physical efforts, and my own well-being is the moment I rose up from rock bottom, got the fuck out of the city, and live a semi-comfortable life out in the countryside, and of course, some of you know what I do for a living nowadays. The way I was going, even under Satan's watch, I was either going to be murdered, or in prison for murdering somebody else. So who's to say I wasn't acting under my own thoughts and living under my own actions the whole time?

AnonPoster

Post by AnonPoster »

shadowc137 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:38 pm
AnonPoster wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:13 pm What made you finally decide to leave JoS just wondering
Look at the world around you. We have Europe at war, Putin's threatening nukes, China's about to invade Taiwan, and the United States is getting ready to fall apart. Is this "saving the world"? Is this stopping the jew? Sure doesn't look like it to me, so why go out and perform a ritual said to take away the jew's power 10 times a day (or 50, with some of these zealots), if it's clearly not working?

And so-called "Satanists" I've spoken to from that website turn out to be lying, cheating hypocrites, every single time. Every one of them is either diagnosed schizophrenic, bipolar, or on a heavy amount of drugs to the point where their brains are completely damaged. Cobra, the narcissist, knows that these are the easiest people to control and brainwash because they lack the mental faculties to recognize and oppose this.

I grew up and lived in some of the worst areas in my city, where you would hear and witness drive-by shootings, robberies, muggings, stabbings, and beatings. I almost brushed with death on many occasions, was Satan looking out for me? I fucking doubt it. Was anyone looking out for me? Absolutely not. The moment I cut faith out of my life and focused on myself, my own physical efforts, and my own well-being is the moment I rose up from rock bottom, got the fuck out of the city, and live a semi-comfortable life out in the countryside, and of course, some of you know what I do for a living nowadays. The way I was going, even under Satan's watch, I was either going to be murdered, or in prison for murdering somebody else. So who's to say I wasn't acting under my own thoughts and living under my own actions the whole time?

How fucking hypocrite of you Again to affirm that Satan wasn't there for you when in fact you are doing just fine.

What's this bullshit with dangerous neighbourhoods, so what? What's this drama with poverty? So fucking what? These Are THE TIMES that any successful person appreciate the most and look upon with nostalgia. These are the types of situation that makes one strong. I pity people who grew up in a bubble, in rich families, away from 'any dangers' or any hardship, they have not learned anyting, they do not appreciate anything.

Life is hard, nature is what it is. you are a weak willed individual, *pussy in name and nature*. You are buffoon. Most probably filled with negativity due to envy or some other shit for Cobra.